Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All in all, is marijuana a legitimate plant?
Even if you don't have anything to do with evil marijuana, is smoking joints/blunts a legitimate way of life? Would you feel better or worse if marijuana was sold like lettuce, which is fundamentally is..

Well, I wouldn't say it's the healthiest thing you can put in your body but it's safer than cigarettes or alcohol. So if cigarettes and alcohol are legal then pot should be too. Also it would be a huge boost to the economy. They wouldn't have to spend millions locking up people who get high anymore and they could tax it to bring in tons of new money. Also it would create ton of new jobs.

Rich since you grew it, do you think weed should be considered the same as tobacco?

Well, it's safer than tobacco but gives you more buzz than tobacco, so I wouldn't say it would be ok to drive or work while high. You can work and drive smoking cigarettes.

Yeah but why don't you still smoke it even though you don't need it medically? It's risky getting it in TX, and you used to have a card for it. So why not just smoke for the sake of it?

Rich BTW, I bought a 20buck electric cig at the mall, and man, camels or marlboros are 100X better

bot7 Wrote:Yeah but why don't you still smoke it even though you don't need it medically? It's risky getting it in TX, and you used to have a card for it. So why not just smoke for the sake of it?
I do need it medically. I'm disabled on disability. I quit using it because at my age it became too much for me. It would always make me tired. When I was younger it didn't do that. It's the same reason why I don't take prescription pain killers, they all make me feel tired and I don't like that feeling. 

bot7 Wrote:Rich BTW, I bought a 20buck electric cig at the mall, and man, camels or marlboros are 100X better
All the ones I've seen at malls are over priced junk. You need a good one to like them better than cigarettes.

Rich, would Rx methamphetamine [which I take LEGALLY FOR NARCOLEPSY[Desoxyn---FDA-Approved meth], and I'm 28]. help? Would Oxycontin? Marinol?

I can see where Desoxyn would help with Narcolepsy but I don't see how Oxycontin or Marinol would. Why would you be thinking of Oxycontin or Marinol?