Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Expansions.com exposed
(03-28-2012, 11:04 AM)Jacaranda Wrote: Someone recently told me that there are two types of people out there. The first (virtually all of us) will at some point question themselves when things go wrong. The second never ever question themselves, but try to change the world, if required, through violence to their image. This latter is sometimes called a terrorist... Question that I am wondering about is that, with the Swerdlows trying to create social uproar, does this not raise eyebrows with Homeland Security?
Most scientist and archaeologist fall into the second group too. Whenever they discover something that doesn't fit their current theories, they just toss it aside.

http://formerwhitehat.wordpress.com/2012...-disguise/

I think this former white hat is cut from the same cloth as the white dugpas...And although this article supports exposing swerdlow..the rest of the site seems like your typical channeled bullshit..

...he's letting us know right off the bat: APRIL FOOLS! The site makes for entertaining reading, PP but this poster probably has his number:

juicydreams says:

April 1, 2012 at 12:06 pm
"FWH …Interesting … I get the impression that every other post is wild and utter lunacy to deflect any libel suits on the basis that ANYONE with an ounce of intelligence could only conjecture this blog is exclusively pure entertainment, and nothing else. A cosmic lampoon.

And then scattered amidst the lunacy are some genuine pearls with the hopes that those who are paying attention can discern them, and from the dross, distill something useful.

Or, inversely, you may be COINTELPRO, who sweeten info by peppering remarks with popular opinion, datamined via Tavistock or other alphabet agencies, merely regurgitating back consensus reality in a serial story line (interspersed with swashbuckling tales of off-world adventures and bombed nests of the cabal) … with the intent to seduce and confuse and co-opt the minds of those who have yet to make their strong connection to Source … seeking to turn these weaker minds back into the fold of slavery and disempowerment by believing half-truths.

You call out the obvious dis-info artists that are plainly off their rockers. (And we agree, saying “YES! I always knew this guy was a nutcase!”) And build your credibility.

And then call out the ones who are brilliant and impactful. (“Oh, geez, really? I really liked this guy! Dang!”) This is the real hidden agenda.

This is classic COINTELPRO." (Yes, and they're mocking us as usual)

The info. on Stewart seems right (who's to say he's not a triple agent, lol)...and on Janet, Gizeh Intelligence - most likely. If you want to read a riveting (closed) thread discussion on Gizeh Intelligence...here it is!

(http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showt...amp;page=5

I absolutely agree. ..which is why I think this "former white hat" is connected/ cut out of the same cloth as the white dugpas/ white brotherhood.

I also find it funny that this person claims to have trained bill brockbrader according to the response on the brockbrader blog on that site.

The white brotherhood is just another program....no different from Indigo kid programming.

I reckon it won't be too hard to figure out who this former white hat is...before they "reveal" themselves to the world..lmao.

(04-01-2012, 12:07 AM)PurplePebble Wrote: http://formerwhitehat.wordpress.com/2012...-disguise/

I think this former white hat is cut from the same cloth as the white dugpas...And although this article supports exposing swerdlow..the rest of the site seems like your typical channeled bullshit..
another attempt to throw away the baby with the bathwater by sombody who calls himself Former White Hat. The agenda of these kind of messages is to create even more confusion about the Montauk project.
S deprogramming methods are not always reprogramming or agenda programs; Some are true and excellent methods as we have discussed here at HCF for years.
what matters is, is if somebody is able to explain exactly what is fine and what is bullshit about what S is telling about, and why.
S' mother a Draco ? or does this mean S' mother is somebody of the Rothschild bloodline ? OK, how can we check that ?

(03-26-2012, 04:39 AM)Jacaranda Wrote: .....
So there you have it, a very sober analysis indeed. I am today still puzzled how I could actually be led into believing their crap. Janet said while she was doing her seminar here in Geneva that people keep attacking them, and that they should not "kill the messenger, if they don't like the message". But since the messenger is making up his own messages, does it not make sense to attack the messenger for it after all? The theory of left and right brain certainly offers an explanation and after some research, I discovered this is way more than a theory, it is a very well studied scientific fact. This does explain a lot for me and why I am not balancing myself by doing something artistic.

