Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White Winged Lion
Does anyone have the white winged lion archetype? I would really like to try that frequency.

I don't have it,BUT it might be the lion archetype in white with 3 wings on each side of it and probably the royal blue dot on it like in the gold one.The wings would look like you are looking at stretched out wings.The lion,as per,the animal is a slightly different archetype,but I don't think this has to do with the animal itself,but rather the higher frequency.

Thanks MC!

There's also the dragon frequency.And now,Swerdlow talks about a white dragon.It has to be the same archtype but in white.I don't consider the white one dangerous.

white winged lion; MC, you spoke about 3 wings each side:

You mean the lion or the aleph symbol ?

what is the exact archetype exercise for white winged lion ?

It will probably give an higher freq than standard lion; and also not to be recommended for novices.

It can't certainly be the archetype for the animal species, so it has to be the lion frequnecy in white with 3 wings on each side.It's probably to be used the same way as the regular exercise,although I do not use that like that.It's too simplistic for me.And there has to be a dot,because it is an intelligence.

Thanks MC

I have been trying the lion (the gold one) for some time now. I am interested in trying a stronger frequency to break through the blockages that I have.  I can visualise almost anything at anytime but I do not see or experience the results. I will let you know what happens. 

Craig

Hey all, I tried to do a white winged lion with three wings each side via description given by MC........  MC does this look accurate?

Hope its ok

Rodrigo

Attached Files
.jpg   whitewingedlion.jpg (Size: 37.49 KB / Downloads: 221)

I like those wings:)

Is that not navy blue?

I still haven't tried the regular lion frequency I think, I have sensed something though. Help from it perhaps.

Craig,if you can visualize,it's strange that you don't have the experience.Unless,you're not really going into it.Lack
of concentration?

That's nice Rodrigo.Folks,maybe Rodrigo couldn't get the exact coloring of the dot into royal blue.If I recall, Monica used to work with these white frequencies.