Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
god
Hehe, when I was a kid our teachers were gods of varying powers. (This was in the days when we were terrified of teachers and their powers.) And of course, mythology has many gods of varying powers and so do some religions. Things I've read about angels talk about hierarchies so ... anything seems possible.

No one ever meeting god? That's not anything I've ever considered and I LOVE to hear things I've not thought about before! Very fun! Any chance, artificialflavors, that you can say why you think this or where you got this idea?

Personally, I have a list of "What were you thinking!?" things to discuss with god-the-person-creator-idea-energy-concept-force-power ... so I'd be disappointed to not be able to ask those questions directly. :)

cause it seems like god is the 1 thing no one gets the luxury of deducing or explaining,..

no one can interpret what the god guy is.. and that's why he's powerful

artificialflavors Wrote:no one can interpret what the god [color="#0000ff"]guy[/color] is.. and that's why [color="#0000ff"]he[/color]'s powerful
AF, look at the highlighted parts of your reply.

Look at it properly.

Why do you 'think' it is a 'he'? That's your conditioning 'talking' right there.

Loud and clear. Christian, baptist, protestant (take your pick) orthodox BS drivel or some such aberration - different cloak - same BS. Different title of the bible - same drivel.

It's always a 'he'. Da 'He-Man'! Yah, 'he' rocks - da Dude! Praise Da Lord, Baby, woo hoo!

NOT.

Before 'jumping in' with a reply - take a walk outside in nature, meditate, and maybe best don't answer at all. Explore the 'outside the mind' realms.

I did explain it to you -  if you do not understand 'it', it's because you're looking OUTSIDE yourself.

'IT' cannot be explained - that's why you won't find the answer to your question via your head. Bonehead. Thick skull, anyone?

Get out of your head.

That's all. Don't assume from your own limited conditioned perspective and (mis-)understanding that everybody else 'thinks' as you do. Just because YOU think nobody can 'explain' "it", doesn't therefore mean they don't 'know' or haven't seen IT.

Capice?

You're running around with a blindfold.

You have to dig a lot deeper before you get any closer to what you're looking for.

Not so. -He- was a general title

Realistically, i meant -IT-, or -that thing-

Try not to place so much emphasis on insignificant theorization next time

[user=1307]xanthas[/user] wrote:
Quote:Don't assume from your own limited conditioned perspective and (mis-)understanding that everybody else 'thinks' as you do. Just because YOU think nobody can 'explain' "it", doesn't therefore mean they don't 'know' or haven't seen IT.

you're like, a nonexistent thought of dust within the infinity of -god-. you could not possibly know anything

[user=1307]xanthas[/user] wrote:
Quote:Capice?

nice lil bit of thoughtfulness there

artificialflavors Wrote:you're like, a nonexistent thought of dust within the infinity of -god-. you could not possibly know anything.
That is funny! icon_lol

Quote:you're a [color="#aa0000"]deceased streak of mucus[/color] within the realm of fact on god
icon_lachtot

No comment necessary.

i know zanthas. let's talk god.. go on

you -are- mucus.. cause you know what? you're a little mortal.. with like, a little bit of years...

so go on

AF, no thank you.

I can do without your intimations.

i know. you sleep now

Maybe the Father of Superman?

[Image: q-illuminati-monuments-of-paris-matthew-...=300&h=212]

(Yes, it's a snake.)

icon_gott

http://ascendingearthbeings.wordpress.co...been-away/