Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's Your Favorite Crystal?
HI,

I recently purchased a Rose Quartz keyring for car keys, and since then its been amazing!

I also recently aquired (for the reasons behind them)

Bloodstone
Tigers Eye (Red Tinge)
Unakite (spelling?)
Clear Quartz
Blue (represents similar to Saphire, cannot recall name)
Moonstone

And a couple others.

Favourite so far is the rose quartz.

Nice choice rod, rose quartz is amazing and it just resonates a beautiful balanced energy. it is one of my favorites too.

Thanks AstroJewels, learning slowly about gemstones and crystals.

I gave my step-mother a rose quartz yesterday, she suffered a brain tumor and got operated on, suffering a stroke in process, and she has changed so much, that she looks... a little like my step father who i miss dearly, it was so special yesterday, that I gave her the book 'The Secret' plus some nice crystals/gemstones.

She was so overwhelmed, its the best we have ever been with each other and I think the rose quartz helped lots there

Sorry to hear your news, the rose quartz is a wonderful gift, hope she gets better real soon and your family stays strong getting through it all.

Good times ahead, that IS what I am feeling about all this lately.

Getting some incense today to compliment the crystals today too, anyone recommend any? So far wife has chosen white sage, opium blossum, and I have gone for lavender.

There are so many great incenses available now, it is truly amazing, I have to say I do have a particular liking to ylang ylang, just love that scent. This is actually a good thread starter to those who may know a bit about this topic rod, I don’t really know a great deal about them, I am having serious Deja vu while I write this, have we talked about this before, is there a book on the translation of scents?

Astro, Deja Vu is like a omnipresent type scenario, possibly just catching up to soul-personality in linear time...

Will start a thread :)

Rod

Oricalcium

I am interested in a mineral/crystal named "Oricalcium".

It is mentioned in legends about Atlantis; where Atlantean rulers used this crystal placed on their pineal gland to enhance focus and will power for Magical results.

Atlantean crystals.

see i.e.

http://www.crystalinks.com/atlanteancrystals.html 

http://www.crystalinks.com/crystals.html

Octahedron,

I'm pretty sure  oricalcium is known as optical calcite ,one of my all time favorites BTW.

Thank you, Mercy Now, I will study it.