Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Akashic Records
Does anyone now much about the idea of the Akashic Records sometimes called the Hall of Records. If so, If someone had been there what do you suppoed it might look like?

dimensionalstar

I'm still trying to access them...

I think I accessed it by accident once. It looked like a huge white library. There were stacks of books everywhere. When you want to know something, a gut feeling tells you which section to go and then your astral body would pick up the book. Then your vision wraps. And that's as far as I got.

:P Or it could have been my imagination.

The first description I ever saw was by Edgar Cayce.  There's a good history of the term and Cayce's description at http://www.edgarcayce.org/about_ec/cayce_on/akashic/

However, my own experience was a little different.  I'm assuming this is another one of those things that becomes what we can conceive or visualize in order to facilitate understanding from our human point of view.

The Akashic Records .... I am a believer that they exist and man o' man would I like to get my hands -- or mind -- on them.

I have been shown things before from in one case very deep in the past. It's just like you were actually there. Totally amazing, but I don't know anything about the library or how you access them.

Thank you all for your responses. I have had a few experirences in life they has really made me question the idea of the Akashic Records and Astral Travel.

November

Jane Roberts in the Seth books describes a different version of a similar idea when Seth asserts that the fundamental stuff of the universe is ideas and consciousness, and that an idea once conceived exists forever. Seth argued that all ideas and knowledge are in principle accessible by "direct cognition". Direct cognition shares semantic congruency with intuition and allows for the possibility of direct knowing without time elapsing and without knowledge needing to be transferred e.g. in speech or text. This is similar to what Robert Monroe refers to as rotes in his out-of-body book trilogy.

Thank you for that link, Cloud91111...and welcome to the forum.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Akashic Records Report – Major Events Are About To Unfold Breaking News 0 1,235 04-23-2015, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
  New Akashic Records website Cloud91111 0 1,208 10-02-2007, 08:21 PM
Last Post: Cloud91111