Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts On The Winter Solstice
What do you guys know about the Winter Solstice and what are your thoughts about it?? I will post more here later when I get the chance!!

Hello, I just joined and I wanted to chime in because December 21st was my birthday. 3 months early, right on schedule for the winter solstice. My grandparents were pretty religious, and superstitious as well, so they made a big deal out of this because Dec 21 is St. Thomas' Day and the name Thomas was already picked out for me, after my grandfather. i was always told I was meant to live and that I would accomplish great things. So far, this theory has been completely disproven. :cool2:
   I am really hesitant to believe this was anything other than a slightly interesting coincidence, but I have entertained some notions about programming issues regarding this.

PurpleParrot Wrote:What do you guys know about the Winter Solstice and what are your thoughts about it?? I will post more here later when I get the chance!!

Its cold!

lol  Thats all i know about it........  Someone please iglighten me.

:)

My 2-year old grandson was also born on the winter solstice.  I'm not sure what it pertains to in as much as programming is concerned, but it is a big pagan/wiccian celebration, so I'm sure it has some meaning to the "powers that be."

igloo is there anybody out there..... ?

Dreamtime, you switched back to that avatar, quick someone check her alters, she was not to switch just yet.......!!!!

The above is all me joking.......  igloo, can you hear me?  igloo...  you know, hello for eskimos...winter solstice.... ..  Cmon people work with me here!

:lol:

Greensleep: I think its because of our programming that we are supposed to have self esteem issues here. Also while we are probably being used for whatever we are programmed for, we are probably doing something thats considered "special" to "Them". So maybe thats the interpretation of it. its not completely disproven and also, once you start working on your mind patterns to help yourself feel more important than you already are in a balanced manner, then you will be able to accomplish all the things you want to do..all the great things that you want to do and feel that you are meant to do. Hope I helped.

DreamTime:(dudette I almost wrote"Dreamstar") That's interesting that your grandson was born on this day. I think that all pagan holidays might actually be ritual holidays for "Them" as well. That was why I asked but I am still not sure..I am just speculating.

lol William I got your joke about "iglightening" you lol. That was cute. :o)

dec 21 is my own birthday.

4:22 am

i havent figured out the significance of the date yet.

some say the solstice is the actually on the 22 of december, so im confused as to which is correct.:confused2:

not to mention this date is also the end of the mayan calendar!

The winter soltice is the shortest day of the year, so the date is changeable.

You birthday on December 21 at 4.22am shows the following... (without a birth year it cannot be so specific, but I can analyse your last birthday, and this coming years).

Firstly you have mirroring of 12-21. Twelve is a powerful number, being the total number of frequency bands within the mind of God. The 13th is the result of all these combined together. being mirrored like this indicates a need for deep self-awareness on the physical and spiritual levels.

It also could indicate programming potential, as the programming matrix is made of a cube of 13X13X13 compartments. A standard installation is the four quadrants, with the fifth section being the 'tree of life/internal programmer' section (i.e. 12X12X12 plus the 13th aspect). 12 adds to a 3, and there are four 3's in 12..... the number 3 indicates deep creative abilities, and every level of consciousness. The four represents DNA. You may like to look and see if you have genetics that would promote programming capacity, and also if there are strong patterns of twinned numbers or incidences in your life.

12-21 is like 3-3 or 33 which is the end of a series of cycles, showing powerful completion of creative issues in your lifeline. Because the two 3's actually add to 6, that indicates new ideas and communication in your life, but this number can break down to 33 anyway, which is a master number.

in 2005 you birthdate added to a 13, which then becaomes 4, which can itself breakdown to 22. This is an interesting parallell with your birthtime of 4.22am. As I mentioned already, 13 is the most powerful number in existence, so this personal year should bring very powerful activations - of general/specific programming or of God-Mind knowledge - maybe both. It will be intense that's for sure!

Now, the 4 means your physical life, and relates to the colour yellow, showing what experiences you can 'stomach' in life. 22 is a transition frequency, connected the colour turqoiuse that allows merging of past and future events into the present. Your birthday is a 4/22, and then you have 4 and 22 in your birthtime. That is 22 three times over (!) showing transition on every level of awareness, for a complete change and enhancement of self-awareness.

Add your birthday and birthtime together, and you get (4 + 4 + 4) another 12, or 3, frequency.

You are in a cycle of perfection in creation resulting from adjusting your frequency to be in alignment with the God-Mid within. It is important to do lots of release work this year so that you open yourself to greater knowing within, or these frequencies could work with mind-control to activate and perfect programming in your genetics and mind, that would reach out on all levels of the global and personal matrix.

I don't know if you are specifically programmed obviously, though if you are, then you probably have quite a powerful role to play in the NWO, and NOW is your time to release it!

Later this year, 21-12-2006 you will enter a 5 frequency which will allow emotional healing and awareness of the Christ Consciousness (the first thought in God-Mind). As per usual, you will enter your new frequency through absorbing your learning of the surrent cycle (4) for transition to the new (22) by allowing Oversoul guidance and KNOWING to take precedence (4+22 = 8 - Oversoul/Infinity frequency). Your birthtime shows you are here to learn about your Oversoul connection, and the True Reality of Infinity. You can also probably connect well to the Angelic frequencies, especially at this specific point in time.

Not entirely about the soltice :D... but I hope this was helpful.

monica!

that was very nice of you!

thank you for explaing the numbers to me.:big grin:

my birth year is 1970.

i checked out my enneagram and im a 4 wing 5.

i have to overcome shame it says...my most important challenge.

i believe it too.

all these years ive not studied horoscopes or read them.but just last year i came across a horoscope online that seems to detail what im feeling when i wake up.

some mornings i am uneasy...some mornings i only want to do housework(messes irritate me), some mornings im chomping at the bit to study.this certain horoscope has been dead on correct.i make a point to evaluate my sense of self BEFORE i read it to see how closely it matches up...they absolutely do!90% correct.

i have hazel eyes, blondish reddish light brown hair now(used to be blonde)...and all the grey hairs that came up recently.i have german, jewish, english and cherokee blood.what a mix, huh?

blood=ab+

do any of you have great distress on holidays and birthdays? i dont know whats wrong with me because i have such trouble staying calm and serene during these times. they dont make me happy, they disturb me very deeply.:mad2::crybaby:

makes me wonder if i was killed or hurt on a holiday in a past life or something.:paranoid:

rituals they are...if i was alone i wouldnt have to join in...i fantasize about that each year...sigh...but i wont give up my beautiful family.i dont want to upset their good time.

he(my husband) doesnt understand and i cant explain why i loathe these times.so i just seem loopy to him.lol

robin Wrote:i have hazel eyes, blondish reddish light brown hair now(used to be blonde)...and all the grey hairs that came up recently.i have german, jewish, english and cherokee blood.what a mix, huh?

blood=ab+
It sounds like you have the kind of genetics that the Illuminati desire. I’m wondering if they may have used you in the past without you being aware of it. Do you feel like you have any psychic abilities?