Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Expansions.com exposed
(03-19-2012, 06:55 AM)Octahedron Wrote: The questioning date 12th august, could be a trigger.

The answer of S seems to me a mix of big truths and manipulations; in fact he gives a statement to help the Illuminati making their wishfull plan come true, while at the same time S knows the Maya Calendar is something real which he still has to find out what some of his clients are aware of.

You might be right about the date. Did you know that Madame Blavatsky's birthday was originally late July or something but she changed the date to the new calendar date of August 12th. .something along those lines anyway.

I thought the Mayan Calendar started on August 11 3114BC...Stew claims that the 12th is Earths birthday. The Mayan calendar points to the 11th....

I have met with someone recently who has studied cults and sects. That person is a medical doctor and psychiatrist and what he told me about the Swerdlows was very interesting, although not all new to us. Still it confirms what I and others have written here on HCF. Since he does not want to be mixed up in any way with the Swerdlows, I am not revealing his identity.

1. Stewart has a very evident homosexual tendency. In his opinion, the whole marriage to Janet exists for legal reasons, mainly as he is a convicted felon. Stewart is psychologically very insecure and extremely paranoid. He also has difficulty in discerning reality from the imaginary, which explains why he believes the own fairy tales he comes up with. You can expect 99% of what he says to be completely made up and without any formal evidence whatsoever.

2. Janet is evil personified. She has unrestrained hatred for humankind. Most people will tend to either assume that people are good (i.e. trying hard to get the best out of life and at times failing to do so), or bad (i.e. the selfish ego which is not bother with the detriment of society). In Janet's case, the whole world is her enemy. This also explains her messy lifestyle and lack of self-control, as she is constantly looking over her shoulder.

3. In both cases, there is evidence in their behaviour and statements for mental illness.

4. The Swerdlows are in no way qualified to give any medical advise. I had explained to the doctor how they are trying to treat their son for diabetes, and the reply was that their efforts are not only illegal in the United States, but also making the poor boy sicker. This would be ground to have both boys removed from the Swerdlow home for child abuse, a fact which Janet knows very well.

5. Humankind biologically evolves from having one singe brain to having a left and a right brain. Both halves are still very connected, where the left half is rational (i.e. corresponding to today's rational / logic society and life-style), and the right half is responsible for the irrational, creativity, the 6th-sense, etc. The most important result is that we are today able to discern between the logical and illogical, whereas our early ancestors where way more spiritual than we are today. This is on scientific explanation why we have phenomenon such as the Oracle of Delphi in Ancient Greece, which at some point just no longer worked. Another result is that we are today no longer as spiritual and thus can no longer find our own explanation as to why we are here, what it's all about, etc. We are also living in a world which is very rational and thus our irrational brain is not stimulated. Cults and sects, such as Expansions fill this very gap, by giving us an answer which, although not making sense to the rational brain, does somehow fill the gap to the irrational brain. Once they have caught your attention they can literally do anything they want, or in this case milk you dry and abuse you.

6. There are two types of spiritual masters. The first will tell you that they alone know what the answer to all your questions is and that you may not question them or seek answers from elsewhere. This is the basic modus operandi for all cults and sects, and to which the Swerdlows certainly belong. The second will point you to sources which you may consider reading, or not. What you do with those sources is entirely up to you. I think everybody here can understand the difference.

7. The point some here raised about Expansions being a secret service operation is imaginable, but hard to prove. Fact remains, these people are defrauding and abusing people on a daily basis, independent of whether they are following a specific agenda or not.

8. Specific mind-programming does exist, a fact which has been well recorded; however, it is unrealistic to assume that specific mind-programming exists on a scale as large as 2% of the world's population, as the requirements to specifically mind-program such a large number of the world's population is simply not feasible (too expensive, and virtually impossible to implement). Thus Stewart's claims that all people are mind-programmed who consult him is nothing else but a technique to scare you into wanting to consume their "help". This is the basics of any cult or sect in the world. However, we are to an extend all mind-programmed (public opinions, social norms, advertisements, etc). There are very simple techniques to deprogram yourself, such as EMDR, autogenic training, etc. Most are cheap to free. No need to pay Stewart for his techniques, which are pure programming techniques (much like any other sect).

So there you have it, a very sober analysis indeed. I am today still puzzled how I could actually be led into believing their crap. Janet said while she was doing her seminar here in Geneva that people keep attacking them, and that they should not "kill the messenger, if they don't like the message". But since the messenger is making up his own messages, does it not make sense to attack the messenger for it after all? The theory of left and right brain certainly offers an explanation and after some research, I discovered this is way more than a theory, it is a very well studied scientific fact. This does explain a lot for me and why I am not balancing myself by doing something artistic.

Still, the conclusion to this whole experience is and always will be: stay away from Stewart Swerdlow, Janet Swerdlow, and Expansions Publishing Ltd. I cannot warn people enough on this!

Even NASA now says that Stewart is a fraud: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVwKilMss1I

I don't understand where Janet gets off. I think in this statement of hers, she is trying to liken herself and Stewart to Black people..funny that...anyone know any well known black "deprogrammers" or "truthers"?

No you don't. Why? Because they don't fall for this kind of bullshit....and they are hard to program in the first place.....that's why whitey runs the truth movement and reprogramming ops.

"They continue to work on dividing us to conquer us. Keep us fighting amongst ourselves and then we completely overlook what the true handlers are doing. This has happened to Stewart and I many times–they tried to pit us against each other and they try to pit our supporters/”friends” against each other and us.
You can use these situations to bring you down or make you stronger. As rough as it has been, Stewart and I have chosen to use these as opportunities to become stronger than ever. There is a concerted effort to destroy the Black Race because of their unique strength and heritage. Global Handlers want their knowledge and once they have that, they systematically work to either destroy them or pit them against each other. All Black people reading this need to do all the work that we tell you to do to keep yourselves safe, strong and “un-slave-able.”

Whatever it is Janet and Stewart think they possess, it has nothing to do with anything to do with black people whatsoever. The swerdlows have no unique strengths or spiritual power. And if they were any kind of smart, would not try to liken themselves to the sufferings and experiences of the black people...

If you are black, and gravitate towards the swerdlows teachings, be aware that you are being programmed by them, not deprogrammed..keep the Babylonian programming bullshit of the swerdlows out of the black race.

(03-27-2012, 04:31 PM)PurplePebble Wrote: I don't understand where Janet gets off. I think in this statement of hers, she is trying to liken herself and Stewart to Black people..funny that...anyone know any well known black "deprogrammers" or "truthers"?

No you don't. Why? Because they don't fall for this kind of bullshit....and they are hard to program in the first place.....that's why whitey runs the truth movement and reprogramming ops.

"They continue to work on dividing us to conquer us. Keep us fighting amongst ourselves and then we completely overlook what the true handlers are doing. This has happened to Stewart and I many times–they tried to pit us against each other and they try to pit our supporters/”friends” against each other and us.
You can use these situations to bring you down or make you stronger. As rough as it has been, Stewart and I have chosen to use these as opportunities to become stronger than ever. There is a concerted effort to destroy the Black Race because of their unique strength and heritage. Global Handlers want their knowledge and once they have that, they systematically work to either destroy them or pit them against each other. All Black people reading this need to do all the work that we tell you to do to keep yourselves safe, strong and “un-slave-able.”

Whatever it is Janet and Stewart think they possess, it has nothing to do with anything to do with black people whatsoever. The swerdlows have no unique strengths or spiritual power. And if they were any kind of smart, would not try to liken themselves to the sufferings and experiences of the black people...

If you are black, and gravitate towards the swerdlows teachings, be aware that you are being programmed by them, not deprogrammed..keep the Babylonian programming bullshit of the swerdlows out of the black race.

The Swerdlows are using social engineering tactics per usual. There is a public uproar (which was also engineered btw) about the Florida shooting. It is being used to divide . The Swerdlows are also using it to appeal to the "disenfranchised" and those who sympathize. Baiting them really to get their attention and eventually money and or worse.

(03-20-2012, 07:27 PM)PurplePebble Wrote:
(03-19-2012, 06:55 AM)Octahedron Wrote: The questioning date 12th august, could be a trigger.

The answer of S seems to me a mix of big truths and manipulations; in fact he gives a statement to help the Illuminati making their wishfull plan come true, while at the same time S knows the Maya Calendar is something real which he still has to find out what some of his clients are aware of.

You might be right about the date. Did you know that Madame Blavatsky's birthday was originally late July or something but she changed the date to the new calendar date of August 12th. .something along those lines anyway.

I thought the Mayan Calendar started on August 11 3114BC...Stew claims that the 12th is Earths birthday. The Mayan calendar points to the 11th....
No, I didn't know about that date thing about Blavatsky.
I do know Blavatsky was manipulated by her handlers and controllers; her programmers were Illuminati and Tibetan/Asian monks of a very evil secret order..
11th or 12th of August, is not an issue, because like februari 28th and 29th, alternating one day over time is not an error.

(03-27-2012, 04:31 PM)PurplePebble Wrote: I don't understand where Janet gets off. I think in this statement of hers, she is trying to liken herself and Stewart to Black people..funny that...anyone know any well known black "deprogrammers" or "truthers"?

"They continue to work on dividing us to conquer us. Keep us fighting amongst ourselves and then we completely overlook what the true handlers are doing. This has happened to Stewart and I many times–they tried to pit us against each other and they try to pit our supporters/”friends” against each other and us. You can use these situations to bring you down or make you stronger. As rough as it has been, Stewart and I have chosen to use these as opportunities to become stronger than ever. There is a concerted effort to destroy the Black Race because of their unique strength and heritage. Global Handlers want their knowledge and once they have that, they systematically work to either destroy them or pit them against each other. All Black people reading this need to do all the work that we tell you to do to keep yourselves safe, strong and “un-slave-able.”

I am amazed to read this statement from Janet. The Swerdcrooks are some of the most racist people around, especially Stewart. I still remember some of their comments while I was staying with them and it is really amazing she now suddenly supports black people in her region.

That M.D. friend of mine told me that some black people, especially those from Africa, are still more spiritual than whites, due to different life circumstances over several generations. Of course this is a theory which is difficult to discuss due to its racial sensitivity. However, with most Expansions clients being whites (according to Stewart), they are probably starting to market Afro-Americans in the US now. My other thought is that, given how obviously they are disconnected from reality, as well as from spiritual knowledge, and with Stewart's recent trips to Africa, they probably realized that not only is there a large potential customer base which was formerly not targeted, but also a potential new source of information. When you are tapping in the dark but trying to sell information, any odd source is welcome. The statement is a prime example of how Janet actually tells her followers how they intend to manipulate them.

Also, the Swerdlow marriage being strong?? That really takes the piss! I have never witnessed a more dysfunctional marriage before or after. Plus when you know what Stewart get's up at night you really do wonder why they don't get divorced... Though I guess when your marriage is nothing but a business arrangement, you don't question your personal life.

(03-27-2012, 06:37 PM)Mercy Now Wrote: The Swerdlows are using social engineering tactics per usual. There is a public uproar (which was also engineered btw) about the Florida shooting. It is being used to divide . The Swerdlows are also using it to appeal to the "disenfranchised" and those who sympathize. Baiting them really to get their attention and eventually money and or worse.
Someone recently told me that there are two types of people out there. The first (virtually all of us) will at some point question themselves when things go wrong. The second never ever question themselves, but try to change the world, if required, through violence to their image. This latter is sometimes called a terrorist... Question that I am wondering about is that, with the Swerdlows trying to create social uproar, does this not raise eyebrows with Homeland Security?

(03-28-2012, 08:40 AM)Jacaranda Wrote:

"They continue to work on dividing us to conquer us. Keep us fighting amongst ourselves and then we completely overlook what the true handlers are doing. This has happened to Stewart and I many times–they tried to pit us against each other and they try to pit our supporters/”friends” against each other and us. You can use these situations to bring you down or make you stronger. As rough as it has been, Stewart and I have chosen to use these as opportunities to become stronger than ever. There is a concerted effort to destroy the Black Race because of their unique strength and heritage. Global Handlers want their knowledge and once they have that, they systematically work to either destroy them or pit them against each other. All Black people reading this need to do all the work that we tell you to do to keep yourselves safe, strong and “un-slave-able.”

I am amazed to read this statement from Janet. The Swerdcrooks are some of the most racist people around, especially Stewart. I still remember some of their comments while I was staying with them and it is really amazing she now suddenly supports black people in her region.

That M.D. friend of mine told me that some black people, especially those from Africa, are still more spiritual than whites, due to different life circumstances over several generations. Of course this is a theory which is difficult to discuss due to its racial sensitivity. However, with most Expansions clients being whites (according to Stewart), they are probably starting to market Afro-Americans in the US now. My other thought is that, given how obviously they are disconnected from reality, as well as from spiritual knowledge, and with Stewart's recent trips to Africa, they probably realized that not only is there a large potential customer base which was formerly not targeted, but also a potential new source of information. When you are tapping in the dark but trying to sell information, any odd source is welcome. The statement is a prime example of how Janet actually tells her followers how they intend to manipulate them.

Also, the Swerdlow marriage being strong?? That really takes the piss! I have never witnessed a more dysfunctional marriage before or after. Plus when you know what Stewart get's up at night you really do wonder why they don't get divorced... Though I guess when your marriage is nothing but a business arrangement, you don't question your personal life.

Yes from what I witnessed the Swerdlows are racist.

(03-28-2012, 11:04 AM)Jacaranda Wrote:
(03-27-2012, 06:37 PM)Mercy Now Wrote: The Swerdlows are using social engineering tactics per usual. There is a public uproar (which was also engineered btw) about the Florida shooting. It is being used to divide . The Swerdlows are also using it to appeal to the "disenfranchised" and those who sympathize. Baiting them really to get their attention and eventually money and or worse.
Someone recently told me that there are two types of people out there. The first (virtually all of us) will at some point question themselves when things go wrong. The second never ever question themselves, but try to change the world, if required, through violence to their image. This latter is sometimes called a terrorist... Question that I am wondering about is that, with the Swerdlows trying to create social uproar, does this not raise eyebrows with Homeland Security?

It's all part of the "experiment". Undecided