Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is Stewart Swerdlow spreading disinformation?
In a marketing ploy for the movie Iron Sky the production's community manager,Jarmo Puskala, photoshopped a picture to appear as though there was a swastika shaped structure on the dark side of the moon.

January 18th, 2010 by Jarmo Puskala

[Image: cassiopeia_moon_swastika-590x391-500x331.jpg]

"It was just the kind of news people browse conspiracy theory forums for, something that would change the world as we know it. And they’d be the first to know. There was just one small problem. The news was published on a newspaper called “The Truth Today“."

....."Honestly, we’re all very flattered by this. I barely had 15 minutes to Photoshop that picture so I’m really happy it stand up to scrutiny!

The story has now been moved from the conspiracy forums to the movie forum, wich is quite an elegant move from the moderators in a situation like this. Hopefully no one feels hoaxed, because we honestly never have tried to pass The Truth Today off as a real newspaper. And quite frankly I never imagined it even could be mistaken for a real news (something many commentators also pointed out)."

http://blog.starwreck.com/2010/01/18/iro.../#comments

Good catch MN, so Swerdlow is spreading more disinfo as usual.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENENQOvVZoQ&playnext_from=TL&videos=G-TR815XEbo&feature=recentf

A new underground movie ("Iron Sky") is in production with the theme antarctica and secret moon base. I wish them all the luck as I want to see it :

http://www.ironsky.net/site/

Quote:The Story of Iron Sky Towards the end of World War II the staff of SS officer Hans Kammler made a significant breakthrough in anti-gravity.
From a secret base built in the Antarctic, the first Nazi spaceships were launched in late ‘45 to found the military base Schwarze Sonne (Black Sun) on the dark side of the Moon. This base was to build a powerful invasion fleet and return to take over the Earth once the time was right.
Now it’s 2018, the Nazi invasion is on its way and the world is goose-stepping towards its doom.
About the Film Iron Sky is a science fiction comedy being produced by Energia Productions, Blind Spot Pictures and co-produced by 27 Films. At the moment, the production is gearing up with costumes being made, sets designed and plans being finalized. After the shoot we will enter a year long post production process.

"This is life, boy, something we can't fight." - Keith Richard's mother.

"The way up is the way back." - Heraclitus

"Adieu, dit le renard. Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - Le Petit Prince, chap. XXI

Here's discussion where they mentioned SS's video on Twitter.

http://twitter.com/Energia/ironsky

And this thread is mentioned too ;-)

I hope that movie is just a start and soon we can have this as series on tv Cool You got to love Finland... :)

Richard Wrote:Here's discussion where they mentioned SS's video on Twitter.

http://twitter.com/Energia/ironsky
"This is life, boy, something we can't fight." - Keith Richard's mother.

"The way up is the way back." - Heraclitus

"Adieu, dit le renard. Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - Le Petit Prince, chap. XXI

It could be diss-info from Swerdlow, and trust me, I never rule out that possibility.

However, Upon watching the youtube video, he mentioned that NASA made an official comment about the object. Now, for them to make an official comment about a hoax that was altered from their originals, and for them to not know it is unheard of. IE, if they held the originals, they would know if there was or wasn't a swastika on there, and would comment that such and such wasn't on the originals and was merely a photshop by some clown. They wouldn't try to explain it away.

So *IF* they did make a comment about the swastika, then it is a real image, and the comment from that guy came later in order to try to cover it up (like how that guy claimed that the most infamous photo of nessie was a bath toy he created).

*IF* Nasa made no such comment, then it's just made up by Swerdlow and its true that it was a photo shop.

So, looks like we'll have a bit of research to do to see if this was real or not.

The only source I can find on the alleged NASA spokesperson is from an online tabloid article, where the story first originated.  The name and statement of the spokesperson appear to both be fabricated.  So is it is a false story?  Remember the scene from Men in Black where Tomy Lee Jones grabs a tabloid in order to obtain news, and states that a lot of real news is contained within?  I have heard that there may be some truth to that, and that early in the 90s a NASA scientist released an actually photo of the face on mars for a tabloid to print.  I remember seeing the picture then, and it was loads different from the grainy face you see now (before the fake rock formation they claim caused the face). 

