Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dr. Chiappalone
(01-19-2013, 09:39 AM)Elizabeth Wrote: Helpful Chiappalone Techniques

"...The following exercise should be practiced to discern the essence
of any particular being:

1. Protect the self, shell, environment, etc. with white Light.

2. Invoke protection of guides, deities, etc.

3. Bypass the physical mind, and ignore all external stimuli and distractions.

4. Go within in to the inner levels, contact the inner nuclear mind and ask for the information you require.,

This is of course the meditative technique.

DEMAND IN THE NAME OF THE SUPREME OF LOVE, LIGHT AND PURITY, THAT THEY REVEAL THEIR TRUE IDENTITY

BATHING VISITING CONSCIOUSNESSES AND COMMUNICATORS IN DIVINE WHITE LIGHT C O N T I N U A L L Y can then be used to FORCE THEM TO REVEAL THEIR TRUE IDENTITY.

Until that time do not accept ANYONE at face value
and
do not judge ANY being by the `aura' it manifests for this too may be false.

That is, the more energy a being has, even if it is extremely evil energy, the better a false aura that can be manifested.

What they CANNOT DO do is remain in highly vibrational and pure energy for any length of time. Hence, [[[if these evil beings present with an attractive or bright aura in order to deceive other beings by acting as imposter, their aura will be shattered and they will be exposed as evil by a bombardment of true white Light]]]]
The aura of the physical and subtle bodies of these evil beings can be shattered by the observer showering them with white Light LONG ENOUGH

a bright aura, or manifestation of psychic ability has NOTHING to do with a person's essence.
Well-developed psychic abilities can be found in anyone, even the most mundane and evil of consciousnesses.

ACTIVE PROTECTION TECHNIQUES INVOLVE:

1. Active avoidance of programming and pollution which can be avoided by the use of free will.

2. Calling upon deities to assist, protect, bless and awaken us. Connection to these can be made at any time, and especially during times of altered states of consciousness. No thought to or for them ever goes astray.

3. Exercises for purification, for protection, for recharging one's self, and for clearing blockages in the body.

To assist in understanding the exercises which follow, those of you not familiar with the nature and location of units of consciousness should be aware of the following facts.

There are 7 main chakras in a human.

Their colour and location are as follows:

No. 1, Red, situated at the pubic symphysis level.

No. 2, Orange, situated between the pubis and umbilicus.

No. 3, Yellow, situated at the level of the xiphisternum.

No. 4, Green, situated at the level of the midsternum.

No. 5, Blue, situated at the level of the larynx.

No. 6, Indigo, at the level of the bridge of the nose.

No. 7, Violet, on the top of the head.

Visualize each as a ball of colour at the level I have given and located against the back wall of the body.

TECHNIQUE FOR PURIFICATION AND PROTECTION FROM PSYCHIC ATTACK

A. Relax the body.

B. Go into a meditative state.

C. Visualize the White Light coming down from above the head through the top of the head and continuing downwards, passing through all the rest of the main energy centres, spreading outwards till it reaches the feet and then flowing out. Do this a few times till you can feel or see or visualize the White Light surrounding your whole body.

TECHNIQUE FOR RECHARGING OR REVITALIZING ONE'S SELF:

A. Start with the purification exercise.

B. Breathe in a brilliant orange colour and mentally see it engulfing the body, beginning from the feet and going upwards, touching every chakra as it ascends. Finally see the orange light coming out through the top of the head. As the energy rises, feel energised and mentally see the colour engulfing your whole body. Repeat this exercise twice.

EXERCISE TO CLEAR BLOCKAGES IN THE ENERGY CENTERS:

Exercise for clearing blockages in the energy centres:

A. Use the violet colour.
Visualize it as a big disc covering the chakra.
Begin with the lower-most chakra.

B. Cleanse the chakra by mentally seeing the violet light moving vigorously in and out of the chakra.

C. Repeat the process on the same chakra using a pink flame.

D. Move onto the other chakras one at a time using the same process and colours until all the chakras are cleansed.

E. At the end of the whole exercise, use the Golden Light to flush the whole body starting from the feet and finishing off at the top of the head.

The blessing of ourselves, our food, our houses, etc. is a great boon, for the positive energy which is poured down onto us during the blessing helps neutralize any negative energy in us and those objects, and also allows harmony, beneficial assimilation and continuous protection to occur.

Blessings should be requested by us of ourselves and of those things I mentioned as often as possible, and then thanks should be given to the High beings who dispense the blessings so that in this way we can show our appreciation.

Thoughts, colours and sounds all go together and are created consciousnesses which express as energy in other levels and dimensions.

Sounds as created by prayers, words and/or mantras, can enhance or destroy any protective barrier around us. Such sounds can also be used to attack and destroy the essence of evil in others and/or enhance the protection of them.

principally in the form of colour and sound...
A mantra can be used as an energy shield around the subtle bodies..." (Dr. Chiappalone - from one of his books).

Thanks to Sifter, I realized that there were some more articles posted by Dr. Chiappalone since April.

http://jchiappalone.com/page7.php

"The very first obstacle when I began public lectures in the 1980s was the notion promoted by the New Agers that there is no Evil. They have certainly changed their minds since being caught up in all these evil affairs. Those who want to remain blind fools will do so even as they hasten along the Road to Perdition soon enough.

·         THE EXISTENCE OF ALIENS. There is a mass Awakening to the existence of Alien life. As I wrote previously, anyone who denies the existence of aliens is very, very stupid or a deluded fool. Surveys have up to 80% believing in them. Some 10% have had valid abduction experiences.
We all know the stories of obfuscation of Truth about UFO and Aliens by Governments, especially the USA’s, with stories like Project Blue Book, et al" (Dr. Chiappalone).

(07-19-2013, 09:41 PM)Elizabeth Wrote:  
"...The info. strikes me as common sensical and familiar. Maybe it's the inner nous - I don't know. I'll start a thread on TheGnosticTruthGuy's videos but he's studied all of the classic philosophers, Amitakh Stanford & Joseph Chiappalone. He's adding a lot of fire to the Gnostic discussion right now and is worth listening to. He gives kudos to their information and also says that there's a lot of personal drama and excitability to the Doc that detracts from the VERY IMPORTANT if not URGENT MESSAGE meant for the remaining Theomorphs. Why would the "good guys dissemenating the message choose this imperfect character."

I guess we can say that he has the intellectual aptitude certainly and probably a whole host of other intangible characteristics. 

The upshot is that THE GNOSTIC MESSAGE ITSELF is bigger than the human messengers who broadcast it.

That's another helpful hint I'm finding - not to get too caught up in the personalities no matter how likeable/unlikeable - but to see if anything resonates with me. I try to see if I can use the info, if it helps me cope.

We can never go wrong trying to keep ourselves happy, The Gnostic Truth Guy has his YouTube Channel up again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIeQeshNCXI

Interesting guy, this Gnostic Truth guy. I will be looking forward to his next videos.

All human beings are subject to imperfection and the numerous cruel and insidious manipulations and machinations of this world. Being a human being in itself cannot be qualified as a holy situation. This world in itself cannot be qualified as a holy situation either.

The Gnostic explanation calls the material world/universe an aberration in which beings have been trapped in a state of forgetfulness, drunkenness, blindness and utter slavery.
That matches very well with my own experiences, feelings and views on the goings on here.

False worlds are worlds in which beings are not sovereign, but for example part of a cogwheel in which one is always dependent on others - dependent on the other cogs in the wheel - and is always influenced by others, with no real freedom and self-determination.
That is not sovereignty.

A sovereign being is completely self-sufficient and doesn't need anybody or anything else to be and stay that way.

(08-25-2013, 08:58 AM)Filter Wrote: False worlds are worlds in which beings are not sovereign, but for example part of a cogwheel in which one is always dependent on others - dependent on the other cogs in the wheel - and is always influenced by others, with no real freedom and self-determination.
That is not sovereignty.

A sovereign being is completely self-sufficient and doesn't need anybody or anything else to be and stay that way.

Human Beings have been designed to be interdependent. Cultures that value multigenerational relatives under the same roof have a whole host of problems spurned from that arrangement. At the same time, the people in general seem happier with that lifestyle.

The Western model of the nuclear family and independence (attempt at sovereignty or valuing the individual) breeds issues of who cares for the kids, alienation, debt. etc. There's a great deal of stress and competition with that lifestyle.

At this point...everything's been tried. Cultures have come and gone - some flourished for awhile. Nothing is eternal in physicality anyway - it's all subject to decay.

True Sovereignty can only exist in True dimensions. Sleepy Therefore there is no such thing as sovereignty here. We can strive for it certainly. The body and its constant survival demands will always be there to bring us DOWN to Earth. The higher consciousness one attains here in the body - the more one gains the attention of the ministers of darkness. It has happened to me and I'm sure many readers of this forum.

Remember, e v e r y t h i n g here has been designed to be an energetic trap for the ones who ACTUALLY still have the energy  they need.

The point of Humanity's being and our existence on Earth is for...

The light-eating of the light-bearers. 

It IS really (((time now))) to put this pathetic set-up out of its ever-hating misery.

This poem says it all!

June 3, 2013 (Poetry from Doctor Chiappalone) 
 Poem # 343 

Life's Journey

Many a consciousness enters an infant's body 
which is often received with love emotional, 
as a sweet bundle of joy, an angel,
a precious gift from above, when born.

But many others are not so fortunate 
and increasingly now we see infants 
in poverty, in sickness and despair, 
or living as waifs, as more and more 
countries, by war, asunder are torn.

Some consciousnesses found that their 
opportunities for incarnation were cut, 
as abortion tore their proposed vehicles 
of manifestation from unwelcoming wombs, 
but just as well, one might say, 
for often the unwanted bundle of joy 
became a burden, with a life not so gay.

Nature, too, in this is quite remiss 
for it is inefficient in its works of fecundity, 
one third of foetuses in early days by 
spontaneous miscarriage end that way.

[b]Wails haunt Darkness everywhere, without pride,
even if they are memories of abuse and infanticide.
What chance for happiness and a step 
towards the Light for those abused, 
mistreated, starved to death?
O what great iniquities Evil, 
from our sight, does try to hide!

Trapped is consciousness True, and held fast with 
emotional glue, as fears grate the psyche 
from infant days, fresh from the womb,
until is reached the tomb.

How long does it take for thought 
of pleasure and the joy of being, 
in each, to reach the point of despair?

Have we not all suffered the pain and misery, 
in depression, often been there,
in the vacuum of confusion and hesitancy, 

where we question not only what we are, 
but what, in future, we could be?

Some unawakened True Beings, it is true, 
shrug off such thoughts as sentimentality,
and dive back into the cesspool, seeking escapisms 
at every phase of life, destructively.

But the rest of us who fight
the seemingly never-ending battle, 
and run the gauntlet of Life 
to maintain some sense of priority, 
slowly see crumbling the hopes, and dreams, 
of infant days, and of wishes 
born in childhood revelry.

Slowly are we crushed by the dead weight 
of what the archons spuriously call, 
of this virtual world, Reality, 
in which they harness us to a Rat Race 
where no one wins, except them, 
the cruel and sadistically exploitative, 
self-appointed "Masters of the Universe", 
who are nothing but perverse controllers of 
mechanisms of spirit-destroying malignity. 

With programmed wants and desires 
to turn the wheel of life, 
we seek solace in commonality, by degree,
worn down by the burdensomeness of that which 
around us everywhere, with the iniquities, we see,
often with no time to stop and ask why 
this way life should be; cruel, 
malevolent, of deceit and of treachery.

And if per chance we stop just briefly 
to inquire, what comes, unless a path 
to the Truth of the Light is gained, 
is but nonsense to sustain energy pilfery.

Truth swamped by Darkness, as it is on this level, 
cannot be identified by most, readily or easily,
and the archons have seen to it that, mixed with 
dross, and by them, manufactured Untruth, 
the final product, is distorted myth 
and scant fable in degeneracy.

So even with the best of education,
the child of Innocence grows with voluminous 
facts, none of which hold any hope 
of Truth from God's Divine Reality.

Adulthood brings the burning nerves and the all-
consuming fires of passion, by which one is reduced
purposely into a pliable mess of imbecility.

With the blindness of emotional love 
and its need for sexual gratification, 
considered by evil's so-called experts to be a 
function to be fulfilled, oh, so incessantly, 
for physical and mental health, 
even in frank deceit, and fully, 
many a True One falls prey to 
demons of Darkness whose lust senses 
an energy feast to be found 
in the honest, caring hearts of theomorphs,
the only ones created Divinely.

