Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did anyone realize yet that this June 6 will be 6 6 6?

I think if something does happen, this event will be on the fly so we will have to wait.

But I did find June 6th, 2006 as the date of the Primary Elections in many US states:  Alabama, California, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, New Jersey, New Mexico, South Dakota.

Also common are other double dates: August 8 (four states) and September 12 (ten states!).  Less common, non-double dates:  August 22 (two states); May 23 (two states); and, September 19 (two states).
As you can see, they use double numbers, ie. 08,08   Maybe it's a custom.  If not, then these dates suggest a hidden agenda specifically for this year.

The information was from http://www.fvap.gov/pubs/electcal.html

Stewart said that on 6/6/06 a movie called "the beast" and a davinci code movie will come out and that will fully trigger the end of days people.

The Davinci Code website says 5/16/06.  But as it is currently in production, I will not be surprised if they delayed/changed the release date.  They don't want any suspections too early.

The Beast website says 6/6/06.  I'm sure the people involved in the movie, generally, think the release date is only for dramatic effect.

But don't you find it very giving that they are releasing Davinci and Beast this year?  Two such documentaries.  Others may just think another trend's just started in the motion pictures industry.

i've read a rather large article discussing this number before, it had a lot math and graphs, basically with the conclusion that this last pope will be the last pope before the fall of the chirstian religion. it was interesting, and based of off revelations. still nto too trustworthy, it came randomly off the internet and the link was from a  demonic site.

I feel that 666 is a key which means something to someone. It translates to an individual identity just that one individual understands.

Hi Chromed Angel.Chromed Angel wrote
Quote:I feel that 666 is a key which means something to someone. It translates to an individual identity just that one individual understands.
Is it possible you could expand on this interesting theory and viewpoint of yours?Also, many people go on about the 6th Of June 2006 being a major Illuminati Date but it is really not 666, because it is 6626 because of the 2 and being in the 21st Century.The Illumined Ones will ultimately collapse and lose, leaving their NWO to finally unravel in the very near future anyway.

I just think that for a theoretical Antichristian figure, for him to hold global control, imagine the depth of mind-patterns it'd require to manifest Nazi-Vader styled influence. Perhaps 666[visualizing it in some color of some font or whatever] manifests an astral black hole in one guy's mind, a fast teacher to mind-patterns 

That is an interesting point Chromed Angel.I know after the Fake Second Coming had occurred to usher in the Illuminatis New World Religion, that a Christ Figure, the Fake Jesus Christ or Jmmanuel Ben Joseph, will appear to the World Community and deceive billions of Humans.So the 666 Sacred Number for the Illuminati may well connect to only one person, the Anti-Christ. After all, the Illuminati wrote the Book of Revelations anyway and the whole of the New Testament.

The key word to understanding might well be (to) reckon (calculate).  I would suggest using the 4 fundamental numerical operations...

This might reveal much to you about its 'values' and therefore its possible meaning.

I do not understand why there is so much confusion and fear attached to this (in)significant figure. 

The 'anti-dote' to the 'anti-christ' = 9

(Maybe) :wink2: