Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nibiru/Planet X “Gently Announced” In The Mainstream News?
I should have written,it is the end of this civilization as we know it,because,who ever survives will never live the kind of life that we live now.
I'll get back to you on the black goo,because it might not be from what Nibiru is dragging along.

(02-26-2016, 06:20 PM)MC Wrote: I should have written,it is the end of this civilization as we know it,because,who ever survives will never live the kind of life that we live now.

I can imagine that will be true if Nibiru causes all the destruction people claims it will.

The mind cannot imagine what kind of destruction there will be.Unfortunately,I can and know what kind of destruction there will be,and quite seriously,knowing too much can sometimes be a very big problem,because we cannot remain untouched by something like this.They are using Cern/Hadron Collider to attempt to avoid the destruction by Nibiru but they have every being imaginable watching them and at times even sabotaging their experiments at Cern.This timeline is somewhat of a repeat of the timeline of the 3rd generation of Atlanteans.This timeline is not the first where there was fooling around with something like the Hadron Collider.

(02-27-2016, 01:10 PM)MC Wrote: The mind cannot imagine what kind of destruction there will be.Unfortunately,I can and know what kind of destruction there will be,and quite seriously,knowing too much can sometimes be a very big problem,because we cannot remain untouched by something like this.They are using Cern/Hadron Collider to attempt to avoid the destruction by Nibiru but they have every being imaginable watching them and at times even sabotaging their experiments at Cern.This timeline is somewhat of a repeat of the timeline of the 3rd generation of Atlanteans.This timeline is not the first where there was fooling around with something like the Hadron Collider.

Are you saying that they are using CERN/Hadron Collider for good and not trying to open black holes or a portal to another dimension to let demonic entities in... like you read elsewhere?

(02-27-2016, 01:30 PM)ectoplasma Wrote:
(02-27-2016, 01:10 PM)MC Wrote: The mind cannot imagine what kind of destruction there will be.Unfortunately,I can and know what kind of destruction there will be,and quite seriously,knowing too much can sometimes be a very big problem,because we cannot remain untouched by something like this.They are using Cern/Hadron Collider to attempt to avoid the destruction by Nibiru but they have every being imaginable watching them and at times even sabotaging their experiments at Cern.This timeline is somewhat of a repeat of the timeline of the 3rd generation of Atlanteans.This timeline is not the first where there was fooling around with something like the Hadron Collider.

Are you saying that they are using CERN/Hadron Collider for good and not trying to open black holes or a portal to another dimension to let demonic entities in... like you read elsewhere?
Why would you even think they would be doing anything for any good benefit?Anything that they do is for their own benefit,their own interests.We will have a major problem with demonic entities without Cern doing anything,but,I'll get to that later on the Nibiru thread I started.

(02-27-2016, 06:03 PM)MC Wrote:
(02-27-2016, 01:30 PM)ectoplasma Wrote:
(02-27-2016, 01:10 PM)MC Wrote: ...They are using Cern/Hadron Collider to attempt to avoid the destruction by Nibiru but they have every being imaginable watching them and at times even sabotaging their experiments at Cern....
Why would you even think they would be doing anything for any good benefit?Anything that they do is for their own benefit,their own interests.We will have a major problem with demonic entities without Cern doing anything,but,I'll get to that later on the Nibiru thread I started.

I was confused by your first statement above.....and you replied (basically) that they are trying to save their own skin.

So that clears up the question I had.

What do we do with family? Noone believes this.
I tried pale oranging time of impact because I get weird results from things. But what I got was blurry. I dont think its far away. It went awfully quiet when doing this. Quiet in a large way. Perhaps. I dont know. Im tired of life anyway. Id say 2 years. Within two years. Or less. I cant see the world going on much longer either, something is dragging this planet down or something. I think most things seem to be under pressure. Perhaps it is nibiru I'm feeling.

Or.. its the part where some people just dont take it. Ive felt that too.

Http://beforeitsnews.com/watercooler-top...48073.html

I think I wrote that Stewie formed that group so that he could gather info about this.That's what it was all about.But that was his job.

Intelligence gathering is what all his groups are about.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Nibiru - Planet X - Are they Real? Extraterrestrial Taygetan Pleiadian Information Richard 0 413 09-22-2021, 02:28 PM
Last Post: Richard
Video NASA Confirm October, 2016 is when NIBIRU PLANET X will convert Earth to an ICEBALL Breaking News 0 736 09-30-2016, 10:14 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
Video Nibiru Planet X and building of Subterranean Facilities Breaking News 0 974 12-27-2015, 05:07 PM
  NIBIRU / PLANET X VISIBLE FROM ANTARCTIC Breaking News 36 14,662 12-12-2014, 12:21 AM
Last Post: Elizabeth
  High Ranking Govt Reports on Nibiru Planet X Breaking News 0 854 07-09-2014, 06:24 PM