Still, the conclusion to this whole experience is and always will be: stay away from Stewart Swerdlow, Janet Swerdlow, and Expansions Publishing Ltd. I cannot warn people enough on this!
Hahaha, about the mess-enger Biggrin

Jacaranda, what a post you wrote here, man !
(I see it is better for me not to drink a beer in a pub with S...anyway, ....I have to withdraw these private plans ... Wink )

(04-01-2012, 08:47 PM)Octahedron Wrote: another attempt to throw away the baby with the bathwater by sombody who calls himself Former White Hat. The agenda of these kind of messages is to create even more confusion about the Montauk project.
S deprogramming methods are not always reprogramming or agenda programs; Some are true and excellent methods as we have discussed here at HCF for years.
what matters is, is if somebody is able to explain exactly what is fine and what is bullshit about what S is telling about, and why.
S' mother a Draco ? or does this mean S' mother is somebody of the Rothschild bloodline ? OK, how can we check that ?
You can check that right here: http://www.ldorvdor.net/sverdlov/SVERDLO...050324.pdf
Ironically, Stewart's genealogy was published on the Internet and if you browse that website long enough you soon discover that other than a similar name, Stewart is not at all related Yakov Sverdlov!! Well, what did you expect? The man breathes fraud and deceit...

(04-03-2012, 08:12 PM)Octahedron Wrote:
(03-26-2012, 04:39 AM)Jacaranda Wrote: .....
So there you have it, a very sober analysis indeed. I am today still puzzled how I could actually be led into believing their crap. Janet said while she was doing her seminar here in Geneva that people keep attacking them, and that they should not "kill the messenger, if they don't like the message". But since the messenger is making up his own messages, does it not make sense to attack the messenger for it after all? The theory of left and right brain certainly offers an explanation and after some research, I discovered this is way more than a theory, it is a very well studied scientific fact. This does explain a lot for me and why I am not balancing myself by doing something artistic.

Still, the conclusion to this whole experience is and always will be: stay away from Stewart Swerdlow, Janet Swerdlow, and Expansions Publishing Ltd. I cannot warn people enough on this!
Hahaha, about the mess-enger Biggrin

Jacaranda, what a post you wrote here, man !
(I see it is better for me not to drink a beer in a pub with S...anyway, ....I have to withdraw these private plans ... Wink )

Octahedron, just think of King Leonidas throwing the Persian messenger into the well... Biggrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qR0Uke2XNI

Thanks Jacaranda for the file; good to know ! Aha, a marriage in 1903 & Philadelphia; again those viking stories ..and the confirmation of the movement of SJ to Michigan in August 2001; that is just before 09/11...

(04-05-2012, 06:58 PM)Octahedron Wrote: Thanks Jacaranda for the file; good to know ! Aha, a marriage in 1903 & Philadelphia; again those viking stories ..and the confirmation of the movement of SJ to Michigan in August 2001; that is just before 09/11...

Those name origins are probably Stewart's gobbledegook again. The origin of the name Swerdlow is "Jewish (from Belarus): Respelling, under German influence, of Sverdlov, a habitational name for someone from Sverdly, in Belarus."
(http://genealogy.familyeducation.com/sur...detoured=1)

As you can see from his genealogy, his origins are from Belarus and nowhere near Nizhny Novgorod, where Stewart's supposed great-uncle would have lived. Sverdly on the other hand is much closer to the place from which his ancestors emigrated from. I am sorry, but there really is no mystery here. The simple truth was that Stewart's ancestors were Jews living in Belarus for centuries and at some point during the end of the 19th Century / early 20th Century decided to emigrate to the United States, as did millions of other Europeans at the time. No Vikings, no Soviets, just simple people seeking a better life. Jews emigrated the Russian Empire, not to spread communism in the United States, but because anti-Jewish pogroms in the Russian Empire. You can see how little Stewart knows about history.

Also, I suspect that they moved to Michigan a month prior to 9/11 out of pure fluke. At most, if they were a set-up by the NSA you might argue that they wanted to protect their asset. Well, on the other hand, if you are a conspiracy theorist (and bullshitter of a Swerdlow caliber), what better marketing if you can prove that you eye-witnessed bombs exploding in those towers or perhaps claim you saw something weird because you were actually present on that day? All Stewart was probably then left to do is to retroactively claim he told people before, when as usual he would have had no clue whatsoever at the time. Such as so many other claims of his... I suspect it is easier to run a sect from Michigan than from New York, but that would have to be verified.