Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Theta Programming
Theta programming is involved with training to kill at a distance.These people are called PSI operatives.Some of the criteria for this kind of programming are,the person has to have abilities for telekinesis,telepathy,offensive PSI(psychic battles), clairvoyance,precognition,astral projection,lucid theta rem consciousness,psychic thought projection,know how to translate dreams,memory of past lives,high grades in the Stanford-Binet tests,in the Gardner tests,high IQ,photographic memory,able to deflect psychis attacks,physically strong,excllent coordination,abilities in espionage,demolition,solving problems,cryptology,diplomacy,Gittinger assessment test is also given,be able to go for long periods of time without food or water and able to work under a great deal of stress.

These institutions help with or finance Theta Programming.

AI Research Manufacturing Co in Calif-involved with psychic warfare and ESP

Biological Dept of Air Force Research-deal with telepathy

Bell Telephone-telepathy

Defense Intelligence Agency

Duke University Parapsychology Lab-parapsycholgy,telepathy,ESP

Garrett Air Research Corp-ESP and ElF

General Electric

Institute of Noetic Sciences

Maimonides Dream Lab

NASA

National Institute of Mental Health-finance projects fro the CIA,psychiatry falls under their jurisdiction

Naval Surface Weapons Center and China Lake

Princeton University-ESP,remote perception,telepathy

Stanford Research Institute

Veterans Admin Hospital

Psychic warfare is a level of Monarch programming and is called Theta programming.The US army calls it psychotronics.
Some people with this type of programming engage in black magick.They have honed their skills in deflecting magical attacks.Split brain programming is used to create intuitive alters who can have interaction in higher demonic spheres/planes,like the planes of the Watchtowers.There is a book about psychic warfare by author John White. Wellingborough, UK the Aquarian Press.Col.John B Alexander was one of the people whose job was to create a group who can use martial arts and psychic warfare.These would be elite units.Alexander was the director of The Advanced System Concepts sector and he worked with Michael Aquino and people who were Monarchs.There are those with Delta programming who also have Theta Programming.The NEB-New Earth Battalion is a unit that is trained like this.They will be activated and put into action when the (false) alien invasion is proclaimed.

In 1987 there was an article in the Seattle Times,on the front page Lt Col Jim Channon was quoted,who worked with army Theta's.The article was called A New Experiment by the Army in New Age Thinking.The concept of using psychotronics as a weapon was already developed.Most Monarchs go through astral lessons and indoctrinations.B Bowers was very talented with astral projection and rogramming.He worked with Manly P Hall,but I don't know on what, exactly. Telepathy is used between Delta people so that their activities can be coordinated and so that each one can feel if the other is in danger.This is because the Theta's cannot be constantly programmed,so they have a sodium/lithium powered high frequency receiver/transducer, with a multi range capacitor in their brain.This enables the programmer to send signals from a distance,to the brain.When the receiver picks up the signals,the signals electronically stimulate certain parts of the brain and serve to trigger a pre-set programming,or another program which ahas already been installed.

I will add another part here from my personal experience.I recently came to the conclusion that I and one of my friends both have the Delta and the Theta programming.We have those blasted chips lodged in our heads and we can communicate telepathically on an astounding level,a level which is even too much for me.Because this person can read my mind.The "slight" problem in all of this is also that this person has the capability of changing his appearance to a degree,but luckily has a slightly smaller % of reptilian genetics than I do.He recently told me that I must never change my appearance to the reptilian side, because we would have a dangerous physical fight.Guess I better stick to shapeshifting into that lion/cat like being that he has witnessed me changing into.Of course,he doesn't like that as well,but at least in that mode I can control things.

very interesting MC. very. greetings im tyson

Hi Tyson.Glad it was an interesting read for you.

I have to make a correction here,due to my recent findings.
My friend and I do not have the same Theta programming.My friend has the programming which Swerdlow has as well.I do not have this programming.I have programming to STOP the Thetas and this is what AJ discovered but neither one of us could exactly figure out what she discovered while using her extraordianry abilities.This is what AJ wrote:
Adolescence is the phase that constructed you to be technologically programmed from the age of 9-18.You would have battled a force that was mysterious at the time.The moon placement also has presented your mind pattern to battle the programming of Thetas.Theta is usually used for psychic warfare.You are not in this category.However,your ability to transcend energy has been utilized".This is not programming from the Illuminati.This is someone else's teachings,because I don't know if I can call it programming.That is also why I can stop someone who is using technology to do something to me.

Yep, very Interesting!

Not sure, if you want that on this topic, but theta being a brain wave state and theta being a main component of scientology and the tree of life, I refer to this link:

http://carolineletkeman.org/sp/index.php...Itemid=240
"This is life, boy, something we can't fight." - Keith Richard's mother.

"The way up is the way back." - Heraclitus

"Adieu, dit le renard. Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - Le Petit Prince, chap. XXI

I'm going to write this here,although it might not belong here under this topic.
Swerdlow's mix of words.
Be Vigilante and Be Vigilant.
Isn't it odd how he made a mistake when he wrote this?
Would someone like Stewart who speaks fluent english be the type of person to make this kind of mistake?

Where did you see this?