So torn, and damaged, can one of True Love 
in such emotional traps, in sex, 
or even in marriage with a counterfeit be, 
that the danger of total loss is a possibility 
which must be counted in all honesty. 

These emotional traps, as many,
much to their sorrow, can relate only 
too well, are a great bane in life,
and are not part of scenery 
of an enjoyable journey.

How many, just how many of you, reading this, 
have ugly scars to prove that what 
I write resonates in you truly?

Alas, then, to protect our foolishness 
and spiritually destructive egos we hide 
away from painful experiences which beg 
confrontation with baneful reality.

But let s/he who wishes to survive ask, 
and ask often, why life this way should be. 
Only by asking "Why?" can answers 
to escape this vile, evil trap 
be gained from realms above it, 
Realms of Light reached Gnostically.

Even if one feels compromised with 
some degree of illusional success in matrimony, 
are you surprised at the number who bear offspring
who then turn out to be poisonous, rather 
than the sweet fruit of their loins, 
which they looked forward to,
and nurtured, lovingly?

Only by knowing that demons do 
occupy bodies of the progeny 
can we explain patricide and matricide, 
and other homicide, which increasingly 
give rise to victims everywhere, 
such spirits then littering the byways 
of life like crucified phantoms 
as a tribute to Iniquity, 
for even if the bodies survive, 
it is the spirits which are destroyed, 
being drained of their lifeforce totally.

How can anyone, not evil, claim to enjoy 
physical existence while confronted 
with such facts of evil's destructiveness 
and pilfery in the physical journey?

One can only do so by being totally immersed 
in the illusion of Wellbeingness, provided 
by the noxious and destructive programming 
of Evil and its eager brigandry.

Those who see the Evil for what it is, must, 
in order to survive, clutch at the only 
Ray of Hope, and of Light, which presents 
itself to them, no matter how much disruption 
such clutching causes them while they are drowning 
in the programmed Ignorance 
of this realm of overt Depravity.

To each is offered the Ray of Light, 
of True Love, and of Hope. 
To each is presented the exit, 
provided by True Knowledge, 
from this despicably evil parody.
Alas, only those with pure hearts 
can see the Ray.
The rest are lost in 
the fraudulence and decay.

[/b]

Oct 29, 2013 update by Doctor Chiappalone It takes a few moments to load. (Hit "END" and then scroll up about 1/8" the bit under the heading "The WAR" is amazing.

http://jchiappalone.com/page7.php

He does write incredibly detailed, clear information with persuasive arguments. As he has written, don't blame him if the beings who give him this info. are playing games with us - blame them. BUTthat goes for every channeler out there. They're delivering...it's just WHO is supplying that's always in question.

It's not out of the realm of possibility that there are compassionate, divine, beings who are not at all happy about our exploitation and assassinations. Who want to end this - extricate us from this horrific, impossible situation. Timely advice for witnessing the influx of horrors from the good Doc. It ain't pleasant but there's a reason and it's beyond just you and me.

"Curb your anger and accept what you see.
How else would planetary destruction
Proceed if the demons did not
Destroy themselves violently,
After exposing themselves,
To Me, and all True Beings,
As being so evil, and
For a future, so unworthy?” (Doc. Chiappalone)

"The Dynamic of Guilt" by Franz Erdle

(This article gives insight into those used by dark forces) Trying to understand and help heal is more effective than blaming and attacking. The judging of this or that person to be demonic that goes on by otherwise brilliant presenters isn't necessary, helpful or even something any of us from our limited vantage points are qualified to do.

There are no exceptions to this ~ no matter how intellectually gifted or how much channeled intel we may receive, making judgements like this, itself, like guilt...is a tool or hook or trap used by darkness.

http://www.psitalent.de/Englisch/Dynamicofguilt.htm

"Who thinks that people in general have a bad character is mistaken. The negative part does not belong to a human being. It comes through the interference and influence of other beings, through attachments, through black magic, through implants etc. and through traumas which were created through such foreign influences. Thus we do not have to judge a single human being and say he/she is evil. It can be advisable however that we stay away from some people until they are freed of these foreign influences.

The same applies for the Aliens. They are generally good. There are just the snakes without souls, the Big-heads, and the Grey Bio-robots (not the normal small ones and the big Greys), who were programmed to be evil and who cannot be healed. Who or what is behind that however I do not know, yet" (Franz Erdle).

