Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anna Nicole Smith dies in Florida at 39
Absolutely, positively fascinating.  All of this.

It seems like Stern has the most to gain from ANS’s death. Stern claims he is the father of the little girl, although a US court has demanded a paternity test. Stern could have control of millions of dollars until Anna's 5 month old daughter becomes an adult. Daniel is dead, Anna is dead, and that leaves only her lawyer ready to receive any money that comes from the Howard estate. In October of last year Anna's mother Virgie Arthur appeared on TV with a message for Smith. "Be very careful about who you hang around with - because you may be next." Virgie Arthur spent many years raising Daniel while Anna was working as a stripper. Smith's estranged mother implied that lawyer Stern may have had a hand in Daniel's death, and suggested that he was trying to get control of the potential millions Ann could inherit. Stern was in the room when Daniel died of a drug overdose just after Anna gave birth to her daughter. Stern was also in the room when Anna 'mysteriously' collapsed.

Richard Wrote:It seems like Stern has the most to gain from ANS’s death. Stern claims he is the father of the little girl, although a US court has demanded a paternity test. Stern could have control of millions of dollars until Anna's 5 month old daughter becomes an adult. Daniel is dead, Anna is dead, and that leaves only her lawyer ready to receive any money that comes from the Howard estate. In October of last year Anna's mother Virgie Arthur appeared on TV with a message for Smith. "Be very careful about who you hang around with - because you may be next." Virgie Arthur spent many years raising Daniel while Anna was working as a stripper. Smith's estranged mother implied that lawyer Stern may have had a hand in Daniel's death, and suggested that he was trying to get control of the potential millions Ann could inherit. Stern was in the room when Daniel died of a drug overdose just after Anna gave birth to her daughter. Stern was also in the room when Anna 'mysteriously' collapsed.

A few comments:

I'm not sure if I would describe Howard Stern (not the same person as the radio personality of the same name) as a serious attorney.  He did not represent Anna before the Supreme Court.  Phil Boesch represented Anna before the Supreme Court.  I know someone who used to work for Phil Boesch, and Phil Boesch is a serious attorney.  I'm not quite sure who this Howard Stern is, but he seems to be more of a buffoon than the other Howard Stern, and that is saying a lot.  Anna's Howard Stern appeared on the "Anna Nicole Smith Show" and made a complete fool of himself.  I doubt a serious attorney would appear on such a show.

Regardless of who this Howard Stern is, though, he may be the father of Dannielynn.  However, I have also seen speculation that Daniel was the father of Dannielynn through an incestuous relationship with his mother, Anna.  It is certainly a plausible alternative explanation--the deaths of Daniel and Anna are then suicides to avoid dealing with the shame of their relationship becoming public as it presumably eventually would through the paternity tests.  I've always thought there was a hint of incestuous tension in many of the photos of Daniel and Anna together.

There is also a Dred Scott aspect to this--it is almost as though the Illuminati uses certain people as test cases for Supreme Court cases and then disposes of them shortly thereafter.  Dred Scott died less than a year after his Supreme Court case was decided much like Anna did.  I strongly suspect a lot of the tabloid stuff surrounding Anna is intended to distract the public from a serious Illuminati fight that may revolve around her Supreme Court battle.

My friend who used to work for Phil Boesch (Anna's real attorney) mysteriously and unexpectedly disappeared from view on Feb 8 (the day Anna died), reappearing without a clear explanation for her absence the next day (Feb 9).  I won't ask my friend to violate attorney-client privilege by pressing her for information about Anna, but I find her mysterious absence that day very interesting.

In establishing who has the most to gain from Anna's death, one needs to look at the precedent(s) that the Supreme Court ruling established, and how the case may proceed differently now that Anna is out of the way.  Whenever the Supreme Court gets involved there are major precedents to be set--there is certainly more at stake here than Howard Marshall's estate, large though it might have been.  Once the precedents have been set, it is often convenient (from an Illuminati point of view) to get the original litigants out of the way--they are just for test purposes and are no longer important once the case is decided.  It is no coincidence that Howard Marshall's son is also dead.

Sily Wrote:Absolutely, positively fascinating.  All of this.
  I concur.....  YOu guys are all psychic detectives! :)

There are so many ways the paternity issue could be manipulated. Would it really be Anna's DNA? Would it really be the true blood father's DNA? Would it really be Dannielynn's DNA? Would the tests be conducted honestly and reported honestly? That's a lot to ask in this kind of scenario. :-)

ANS was a Goddess for the Illum.That is the highest level.If Howard Stern had everything to gain,let's not forget that it WAS a ritual killing.

I believe it was a ritual killing. It seems like they’ll need to have a fall guy and Stern would make a candidate because of everything he has to gain from the deaths. Like OJ was the fall guy for the ritual killing of Nicole.

William Wrote:
Sily Wrote:Absolutely, positively fascinating.  All of this.
  I concur.....  YOu guys are all psychic detectives! :)

Oh, don't I wish I was better in that area!  icon_indy  I'm trying to learn tho.  icon_wink 

But, I  ♥  reading the messages from everyone here. 

William, could you give me a *thrill* and let me know what the temp. is where you are at right now?  Is it sunny and warm?  It was so cold here yesterday that when I went out to start my car, my door wouldn't close because the metal was so COLD!  It wouldn't latch!  I had to heat up the car for 15 minutes before the door would close right.   Tell me it's warm and I won't lose hope that I'll ever see temps above 45 again!

Sily Wrote:William, could you give me a *thrill* and let me know what the temp. is where you are at right now?  Is it sunny and warm?  It was so cold here yesterday that when I went out to start my car, my door wouldn't close because the metal was so COLD!  It wouldn't latch!  I had to heat up the car for 15 minutes before the door would close right.   Tell me it's warm and I won't lose hope that I'll ever see temps above 45 again!

icon_ventilator   Its 12:30 noon here...  its  45-F  sun is shinning....birds are....dropping....heheheh no...the birds are singing.....Clear skies....We have a cold snap here as you can tell....hehehe....  It should be in mid 50;s thru tuesday.  Then up to mid 60;s or so they say for now.....  The nights are getting down to about 30:s.   Im in short sleeves....but I would have short sleeves on even if I lived where you are....ehhehehe  .... ok maybe a sweater~

icon_clown  Let me know when I can *thrill* you again!  :dude:

MoonChild, If ANS was high, than a ritual killing means something to manifest or destroy on Earth physically from the astral. 

.. The Dome of the Rock ?

I guess ..... 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Death of Anna Nicole Smith's son Violet 3 1,926 09-13-2006, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Polly