Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alternate realities
I would like some input from others on how they understand the merging of realities by the CERN experiments.
I saw on steward's website someone asked a very valid question and i quote "In regards to CERN and the merging of realities, I understand the concept of it in a broad sense but on an individual level, does it mean that if the new reality we are merging into has a version of ourselves that is living a very different existence, that we will merge into that existence of ourselves? Will we all of a sudden see drastic changes in our lives in that direction?" unquote....but this person got a very nasty response which doesnt answer the question at all....
How will it work indeed? Do we/will we have alternate selves in that timeline? how will that effect us? how will our lives be affected? will the Divine power that be allow this to happen....?

I came across with the issue off separate reality in something that I call crossing into another dimension by astral -lucid travel - I don't know what it is.. I don't really know how it works, because it makes no logical sense, but it is possible to wake up in side of your body that has been living another life. When I think of it the only thing that can be logically explained - is what you call here your ALTER. the switching on and off your mind pattern, but unaware of reality you are in. Like something like this >> http://www.hyperspacecafe.com/forum24/5047.html maybe all those personalty do live in separate realty's and they are YOU but when switching are only using the pattern of thought not aware of rest.

Hmmm. I don't know dose this make sense to you :D
Merging all in one, in my eyes my result of human failure on all levels... It just a thought :)

That sure is one programmer would like thought! :D

I cannot explain so much on english but deleting alters and the matrix inside us can be done only by physical death or release issues OVersoul and deprogramming techniques (recapitulation)

Its not a failure.. its a journey towards the Self!

I don't think that you read my post with understanding :P

p.s.- SHAMAN i am programming you! :D look at the time of my post!

Yes I did, don't bother too much with how I percieve you cause you can miss the point here. You need to know more about ASTRAL programming that you are not aware in this personality just like you have personalities created in this reality and you forgot how they were created.. example "astral" alter is functioning in the right part of the brain and this reallity in the left. Thats all you, but those are just fragments, all of these alters are contained in this luminous sphere called human.

maybe you were reffering to human form wich is really the programmers "how to be human" matrix.

Read the "Illuminati formula to create an undetectable total controlled mind slave" Fritz Sprinmeier and Chisco Wheeler, you could get a better insight on alter personalites and their functioning.

No one is going to get a decent answer on Stewart's questions and answers,about this.All they will get is come to my seminar and you'll get all your answers.That's very sad.Your questions are all valid and good,but I don't think that anyone really has those answers,not even Stewart.

The way Stewart deals with questions in the public section of his website has definitely changed and this change was implemented quite some time ago.

Yes moonchild and polly...I fully agree with both of you.
It is almost as if he feels he is so priviliged to have all this so called knowledge and will only share it with whom he feels like....makes you think about your own mindset on reading his column.....I live in south africa and i certainly cannot afford to hop on a plane to come to his seminar for information that will hopefully "ring true for me"....I mean, what guarantee do I have that he actually knows whats really going on?..mmm...listen to the inner voice as I always tell people...should practise what I preach !!! If the seminars are that necessary for my growth, I should be able to manifest the money to attend those not so ?

But seriously, how do you perceive the whole merging of realities issue ?.....I get a lot of my info throughmy totem animals and I am not really worried about this whole issue...doesnt seem to be a serious issue for concern for me....just from a point of interest would like to know more about it. I also have this idea that what should be will be, and what shouldnt be, wont be....so if its not in the interest of the planet and the people on it, I dont think it will actually happen....meaning that if its not part of the greater divine plan for growth, it wont happen.

Alien Lady,

Concerning the merging of realities I guess that all which is part of the new realities would meld with us in this reality and seem as if it was always so.  Many people might not really notice anything different but more sensitive types might know something was different.  Perhaps technology would be used to prep us for such an event -- make us receptive unconsciously but I don't know exactly how that would be done.  DNA tinkering?

How did you come to use totem animals?