Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Expansions.com exposed
Their site is heavily censored. You have more free speech in Russia than expansions. I don't know what their record is now but they use to get around 300 emails a day but only post 2 or 3 that they thought sounded good. When none of them sounded good they would just make up posts to make expansions sound like the greatest business on the planet. Their business is a joke and they sound be ashamed of themselves.

(03-08-2012, 04:25 AM)Jacaranda Wrote: Another example are Janet's cooking podcasts. What you don't see is the very questionable hygiene in her kitchen. The fact that her dogs lick the towels which she later uses to clean up the dishes... Or that the entire diet is set for someone who is diabetic (well, a diet which Janet considers to be suitable for a diabetic, even though the doctors say otherwise, namely free of any sugars whatsoever). Of course you should minimize your consumption of fats, salts and sugars. However, what's wrong with a good steak? America is famous for its BBQs... Yet all she cooks is her own pie in the sky; vegetables which most viewers will forget as quickly as they saw them, because they tend to be very hard to find. I notice she even says so in her own podcast... Why does she bother then? To create the same effect as her fraudulent husband: get people busy on understanding or implementing something that does not matter or is simply nothing else than hot air. In the mean time, buy more of their products to understand better... Again, it does sound familiar, now doesn't it?

Her cooking podcasts remind me of this….

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMUDw4_e93Y

Is that a black bullet-proof vest Janet is wearing in her March 13, 2012 podcast as she sits on what appears to be a white sofa and discusses Illumi News? Or maybe it's just her fashion statement for the day.

Stewy usually does these "insider" news updates, not Janet. What is he doing these days?

Considering Swerdlows associations with other reprogrammers that are working hard to make themselves out to be something they are not, I thought this was straight out of the horses mouth. I found this buried on the Icke forum… Expansions has tidied up their archives ( because they dont want you to be able to call them on their sh*t) ..Here is something from 2008 regarding 2012.

[i
"2012
Posted: August, 12, 2008
I am new to your work and am waiting for my order.
I watched the interview with George Noory so I have a foundation of sorts (great interview).
I have a question which I hope is not redundant for your older readers.
My question is: do you have any thoughts on the Mayan Calendar and specifically the emphasis on the winter solstice 2012? Thank you. Sandy Saccomanno [email protected]

Stewart's Reply: Yes, I have written about it MANY times! [Image: smile.gif])

That is all part of the mind-control project. The Mayan calendar was for Mayans--
not anyone else and was based on sun spot activities and cycles.

The Illuminati use this under New Age guise to fool people into thinking a wonderful era is coming,

when in fact, that is their timetable for total domination of the Earth."

I say….
Position has been filled by Bill Brockbrader….and his bad ass "chess moves"….his newfound friend... White Wolf…who i am sure will give him as much airtime as needed…..[/i]

Sounds like a self fulfilling prophecy from Stew if ever there was one….[/i]

(Keep supporting these people and you are going to get exactly what you dont want).

He's cleaning up the archives to make sure there's no contradictions posted.

The questioning date 12th august, could be a trigger.

The answer of S seems to me a mix of big truths and manipulations; in fact he gives a statement to help the Illuminati making their wishfull plan come true, while at the same time S knows the Maya Calendar is something real which he still has to find out what some of his clients are aware of.

Interesting post, PP, and now after re-thinking the whole planet X business, which ALSO has a mathematically calculated date of late 2012...I'm beginning to wonder if in fact SOME OF THIS HAS TO DO WITH THAT!? (sigh...I suppose we'll know soon enough.) I haven't COMPLETELY ruled out the power in the marriage of black magick AND technology to produce its baby, CERN. Before that we had the mini 'forced and clutzy' stargate projects like the Philadelphia Experiment and Montauk. They ripped a fabric in time and let in some nasty demons. According to Duncan O'Finioan, Dec. 21st is the date that (tptb) are going to use CERN to REALLY rip open a lower dimensional portal to demonic passage into this dimension...good times...O.K. so, what do we know?

(tptb) are planning LOTS of events on Dec. 21 and the year leading up to it...kind of like a BIG "game-end" party! These of course, will be diabolical in nature and SERIOUS as a heart attack to ensure on a metaphysical level that THE DARK SIDE WINS and their favorite energy/slave supply...human beings... is further enabled to BE USED BY THEM into perpetuity.

They have their specifically programmed slaves of all stripes, out there yapping away...giving away mostly truths but lots of contradictory information. They don't all work for the same boss and the different factions of (tptb) are also employing different mouthpieces to engage in "selling" their rendition of the story. These mouthpieces all have a lot of "issues" and aren't necessarily aware of how they're being used.

Stewart is combing for archival inconsistencies and trying to look good in order to still attract more hapless followers (high level slaves) and of course, money, and, as Octa alluded to, download the secrets of other factions (encoded in programmed people) to find out what THEY know. Most likely, certain NSA projects had their ET intel severed by same ET groups. ETs are very slippery to do business with, and they're probably withholding vital info. from some black-op projects. Kuiper Belt aliens for instance? WHAT WE MIGHT BE WITNESSING IS SECRET GOVERNMENT DESPERATION. I, personally catch the stench of fear...and evil. They thought that they would be taken care of.

http://hyperspacecafe.com/Thread-NIBIRU-...-ANTARCTIC

Well the archives can always be found on Wayback..I have used this site in the past..

......so that must be why the mods at the Icke forum wont let me post there..... (the Dugpa thread over there has completely gone off on a tangent..)....stupids.

David Icke
Posted: July, 21, 2008

Hi Stewart,
Good day and hope all is well you and yours.

I ran across a new David Icke video from his website and it is FREE for any of us who want to watch it, called Big Brother - The Big Picture.
There may be some who are not familiar with his work. I rate him in my top 2, being that you are the other right along beside him. I love his passion for what he believes in, just like you....

Thank you for posting this for our fellow readers.

This question has a corresponding link.Click here

Stewart's Reply: He is a good friend to me. Thank you for sharing this.

Thanks for the wayback link, PP. Icke is a friend on $'s Facebook page now, so they're still "friends"/"operatives" or partners in (timelines) crimes.

Like minds stick together.