Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watching out for time travelers
Strange Explorers 

From time to time, stories leak out about chance meetings of people who are travelers through time. Over the course of an 80 year life, the average person has a 60% chance of actually talking unknowingly to a time traveler, and over a 99% chance of laying eyes on one! Most people see a time traveler in public without realizing it at least once a year. Although most of the time you won't be able to tell a time traveler from a regular person, there are some signs that you can watch for. There are several novelty reasons that you might want to talk to a time traveler, as well as some more serious ones.

Read the rest here
http://www.realworldmysteries.com/watchi...elers.html

People time travel as a "career"?

I didn’t know what to think of this story but I thought it was interesting. The government is involved in time travel and those people would be doing it as a career. I’ve also heard of people time traveling as tourists. They like watching historical events.

I found this video online. I hope I can link it correctly. This guy traveled to the future and met himself as an old man and VIDEO TAPED IT!http://www.filecabi.net/video/phone_time_traveller.html

If there are simultaneous existences and energy frequencies emanating from living things, why not "time travel"?

The David Icke book "Infinite Love is the Only Truth Everything Else is Illusion" gives an explanation of time travel in Chapter 4 , page 74. He writes, past and present are happening at the same time and our perceptions are illusions.

I would love to travel forward in time.  Tens of thousands of years forward.   Just like Rod Taylor in The Time Machine.

Physics.
Call me stupid but I just cant seem to understand the whole time thing. I get.....I just cant even understand.

Andrea Wrote:I found this video online. I hope I can link it correctly. This guy traveled to the future and met himself as an old man and VIDEO TAPED IT!http://www.filecabi.net/video/phone_time_traveller.html
I saw that video and it did have me wondering. We had a discussion about it in this thread. http://www.hyperspacecafe.com/forum14/2369.html 

Sily, I would love to check out the future too. I would like to check out the year 2749 for starters. Al Bielek made things it that time sound pretty good. The Illuminati was no longer in power and there were no more wars.

I want to go to the year 2525, why?  cause......

In the year 2525
If man is still alive
If woman can survive
They may find........

In the year 3535
Ain't gonna need to tell the truth, tell no lies
Everything you think, do, or say
Is in the pill you took today

In the year 4545
Ain't gonna need your teeth, won't need your eyes
You won't find a thing to chew
Nobody's gonna look at you

In the year 5555
Your arms are hanging limp at your sides
Your legs got nothing to do
Some machine, doing that for you

In the year 6565
Ain't gonna need no husband, won't need no wife
You'll pick your son, pick your daughter too
From the bottom of a long glass tube

In the year 7510
If God's a comin' he ought to make it by then
Maybe he'll look around himself and say
``Guess it's time for the Judgement day''

In the year 8510
God's gonna shake his mighty head
He'll either say ``I'm pleased where man has been''
Or tear it down and start again

In the year 9595
I'm kinda wondering if man's gonna be alive
He's taken everything this old earth can give
And he ain't put back nothing...

Now it's been 10,000 years
Man has cried a billion tears
For what he never knew
Now man's reign is through
But through the eternal night
The twinkling of starlight
So very far away
Maybe it's only yesterday...

In the year 2525
If man is still alive
If woman can survive
They may find.......

Written by Richard Evans
Produced by Denny Zager and Richard Evans
Released 1969

Ah William...you bring me back to my young years...icon_el

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Are Barron Trump and Donald Trump Time Travelers? Richard 8 1,260 10-19-2020, 04:20 PM
Last Post: Richard
Video Time Travelers & Stargates in Antarctica Richard 0 617 07-10-2019, 03:09 PM
Last Post: Richard
Video Time Travelers Brought 10 Alien Videos Breaking News 0 623 09-26-2018, 07:47 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
  10 People Who Claimed To Be Time Travelers Breaking News 2 1,589 11-06-2016, 10:34 AM
Last Post: webterminator77
  Immortals, Time Travelers Or Reincarnation? Breaking News 1 1,264 05-13-2013, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Breaking News