Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What is a Psychopath?
Not sure if this has been posted but interesting nevertheless.

EXPLAINING THE "WTF!" MOMENT WHICH SUDDENLY ARRIVES.

Invented Personas to Manipulate Others
Psychopaths are a different version of themselves for every person they interact with. They also have ‘group personas’ for family, organisational and workplace interaction.

Highly Unreliable/Broken Promises
Psychopaths will make the most incredibly ambitious plans including you as their right hand man or woman then, on a whim, discard those plans and move on to some other crusade that excludes you. Victims often alter their own life plans to help the psychopath reach their imaginary goals, resulting in appalling emotional, psychological and financial chaos for the victims when the psychopath moves on.

Idealisation Followed by Cold Rejection
At the height of their idealisation of you, the psychopath will show you obsessive ‘love,’ care and attention. However, once they feel they have you where they want you — or the relationship has ended — if you collapsed in front of them on the street they would simply step over you as if they’d never met you and continue on their way. Outrageous smear campaigns against the discarded victims to falsely portray them as psychologically unstable, self-serving liars or abusers are often undertaken by psychopaths following the ending of a relationship.

Becomes Obsessed with a Hobby, Cause, or Individual and then Loses Interest Instantly
However, as soon as the relationship is established, the downward trajectory from idealisation of their victims and towards the inevitable devaluation and discarding begins in earnest. It may take weeks. It may take months. It often takes years. Nevertheless the psychopath always begins the devaluing of their victims as soon as the relationship is legitimised and is always on the lookout for an ‘upgrade’.

Phoney Altruism
Buys into either secular and non-secular belief systems to appear superior or enlightened. Will align themselves with ‘morally popular’ causes to make themselves appear enlightened and with a sense of deep moral wisdom and compassion. But it is always a pose; the psychopath’s association with these causes is a veneer to fool others into trusting them. It’s always fake; always an agenda.

There is Nothing Real Behind the Persona
Behind the months or years of perfectly-constructed performance by your psychopath is a nothing: a void, a blank, a hunger for something the psychopathic entity can never define. They now see no further benefit in playing this part and have moved on to a new role. It is just business. You are treated to a completely new, cold and emotionless persona. “Who is this stranger?” you will ask yourself over and over again. It is so bewildering.

The Sudden Goodbye

Then the psychopath finds an upgrade, changes their persona, will often change their look, hairstyle and even change the subject when they suspect others are figuring them out and you begin asking questions. "Hey, never mind that, it is lovely weather we are having!" Stated in a chipper and almost giddy manner (with an obvious underlying glibness). They are repressing the internal excitement at having pulled a fast one on you.

The psychopath is literally filled with an adrenalin rush which lights up their whole facial expression with a gigantic self-satisfied grin - while the people the psychopath has stabbed in the back are expected to "get a life FFS..."

The psychopath then mocks, ridicules and backstabs the people whom they "loved" only days prior and are now left in a state of chaos and confusion. Along with more glib statements as if "everything is OK". Then the psychopath generally goes into hiding for a short while from their victims and emerges with a new life, relationship, in another country/region in a completely whole new persona and a new mask of manipulation and social sanity. This was the new persona which the psychopath had been clandestinely crafting behind the scenes.

It is essentially an internal psychotic rampage hidden behind platitudes of "time to move on" and other superficial pontifications to hide that this is a completely deranged predator working their new "target" while dehumanising and discarding the ones whom they have no further requirement for. This is what leaves people in such shock - until they start to realise what they were in fact dealing with all along. A psychopath.

Then your political hero, social activist, revolutionary, celebrity, cult-of-personality hero (persona) moves on as if the previous persona never existed - but it is always their undoing as they assume they are smarter than the people whom they have manipulated and fooled into their cult-of-personality. Which is why they always insult and mock the ones who supported, championed and loved them as the psychopath walks away. This is always their fatal flaw. Their testosterone-charged impulsive self destruct button. They get cocky and their God Complex goes into overdrive and everyone sees it for what it is. Endgame.

http://labyrinthpsycho.blogspot.com/

There is a tiny part of me that sees w/compassion that s & j are just so damaged while working like the dickens to create a successful business.... what I mean is there is a part of me that bleeds for the "damage" they operate with. Can you imagine the impact for them, personally to gain the ABILITY to SEE what they are doing and to feel the depth of it? I really don't think they can, I guess because it's incomprehensible to me that a human being can live like that.

.. this in no way, discounts the damage they cause so many, many people that cross their paths. ARE they conscious?
Really, are they? do you think they are really conscious???

What in the heck can be done about people such as this?
Only thing I can think of is to expose them best we can because I can not see another avenue to stop the madness... it's all so sordid, sad and beyond my comprehension, really.
I'm stupified! I want to prevent others from going down that road.