I think the possibility of disinformation, being (partly) deceived also applies to Franz Erdl and his specific explanations.
We'll have to take his word for it, 'cause there is nobody else, nowadays nor in the past, who comes up or has come up with the same explanations, as far as I know. Those specific claims and its accuracy cannot really be proven, I think.
He says it, and explains it in quite a coherent manner, making a certain sense, but that's about it.

So far, no real, fundamental healing takes place on this planet, and never has taken, from what I know. Quite the opposite actually.
It's a spree of hellish pain, struggle, survival and torture that has taken place in the history on this planet, I'd say.... And it all led to nowhere. Life in this world is leading to nowhere. It's a vicious cycle and recycle bin.
I am certainly not feeling comfortable and at home here, that's for sure.

I know that this world in itself is not about healing, but about exploitation, disease and regression, so in this case, applying Frand Erdl's theories, this entire world/universe must have been spawned from a 'demonised' creator mind(?)

We pretty much have to take everything we read in the esoteric realm on faith, including Erdle's sharings.  While waiting for a more "permanent" solution to the predicament it's still possible to release, ease and improve energetic entrapments though (AT LEAST TEMPORARILY - LOL)

~ I mostly agree with his non judgemental attitude - the refraining from labeling others as demons. Take the illuminati families. Their kids are tortured for their first 6 years in order to dissociate them enought to make them easily overtaken by evil's control. The same with the Monarchs/MK Ultras. So, I ask you - where is their free will? Erdle mentions that one is not responsible for what one cannot control.  I agree with that. In the case of Jay Parker...He must have enough viable orginal/divine spirit in him that he DID NOT turn towards evil even after the same tortures were applied to him. SO his family decided to monarch him instead and he's now able to warn people. 

Amitakh discusses the spirit assassinations or extinguishments that go on and given the certain hopeless conditions, traps and tortures devised by darkness...some never had a chance. Another reason to keep the focus "or heap the blame" on the source of evil instead of its victims.

"I know that this world in itself is not about healing, but about exploitation, disease and regression, so in this case, applying Franz Erdl's theories, this entire world/universe must have been spawned from a 'demonised' creator mind(?)" (Filter).

Which came first, the chicken or the egg? "Demonized" creator mind...what/who DEMONIZED IT in the first place? Insight into that one provided by Dr. Malanga's work:

There were two DIFFERENT SOULS numbers 1 and number 2...(OR ESSENCE ONE AND ESSENCE TWO)...or thing one and thing two. let's just say many humans are composed of a sliver of Soul-one's Soul...btw there's a sort of 'ersatz mirror soul placeholder' when the slivers are out and about - dwelling within us.

The soul is female (Eve). Prime Mover (male creator 1) thinks he OWNS Eve (the soul) and she say aah aah aah NO YOU DON'T. The Prime Mover CAN'T CONTROL the soul! And...she's OFF! Now we get into the Sophia 'jumping the gun' mythos and starting physical creation without 'the Christ' component or PM (Prime Mover-male creator) ADAMA. Now things get completely out of hand.

Evil is Creator 2 and from what I can gather is trying to STEAL Creator 1's SOUL COMPONENT (Eve) which has been stored in many of us. They need/want it in order to survive and dominate - take over. There might be a correlation between Wes Penre's material on the "Why do the Sirian overlords treat us this way" link and what he mentioned in regard to their (evil) TRYING TO use us prisoners of war (our ever important soul-keys hidden within our heart chakras) TO RIDE THE ANGAL right into heaven...via energetic surfing.

The battle is at a fevered pitch - things CANNOT continue on this way much longer, that's obvious. John Kettler's material explains the ET/ED battles in detail...fascinating material.

I don't see these different writings as contradicting each other...just a different piece of the puzzle.

That makes perfect sense to me that source-spawning creations become UNABLE TO BE CONTAINED ~ hence all the trouble. Robert
Fay of theReluctantFuturist covers this in depth...the concept that WHATEVER MIND (source) focuses on expands and grows!!! omg

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dr. Chiappalone's Damaging Pretenses of Special Authority MetaOntosis 10 4,083 02-02-2015, 06:13 AM
Last Post: MetaOntosis