Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new member greetings
Hey Everyone

I now consider myself an ex expansions cult follower.

I still enjoy reading janets book decoding your life but find it very similar to Louise Hays work so think i will shift to Louise hay since i feel she embodies what she writes about and therefore it feels just energetically better for me.

I also want to say thank you to all of you who placed evidence and your own personal experiences of the swindlows (hehe) because it enabled me to join the dots. I also want to say we should all try to remain descent and not just attack for no reason because to an extent it makes it harder for others to find the stories that are legitimate, plus when you carry on with the hate talk it backs up what the swindlows say about this forum. When i first came here just saw these hate attacks with no proof or evidence, and so left with out digging through the forum further. I think the more integrity we have in exposing them the more credible and effective this site will be.

if you are new here i say read as much of the forums as you can because you will be blown away by the amount of nonsense the swindlows have been up to behind your back.

If you posted evidence or shared your story thank you for showing me the light!

Thank you Linkes and for the important and practical suggestion.

Welcome to the HCF :)~
" It is your own ego that is feeding the expansions secret government project. "

linkes Wrote:when you carry on with the hate talk it backs up what the swindlows say about this forum.
Welcome Linkes, a few other people have made the same comment. About all I can say about that is when people like the swindlows treat you so poorly it's hard for people's posts about them not to sound hateful. We're emotional beings and it's hard to turn off your emotions when talking about them.

Welcome to this forum linkes!

I agree with you and I am certainly trying to report everything I know objectively, which is not hard considering that I can back up everything I say from the extensive email correspondence on hand.

A lot of what people have and continue to share here, may seem extreme to the outsider. However, the experience by many of us in dealing with Janet and Stewart Swerdlow came at a very heavy price to our dignity, financial stability, and / or even our health. Hence why there are so many countless embittered former followers of Expansions, who can still be emotional when it comes to sharing their story; not least in view of the humiliation to admitting to oneself how naive we all were at one point in the past. Others have experienced the most despicable forms of maligning and calumny against those that have been posting here, or simply turned their backs on the Swerdlows.

What stands out most from all posts made here and on other forums is the congruence of the contents of what people have been posting, and which gives a very negative image of what Expansions really is and stands for.

linkes Wrote:Hey Everyone

I now consider myself an ex expansions cult follower.

I still enjoy reading janets book decoding your life but find it very similar to Louise Hays work so think i will shift to Louise hay since i feel she embodies what she writes about and therefore it feels just energetically better for me.

I also want to say thank you to all of you who placed evidence and your own personal experiences of the swindlows (hehe) because it enabled me to join the dots. I also want to say we should all try to remain descent and not just attack for no reason because to an extent it makes it harder for others to find the stories that are legitimate, plus when you carry on with the hate talk it backs up what the swindlows say about this forum. When i first came here just saw these hate attacks with no proof or evidence, and so left with out digging through the forum further. I think the more integrity we have in exposing them the more credible and effective this site will be.

if you are new here i say read as much of the forums as you can because you will be blown away by the amount of nonsense the swindlows have been up to behind your back.

If you posted evidence or shared your story thank you for showing me the light!
  Welcome!

Linkes thanks for the feedback. I do agree that to vent too much w/foul language and such can be off putting to others. I've not been here long, but I recognized what Jacaranda so aptly expressed... I saw the meat of the matter, the consistencies voiced by several and set aside the emotional anger being vented.

However I am NOT dismissing the anger (simmering rage would fit too, which is energetically cathartic & an important tool when focused properly energetically (shamanically) regardless what you've been led to believe)...because some people were hurt far deeper than I or others.

I tended to overlook the the foul language while understanding it, because I wanted to hear the STORY, the facts........... actually I understand it even MORE now because the danger the Swerdlows pose is far deeper than we care to even want to see.

You have to take into consideration there are some here that have shared for quite a bit of time, so it's almost conversational in nature, kind of like a "living room" airing.... so I do HEAR you .... it has affected me too in negative but very sad while furious feel... hear me?
ok. good to have you on board.

I've been away for several days... playing catch up.

Sifter

guys seriously i dont know any more...... if they are bad good I just got to live my life the best way i can i think its good to hear both sides of the stories I also know some of their techs truly did help me and who knows whats what any more.......

I am just going to go back to my own source, going back to my own basics.

I do feel sorry for the Swerdlows

and I also feel generally sorry for those that were betrayed by them.

Hi Linkes,
I'm curious which SJ technics did work you and how.
" It is your own ego that is feeding the expansions secret government project. "

Hi Im new Im not a follower of the Expansions cult but I have read the website and watched videos. Im here to get a better take on my own doubts that Ive had about the genuineness of expansions.
I dont think the techniques Ive learned are false...although I could be wrong if someone can help me there. Im thinking this is a case where the message is not misleading but instead be weary of the messenger?

Welcome to the forum. What have the techniques done for you in order for you to think they're not false?