Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Tsarion
I would like to hear people's view's on writer/lecturer Micheal Tsarion

Here a some on-line video lectures based on his work regarding The Illuminati , Symbolism, Mind Controll etc.

"The Subversive Use Of Sacred Symbolism In The Media"

http://www.taroscopes.com/webstream/suvi...ideos.html

"The Origins Of Evil"

http://www.taroscopes.com/webstream/ccvi...ideos.html

Michael Tsarion is a very, very intelligent man and a great Esotericist and Metaphysicist however like Zecharia Sitchin, he works for the Illuminati and his research is peppered with disinformation.He believes Adam and Eve came from Lemuria for example. I have an MP3 File of him saying that on The Chris Pirillo Show.The Abbenaki are not the Drakkoni or Draconian Reptilians.All anyone has to do is study other sources apart from the Sumerian Tablets to realise the differences.

As a side note all Michael Tsarions work on Symbolism and the Illuminati is 100 percent correct and very well researched. I agree totally with his findings in this area. He is an amazing individual and speaks great wisdom and gives immense insight into what is really going on right now on Earth.:nod:

Well if Sitchin isn't purposely spreading misinformation, then he's an imbecile. A planet going much farther out than earth couldnt sustain life. Its about 460F degrees below zero in deep space. Nothing could survive that kind of cold, plants, animals, etc. A 12th planet would be a frozen wasteland with no life.

And a planet breaking off from one solar system, the nearest being 4 light years, or 25 trillion miles, would take forever to enter our solar system, at which point the planet would be 460F below zero the entire time it is in deep space.

Though there is a lot of references in Summarian and even biblical sources mentioning godlike creatures from the sky opr heavens, like the Nephilims fathers, we have never found plastics, alloys, wires or anything resembling modern machines in ancient Egypt or Central or South America. There is no real physical evidence an alien species has visited us, though theoretically they could have left no traces or smoking guns.

Avatar Wrote:Michael Tsarion is a very, very intelligent man and a great Esotericist and Metaphysicist however like Zecharia Sitchin, he works for the Illuminati and his research is peppered with disinformation.

He believes Adam and Eve came from Lemuria for example. I have an MP3 File of him saying that on The Chris Pirillo Show.

The Abbenaki are not the Drakkoni or Draconian Reptilians.

All anyone has to do is study other sources apart from the Sumerian Tablets to realise the differences.

Can you give me the name of the MP3 title for the interview with Michael Tsarion stating that Adam and Eve were from Lemuria, and what do you specifically mean by 'Adam and Eve', because I don't think Tsarion ever said that on any of his DVD's

Adam refers to the Adamic Race - or Mark I of human engineering.  Eve, was Mark II - another experiment.  If i recall, Tsarion stated that Adamic race were Atlantis and Eve's were Lemurians, will have to check again though...

regards

Grandmasterspam howdie.....    I could be wrong but couldnt you have a Planet with technology to support life inside the PLanet and have it powered to keep warm from the inside out.   The life forms would be inside of the planet and not crawling on top or outside the planet.   That way you would sustain life and have it as a space craft at the same time......

Also, if im not mistaken we have dug up tons and tons of machinery parts and pieces all over this planet that does not comform to our technology and some of it even surpase what we can do today.  We have found machinery pieces with precision cut of state of the art.  We have found documents that even we can not understand and that is dated back to when we were spose to be cave men type beings......  Yet they are thousands of years old and no one will refute their existence. 

Hope thise helps and welcome to the site!  :)

(I can't figure out how to add text to the end of this quoted text without it becoming part of the quoted text so I'm replying on top instead.)

Lion, you're right in that Tsarion doesn't refer to Adam and Eve as individuals, but as races. From his book, Atlantis, Alien Visitation and Genetic Manipulation (from chapter 5: The Race of Adam):

Quote:After the rebellion of their “first born,” the original “Serpent People” were forced to return to the drawing boards to again begin reproducing a new race, one that would this time serve them obediently. The Serpent Masters deduced that the first time round they had made a fundamental mistake. They had given their progeny the same intellectual capacities that they themselves possessed, which meant their creations also understood all about genetic science. This time, it was decided that such invaluable knowledge would be completely withheld and that the biological and cerebral centers of higher intelligence would be blocked. This would entail genetic modification. And the euphemism that has come down to us connoting this state of ignorance concerning the high sciences is “naked.” The members of this new slave race who were termed “Adamic” (meaning “from the Earth”) would be kept “naked” in the garden.
Quote:The words “Adam” and “Eve,” like those of “Jehovah” and “Elohim,” do not imply individuals but races. When this is understood, so much more becomes clear when reading and interpreting the scriptures.
Quote:The “Adamic Race,” like the original indigenous peoples of Earth, were of both genders, although the modified Eves could not reproduce sexually at that time. The male Adams, consistent with their human strain, possessed a foreskin.
Quote:Later, it came down in priestly rituals that this human foreskin would be surgically removed as a mark of servitude to the overlords. Circumcision is the ritualized removal of the human aspect in favor of the alien, done to create a subliminal affiliation.
Quote:When it is said that Eve was made from the “rib” of Adam while he slept, the reference is again to genetics and bioengineering
Quote:Being “naked” ultimately meant that the members of the hybrid “Adamic” servant race would be strictly forbidden to partake of something now referred to as the “Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil” or the “Tree of Life.” These were other cryptic euphemisms for the knowledge of biology and genetics.
Tsarion doesn't provide sources for the indented parts though, that I can tell, so I assume he is the author of them.

Lion Wrote:
Avatar Wrote:Michael Tsarion is a very, very intelligent man and a great Esotericist and Metaphysicist however like Zecharia Sitchin, he works for the Illuminati and his research is peppered with disinformation.

He believes Adam and Eve came from Lemuria for example. I have an MP3 File of him saying that on The Chris Pirillo Show.

The Abbenaki are not the Drakkoni or Draconian Reptilians.

All anyone has to do is study other sources apart from the Sumerian Tablets to realise the differences.
Can you give me the name of the MP3 title for the interview with Michael Tsarion stating that Adam and Eve were from Lemuria, and what do you specifically mean by 'Adam and Eve', because I don't think Tsarion ever said that on any of his DVD's

Adam refers to the Adamic Race - or Mark I of human engineering.  Eve, was Mark II - another experiment.  If i recall, Tsarion stated that Adamic race were Atlantis and Eve's were Lemurians, will have to check again though...

I find some of his work interesting but I just cannot take seriously his idea that all relationships are slavery.

Wildflower Wrote:I find some of his work interesting but I just cannot take seriously his idea that all relationships are slavery.
Where does he say this? I can't find any link, in his Atlantis book, between slavery and relationships (are you implying the male-female romantic kind or just general relationships between everything--philosophically)?