I can't find a duplicate of that photo anywhere on the internet. 

The film Operation Iron Cross does have a LOT of truth to it, though.  Makes one wonder why they are revealing this to the public at this point in time? 

Also, they did bomb the moon as Swerdlow pointed out.

That's the dissadvantage of being in the dark, you have to analyze info from every source you can, and then do your best to make a determination based on what you think you know.  Part knowledge, part wisdom, part conjecture, and part intuition. 

[size="2"]Expansions is known to post bizarre stories and hoaxes as a matter of fact thing calling that a truth. Well, maybe only in their heads.

Here is a disgusting article from Expansions about eating fetuses in China under pretencious title
[/size] [size="2"]ONLY READ THIS IF DARE TO KNOW THE TRUTH--CONTAINS GRAPHIC CONTENT
http://expansions.com/ArticleTemplates/A...cfm?ID=205[/size]

However, [size="3"]the real truth[/size][size="3"][size="2"], is completely different

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/e/eatingbabies.htm

[/size][/size]
[size="1"]eRumor[/size] [color="#000080"][size="4"]Aborted Babies are Being Sold For Food in Taiwan and China[/size][/color][size="4"][color="#000080"]-[/color][color="#ff0000"]Fiction![/color][/size]
[color="#000000"][size="4"][size="2"]Pictures of fetuses posted by Expansions and on the web are made of body of ducks and heads are from plastic dolls. It's created by some sick and crazy[/size][/size][/color][size="4"][color="#ff0000"][color="#000000"][size="2"] Chinese guy who calls himself an artist. It's a sick thing indeed.
[/size][/color][/color][/size]
[size="2"]And so much about Swerdlows/Expansions credibility and  their so-called private sources. [/size]

Sariel Wrote:
Expansions is known to post bizarre stories and hoaxes as a matter of fact thing calling that a truth. Well, maybe only in their heads.

Here is a disgusting article from Expansions about eating fetuses in China under pretencious title
ONLY READ THIS IF DARE TO KNOW THE TRUTH--CONTAINS GRAPHIC CONTENT
http://expansions.com/ArticleTemplates/A...cfm?ID=205

However, the real truth, is completely different

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/e/eatingbabies.htm

eRumor Aborted Babies are Being Sold For Food in Taiwan and China-Fiction!
Pictures of fetuses posted by Expansions and on the web are made of body of ducks and heads are from plastic dolls. It's created by some sick and crazy Chinese guy who calls himself an artist. It's a sick thing indeed.
And so much about Swerdlows/Expansions credibility and  their so-called private sources.
Those fetus pictures on the Expansions website are disgusting. I do not know if they are human body parts as Swerdlow claims, of if they are made from plastic dolls. Either way, I do not understand Swerdlow's purpose in putting up a story like that.
Anyway, what is Expansions now up to with its new "Expansions Affiliate Program" that purports to teach participants how to do everything that Stewart and Janet do and earn income from it? Full affiliate tuition for the program is $5,600, a huge amount. Know of anyone so far who has been gullible enough to sign up for this? 

There may have been some confusion about that whole situation, as I remember Alex Jones talking about that guy as well.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stewart Swerdlow the Lunatic Enki 4 407 05-19-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Enki
  stewart swerdlow currently directresponse28 10 2,589 07-05-2020, 09:16 AM
Last Post: Richard
  Stewart Swerdlow The Satanic Divination Scammer Illuminati 1 3,927 01-10-2015, 01:25 AM
  How to Free Yourself from the Damage of Stewart Swerdlow's Brown Merger Archetype Michael 2 5,823 05-13-2013, 08:52 PM
Last Post: Octahedron
  Stewart Swerdlow: The Devil in Disguise Breaking News 5 8,116 05-11-2013, 01:10 AM