Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Was Stewart's Purpose in Your Life?
Someone mentioned that all the negativity of Stewart might affect this forum. So guys, let's talk about what Stewart had helped you on or what was his purpose in your life.

Because of him, I learned about the innerchild. I never knew this concept, and I don't think I would have searched it on google, if it weren't for him mentioning it. This is an important concept because whenever I feel panicky or OCD-sh, I'd tell the innerchild that my adult body and brain can handle the situation. Then I'd have more breathing space. I intuit the reason this works was my childhood was off clipped too fast, so the child part of me doesn't feel that I'm safe in this world, and it plays conundrums in the subconscious it has now moved into.

he has helped me tremendously in deprogramming and my understanding of reality, history, sexuality, healing ect ect ect ect.

ive also followed breathing exercises, his diet plan, and exercise regiment from hyperspace helper which has changed my life for the better.

i must add i still have my stewart 'suspicions' i don't think they'll ever fade away.....

I recognize that avatar. Didn't you post at God Like Productions?

ritually.

Silver Infinity said:
Quote:Someone mentioned that all the negativity of Stewart might affect this forum. So guys, let's talk about what Stewart had helped you on or what was his purpose in your life.
SI, I have wrestled with this to some degree and out of respect to Richard and Patricia as it is their website ,or so I understand, I have either censored myself or tempered  some of my posts to some degree. It is their website but I think it was originally set up as another place for students of the $$"s to hangout and have community. Richard or Partricia please correct me if I'm wrong. 

It seems that has taken a new direction now and I don't know what function they would like their site to serve now.

As far as what S helped  people on ... what came immediately to my mind was this......

S encouraged the use of the merger symbol in just about all hyperspace work. This symbol IMO is really chaos.

Out of chaos order is the motto of the NWO. 

Make of it what you will but in spite of any thing I have learned about myself etc. it is very difficult for me to credit or otherwise justify the work of  $'s or their ilk.

From what I understand the merger symbol is designed to split consciousness.

http://www.hyperspacecafe.com/forum6/2037-1.html

Yes Richard ...split consciousness and create chaos. It is used to recreate the Fall  IMO.

I've had a really good time with Stewart and Janet, their books, News and Q & A.  I used to speak with Stewart & Janet personally when their forum was working,  (I'd submit questions and dreams for interpretation) before it got shut down, or closed down.  But I haven't emailed them since the forum closed down or sent in any Q and A questions at all.  I do read Q & A everyday and I get Stewart's News letter and I bought the new book 13-Cubed, which I think is fantastic.  I will buy the DVD of the trip to France. 

I guess to sum up *purpose* it would be the introduction of some really interesting and new ideas.  And I do believe I am far from finished with *expansions.com* yet. 

icon_buch

I said:

Quote:Make of it what you will but in spite of any thing I have learned about myself etc. it is very difficult for me to credit or otherwise justify the work of  $'s or their ilk.
 However,I am not bitter. I forgive them and wish them blessings of the Divine Father.

Off topic comment:

Scrolling through the threads, I noticed the new avatars that some of you have come up with. So far, I believe Sily, Richard, and Astrojewels have the most soothing and relaxing to look at. They are nicely done for readers who are visually oriented.