Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simultaneous Existences
I was wondering if anyone has experiences with simultaneous existence scans.

i.e. esp. Atlantis

Will someone summarize their SES & share it?

I am not quite sure what you are asking here *laughing* "Oh-My', you want my Oversoul to answer. Yes, I had a Simultaneous Existance scan done a few years ago, but the 'short' version. (Inexpensive)

Yes, Atlantis was very promenent programming for me. I will be 65 in Leo this year. I have drempt always every night since I was born (I think) that I have a second family. . .  the one that I work with 'every night' to get people 'OUT" of harms-way to live. And I am not sure I want to change that.  Here is what Stewart said:

Atlantis, 11,000 BC
[/b]
You have many lifetimes here. In this one you are a female who feels something bad will happen to your nation. Though you warn as many as you can, no one listens. When volcanoes start to erupt, you flee to what is now South America.

Why did you ask? *laughing*   Namaste, Linda 

LightWorker Wrote:...Why did you ask?...

Octahedron, I was kinda wondering that also.  :)

Here's mine that deals with Atlantis:

[color="green"]Atlantis, 15,000 BC
You have hundreds of lifetimes here over a 300,000 year period. In this one, you are a male who is involved in genetic manipulation of plants and animals. You create slave-type creatures to work in various environments. You are attempting to create the “perfect” human or creature.[/color]

Ok, let me ask- how has this information changed any of you, are you able to better understand your mind-pattern, the small samples that you give don’t really explain any purpose to those life-streams, how did your life change from before you knew this information to after you become aware of it?

Is there a difference in the SES from when it was 25 till now [like 150 or s'mthin]

Astrojewels Wrote:...the small samples that you give don’t really explain any purpose to those life-streams...
My scan, from 2005, included 5 different lifetimes.  I just posted the one given about Atlantis because Octahedron asked specifically for that.

At the end of the information given about the lifetimes were these words given for guidance and to help me figure where to go next with the info given [size="-1"]( I've blanked out the personal stuff, meant for me, that not everyone here needs to read [/size][size="-1"])[/size]:

"[color="navy"]All of the above lifetimes have central themes of ______ or ______ as well as a need to _______ _____ _____ ______. The reason these show as prominent in your life now is because of related mind-patterns. In this incarnation, a part of you feels ______ and in need to  _________.

Read about the histories of the areas mentioned so that you can open up both genetic and Oversoul memories and information that will help you with solutions and understandings in your current lifetime.

Thank you for choosing an Expansions Simultaneous Existence Quick Scan!"

[/color]
[color="black"]The "other areas" mentioned in the Scan were Scotland, England, Virginia, France.  I have very comforting thoughts and images flash in my mind about those four places mentioned.  I do feel a connection to those areas, even before I received the information from the scan.  My absolute number one movie that I watch over and over -- because it makes me feel good, like I'm "going home" -- is Local Hero, which takes place in Scotland.  Without any doubt... I feel a connection to the places that were mentioned. 

HA.. I just figured something out - [color="navy"]"Going Home"[/color] is a song played on the Local Hero soundtrack by Mark Knopfler........ it was there is front of me all the time, but I just made that connection.  What I mean is, I've been "going home" everytime I listen to that soundtrack or watch that movie.
[/color][color="navy"] [/color]

Astrojewels Wrote:...how did your life change from before you knew this information to after you become aware of it?
Well for me.... it made me think of other possibilities in life and the way people live their lives.  It made me think of different possibilites for the ways I have lived my life.  Using a word I always seem to associate with Stewart -- it was fun.  I know that there are others here at this forum who have had a different view of him, than I have, but all I have experienced from him is that he is interesting and fun.  And I hope it stays that way.... lol.  icon_wave

Sily, would you post all five?

Also, was this back when an SES scan costed a mere 25?

I know it was only a couple years ago...... but the only cost I can remember it being is 15.00, not twenty-five.  If I am totally wrong about that cost, I wouldn't doubt it but I think I remember saying to myself "15.00? I'm going to give this a try".  So I'm going to go with 15.00 as being what I paid.

I'm going to pass on posting all my lives.  I've never had the full scan done, I just had The Quicky by Stewart.  icon_lupe  :D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Regarding Simultaneous Existences xan-i 13 2,402 07-24-2006, 08:36 PM
Last Post: MC
  The Simultaneous Existences DVD: A Review Of Its Content Octahedron 4 1,421 12-12-2005, 03:45 PM
Last Post: Octahedron