Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Los Angeles Earthquake
Quote:Stewart has a new video on Stew’s Views about what you can do to help protect LA. He said focus on LA, then place violet hands under and over LA. Then surround the violet hands with brown. Then place yourself in brown to disconnect. Check the violet hands everyday. It sounds like a great idea and it could help if everyone does it. :nod:

Thank you, Richard. If people can please help me save Los Angeles, I will appreciate it. And whenever your home is in trouble I will help out with the violet hands technique too.

*HUGS Weng*
Prepare your parents on the OS level to leave and also put them in Violet hands as well! :o)
I will try as best as I can to visualize this technique. It sounds very simple yet powerful.
Peace!

I wish my father and step-mother would leave Laurel Canyon in the Hollywood Hills in LA.I have sent many Positive Affirmations through Hyperspace from me to my Oversoul to reach them but they seem intent on staying in California until September 2006.

I can't really study. sigh.

anyway---Avatar I hope you have spoke to your father and step-mother in person..

if they can't leave now, tell their oversouls to somehow be prepared to move from the area if thats what they're meant to do..amnd hopefully they would survive if the event occurs

Thanks PurpleParrot. Avatar, maybe we can help each other with the violet hands. A good visual is here:

http://local.live.com/

Like PurpleParrot said, I too hope our parents prepare if they are meant to.

Thanks Purple Parrot for your kind words and advice.I have sent many Positive Affirmations to my father and step-mother through my Oversoul but they do not heed my advice.Thanks Weng for the weblink. I will have a look at it.

I see Stewart posted news that they postponed the bomb testing until June 23rd. So it sounds like 666 will have noting to do with LA after all. That makes me think something somewhere else will happen on 666.
Quote: The United States said it was postponing the detonation testing of a 700 ton bomb in the Nevada desert until at least June 23rd due to protests by civilian groups. Perhaps California has gotten a temporary reprieve.

http://www.statenews.com/op_article.phtml?pk=36175

I felt that that date would not be used Richard as it is to obvious and would become exposed by the Conspiracy Theorists out there.I feel on this Time Line that there is still a very strong possibility that Iran will be nuked very shortly. However, by us Humans changing the Social Consciousness, and therefore our Mind Patterns, we can stop this from happening.

Lets see,  We spend Trillions of dollars $$$$$$  On the war chasing after Those with bombs blowing up bombs, yet we want to blow up a bomb on our own soil as a test!!!!!!!!!!

I fail to see the logic in this.

Live long and prosper!       V       Just dont be near the bomb when it go boom!

Yea, I cannot believe this was on the news either. Mind controlled soldiers and them reptile bastards! Yes, by saying that I'm only feeding to my own victim mind-patterns. Oh wells.