[user=1648]Sifter[/user] wrote:
Quote:ARE they conscious?
Really, are they? do you think they are really conscious???

s&j love $$$$.. that's why they do anything

yes, they're sentient

[user=1648]Sifter[/user] wrote: 
Quote: do you think they are really conscious???
My theory is the S's believe in what they are doing is the good for mankind and the corrupt part they are aware of is to keep the business afloat. stew always says the end justifies the means, so they feel it doesn't matter how they accomplish their goals as long as they accomplish them. Pretty much how the Illuminati thinks.

I think they are fully conscious of what they are doing . I also think they only do what they do for the betterment of their own kind...not humanity in general.

Thomas Sheridan was correct IMO that these are the "reptilians".

Psychics have seen "reptilian" energies around these two as well many others in the New Age movement.

Mercy Now Wrote:I think they are fully conscious of what they are doing . I also think they only do what they do for the betterment of their own kind...not humanity in general.

Thomas Sheridan was correct IMO that these are the "reptilians".

Psychics have seen "reptilian" energies around these two as well many others in the New Age movement.

If Stewart and Janet were doing what they do for humanity, they would treat their clients  and or even ex clients like human beings. 

They dont. They dont treat people like human beings, as soon as they are done with you, you are chaff in the wind to them. Then they are on to the next one

I think they are posessed by lower level entities of some kind.  Infact i dont think, I know.

Good people, who care about other people and humanity just don't act the way they do. Nor do good people do the things they do. Like the fake site for example.....or the plethora of other despicable things they have done for their own vanity, monetory gain and the like....

And we agree again PurplePebble.

Richard Wrote:[user=1648]Sifter[/user] wrote: 
Quote: do you think they are really conscious???
My theory is the S's believe in what they are doing is the good for mankind and the corrupt part they are aware of is to keep the business afloat. stew always says the end justifies the means, so they feel it doesn't matter how they accomplish their goals as long as they accomplish them. Pretty much how the Illuminati thinks.
I agree here with Richard.  Part of their megalomania is that they believe in themselves fully--i.e. their own lies.  They operate mostly from their LEFT BRAIN.   S&J are masters at contradictory rationalizations--especially J; that is her specialty.  Their own version of double-think.  I agree with Yukesam too that J is S's Handler.

If one questions any of the ideas they present; the answer is usually one where they make an exception and will state the an opposing statement to end the discussion.   As the sincere student trying to figure out what they are saying, you just end up scratching your head and by the time you want to ask another question they have moved the conversation in another direction and/or minimized or rejected that person questioning them, and out their f*cked-up mind pattern behind the question to the group when in the situation of seminar/meeting.

They have to be given their due for thinking quick on their feet-they get a lot of practice.
(probably a psychopathic trait).  This is all very Left Brain activity-the part that rationalizes and intellectualizes, coupled with the Reptilian Brain functions of survival, non-empathy for others.

They do not operate from the Right Brain AT ALL! This is who they are--Janet even lays out the foundation for this in one of her articles entitled Illuminati As Teachers, (can be found in BBTB at the back).  The gist of it is her encouraging you to be more like them as they have it all and most of us schmucks have nothing!   They are your greatest teachers for teaching you 'who and what you are.'  Another point on this is that in the last few years; all this stuff about accessing the White Winged Dragon energy--the pure energy of the Reptilians--merging that with the White Winged Lion--that combo is the most powerful--now isn't that what the Illuminati is about??
So much double-talk.

The major turning point for me; as I myself am a trained empathic healer and an intuitive reader;  when I started to realize that their psychic and intuitive skills were suspect.  I had sought them out not so much for their conspiracy/secret govt info, but was more attracted to their claimed abilities as healers/intuitives--via the Healer's Handbook.

When I came to this forum and saw the thread about S stealing the info from Mary Ann the psychic---WOW--that put all the pieces together for me and cleared the fog that was in my mind (i.e. the hypnotizing effect)  that hung on to wanting to give them partial credit for their information. A FRAUD IS A FRAUD IS  FRAUD.

The only right brain activity engaged in is in creating fraud and deception for their own benefit, several examples would be S's dream analysis, the complex archetypes (I am sure the Zachery & Jonathan draw those), mind patterns relation to bodily issues (Louis Hays), name analysis (any good book on Numerology)--these are all gross intellectual generalizations of the work of others that they have stolen!!  THEY ARE NOT PSYCHICS/INTUITIVES OR HEALERS of any sort-- and yes they laugh all the way to the bank at the 'stupidity' their clients.  We exist to serve them in their own minds--that's what they have created for themselves.  So all is well and right in their world--i.e. sicko REPTILIAN minds and are controlled by the Illuminati or whatever you want to name the controllers.

One reason I say the swindlows think they're helping people was in stew's last rant to the members here. He was all upset and said ask those members what have they ever done to help people. That tells me he's thinks he's helping people and we're not. I see it the other way around. We're helping people by exposing expansions and expansions is just taking advantage of people.

Stewart knows very well he isn't helping anyone but his kind.In saying that,questioning whether we ever helped anyone, he is only attempting to create a diversion and another illusion.

The diversion is for you to look another way...at you instead of him.The illusion being that do help people.

Psychopathic behavior.