Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Today's Chuckle - Chakra Levity

Killing each other with kindness, these Jimmy Kimmel shows are addictive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uB6mFX8H_o

Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZJNEF6iB...e=youtu.be

As the sh*t's rearin' to hit the fan, it's important to warm up the lexicon. Thanks to theIRF for this chocolate covered confection.

"Many people are at a loss for a response when someone says

"You don't know Jack Shitt"!

Now you can handle the situation intellectually-

Jack is the only son of Awe Shitt and Oh Shitt. AWE SHITT  the fertilizer
magnate, married OH SHITT a partner of KNEEDEEP 'N SHITT INC. in turn
JACK SHITT married NOE SHITT  and the deeply religious couple produced
six children, HOLY SHITT, FULLA SHITT, GIVEA SHITT, BULL SHITT, and
the twins, DEEP SHITT and DIP SHITT. against her parents objections
DEEP SHITT married DUMB SHITT, a high school dropout. After being
married 15 years JACK and NOE SHITT divorced. NOE SHITT later
remarried MR SHERLOCK she kept her previous name and became
NOE SHITT SHERLOCK. DIP SHITT married LODA SHITT and
produced a nervous son called CHICKEN SHITT, FULLA SHITT and
GIVA SHITT were inseperable and married the HAPPENS brothers in
a dual ceremony. The announcement read in the newspapers the
SHITT HAPPENS wedding . They had three children, DAWG, BYRD and
HORSE. The prodical son BULL SHITT went to Italy and returned
with his new bride PIZZA SHITT.
So now if someone says to you
"you don't  know JACK SHITT" you can correct them and say you
know his WHOLE FEKING FAMILY".

Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tG0Ve-oFWQ

Which Creator Being do we have to thank for this one?

Heathrow Airport Flash-mob!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMG2vNVq0...e=youtu.be

As you know, I love situational humor, and sometimes even the most pious of us, stray from being pious.  Alas, even a nun who has dedicated herself to service to the lord, given the wrong circumstances, might be tempted to blaspheme on occasion.  Well today’s Friday humor post deals with this very sensitive subject.  (TheIRF).

"A nun walks into Mother Superior's office and plunks down into a chair. She lets out a sigh heavy with frustration.
“What troubles you, Sister?” asks the Mother Superior. “I thought this was the day you spent with your family?”
“It was,” sighed the Sister. “And I went to play golf with my brother. We try to play golf as often as we can. You know I was quite a talented golfer before I devoted my life to Christ.”
“I seem to recall that,” the Mother Superior agreed. “So I take It your day of recreation was not relaxing?”
“Far from it,” snorted the Sister. “In fact, I even took the Lord's name in vain today!”
“Goodness, Sister!” gasped the Mother Superior, astonished. “You must tell me all about it!”
“Well, we were on the fifth tee... and this hole is a monster, Mother – a 540 yard Par 5, with a nasty dogleg left and a hidden green... and I hit the drive of my life. I creamed it. The sweetest swing I ever made. And it's flying straight and true, right along the line I wanted... and it hits a bird in mid-flight not 100 yards off the tee!”
“Oh my!” commiserated the Mother. “How unfortunate! But surely that didn't make you blaspheme, Sister!”
“No, that wasn't it,” admitted the Sister. “While I was still trying to fathom what had happened, this squirrel runs out of the woods, grabs my ball and runs off down the fairway!”
“Oh, that would have made me blaspheme!” sympathized Mother.
“But I didn't, Mother Superior!” sobbed the Sister. “And I was so proud of myself! And while I was pondering whether this was a sign from God, a hawk swoops out of the sky and grabs the squirrel and flies off, with my ball still clutched in his paws!”
“So that's when you cursed,” said the Mother with a knowing smile.
“Nope, that wasn't it either,” cried the Sister, anguished, “because as the hawk started to fly out of sight, the squirrel started struggling, and the hawk dropped it right there on the green, and the ball popped out of his paws and rolled to about 18 inches from the cup!”
The Mother Superior sat back in her chair, folded her arms across her chest, fixed the Sister with a baleful stare and said...
“Jesus Christ!!! You missed the f&#king putt, didn't you?”

For list of inspiring quotations visit wordecho.blogspot.com

Deep belly laughs at this alien "sh*t" uh.ah.I mean "shift" propaganda...sniggers, look at the lineup of the 'bought and sold'. lmfn'ao!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGXFEFQf9qs 

...on par with this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq1rt4iKuYg

Some of us woke up sooner than others...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWtCittJyr0