Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is stewart posting satire as truth on his website?
he must be tired from his trip

"August 24, 2008
Alien Invasion Bill?? There is a video out on YouTube that shows a legislator from Pennsylvania talking about a Bill that is mostly confidential. As he reads the wording to the Congress, he frequently pauses and says--Classified. At one point he exclaims, "Jesus!" as he reads words he cannot say out loud.
He mentions, "other-worldly forces" and talks about 80% of the population being affected. He even mentions underground areas.
We get the jist that this is a proposal to acquire money to fight an alien force. He also mentions the Air Force attacking ...Classified.... very frequently.
Yikes!......or Staged!!"

here is the you tube video he is talking about, it's from the well known satire website the onion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWfKdKWJEkM

Watched the video...I see what you mean. ..they had to be satire, expecially when all the others on the same page were about "skull f-----g"...I can't believe Stewart watched that and wrote about it like it was real..He must have been veerrry tired from his trip...

The Onion is a well known satire website and, for the sake of Expansion's readers, I hope very well known.

yeah, either that or he is desperate for material that support his predictions.

Why not ask on the Q&A.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Website Tries To Debunk Stewart... GeeGee 5 4,746 02-10-2008, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Polly