Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stewart swerdlow currently
does anyone know what is currently going on with stewart swerdlow right now.

No, why is he missing or something?

no. i just saw all the threads on the swerdlows. i do have not so good things to say about them. i met some people that are really loyal to him and even take sides with him. i don't understand the loyalty at all. one friend of mine a tai chi teacher did a reading on them. he didn't like stewart's energy. said that stewart is clever and likes to be at a certain level with making money. my tai chi teacher also said stewart isn't very smart either. that stewart talks about things everyone already knows. oh well.

Stew knows NLP very good and knows how to hook people into his beliefs.

yeah it feels like some of hiis students are trying to recruit me into his exapansions. isn't that what mormons or scientologists do with people. plus i feel like he is taking stuff from other people and putting it together. and selling it.

He steals info from where ever her can and then claims it as his own. A lot of it does come from his clients. He's a parasite that feeds off people.

where did he get his hyperspace stuff from? is there a way to contact that person.

It's been so long since I discussed that I forgot her last name. It's Maryanne something.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Pheonix's post:
  • Richard

Wink 
ok. yeah i saw that forum. i don't know what you guys think about him? plus that maryanne lady i can't find her anywhere on the web. like any hyperspace services she provides.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stewart Swerdlow the Lunatic Enki 3 173 02-14-2024, 02:11 AM
Last Post: Richard
  Stewart Swerdlow The Satanic Divination Scammer Illuminati 1 3,874 01-10-2015, 01:25 AM
  How to Free Yourself from the Damage of Stewart Swerdlow's Brown Merger Archetype Michael 2 5,797 05-13-2013, 08:52 PM
Last Post: Octahedron
  Stewart Swerdlow: The Devil in Disguise Breaking News 5 8,074 05-11-2013, 01:10 AM
  Is Stewart Swerdlow spreading disinformation? Mercy Now 213 62,714 08-17-2011, 01:26 AM