Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anna Nicole Smith dies in Florida at 39
A little bit more information:

The German royalty aspect to this interests me.  There was a rumor at one point--and unfortunately I never heard anything more about it--that Patricia Hearst was married to a member of German royalty.  According to this story the man publicly identified as Patricia Hearst's husband, former bodyguard Bernard Shaw (not the same as the CNN Bernard Shaw), is simply a cover for her real husband.  This story was posted on the guestbook at pattyhearst.com, a site that is now defunct.  So I don't know the truth of this but I find it interesting to see this German royalty side of things surface again.

Anna's will surfaced recently:

http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2007/images/02/16...1607v2.pdf

It lists Eric Lund as her attorney.  Eric Lund is located in the same building, 1901 Avenue of the Stars, where Phil Boesch, another former Anna attorney, used to work.  Phil Boesch represented Anna before the Supreme Court:

http://www.boeschlawgroup.com/anna.htm

Boesch used to work at 1901 Avenue of the Stars:

http://elr.lls.edu/directory/westcoast7.html

This building, 1901 Avenue of the Stars, and the general neighborhood that it is located in within Century City, seems to be a major Illuminati center where a lot of highly placed individuals have their attorneys.  Mohammed al-Fayed (erstwhile father-in-law of the Princess of Wales) also had an attorney located in this same building, 1901 Avenue of the Stars.

I do not know specifically about Anna's bloodline, and the evidence in this thread seems to point more to the bloodlines of the men in her life (this German guy and her late husband).  It is fairly common for the Illuminati to pick a beautiful blonde woman to serve as 'broodmare' (sorry for the offensive term) because it tempers or humanizes their Reptilian nature--otherwise they have trouble maintaining human form.  However, it seems that usually the woman picked has at least some 'blue blood' in her own right (eg Princess Diana or Patricia Hearst, if the story is true).  If Anna is truly just a 'country girl' in her own right, that is unusual as a basis for obtaining 'goddess' status--but I suspect there is more to her own background and bloodlines than has been made public yet.

You have to be from one of the bloodlines in order to become a Goddess.And no,their real haircolor is not usually blonde,but red.How do they pick them?It based on bloodline,abilities, type of programming.All that is included.Ancestry is hidden.Who picks them?The Illuminati.The Hearst family are descendents of the Rothschilds.
Don Hearst Bauer for example dropped the Bauer and kept Hearst.The Rothschilds were Bauer before they changed their name.The Hearst family financed Billy Graham.

tnx violet, moon child!:-)

i guess her blood line was hidden from her. no wonder she became so popular...

one thing crossed my mind while i was reading her will... if she wrote it so soon (at the age of 39 or younger) and if she states "...i revoke all prior wills and condicls..." she must have known she will die soon!
why else would any one write a will at that age, and she even wrote it multiple times! i think she got involved with the illuminati a long time ago and she must have known what will follow.

about princess diana... i read somewhere that she was killed because she wanted to tell the world about the illuminati and the reptilians.

ANS was programmed since she was a child.I think I have to explain some things to you.

Moon Child Wrote:ANS was programmed since she was a child.I think I have to explain some things to you.

This is no doubt true;  however one does not need to look to programming or psychic/premonition phenomena to explain the language in her will:  "...i revoke all prior wills and condicls..."  I think this is pretty standard language in wills, even if in fact there was no prior will.  When a person dies it is necessary to establish what their final wishes were.  Generally, the further back you go in a person's past, the murkier the details become.  By inserting this standard clause into a will, it eliminates the need to research their past back any further than the date of the will unless sometime challenges the will as invalid for some reason.

For someone potentially in control of half a billion dollars in assets it is actually an amazingly simple will.  If anything the will is evidence of programming more by virtue of its simplicity than anything it specifically says.

I agree with you.My comment was more about her position and how one comes to be in it.

I was checking out all the Anna Nicole news and came across this wild post. I thought I’d post it here for entertainment purposes. Who knows, maybe there's some truth to it. :think:

Quote:Anna Nicole Smith was about to blow the cover off the Illuminoid alien child abduction conspiracy when she was murdered by the Zeta Reticulan pedaphiles occupying the inner levels of the pentagon and white house. Although dead, she is being reconstituted and reanimated using hyper-holographic Tesla scalar technology that the Pleadians have hijacked HAARP for. After completion, she will reincarnate as the Thelemic goddess BABALON that Jack Parsons attempted to ground using neo-Enochian transdimensional interface zero-point conception technology but was sabatoged by L.Ron Hubbard.
NOW the TRUTH will be KNOWN!!!
http://rigint.blogspot.com/2007/02/monol...sters.html

xentrix Wrote:how and why was she picked to become a goddes? and by whoom?
as far as i know she was just a country girl, don't you have to be from a ruling bloodline to become something like that?
  Just look at the many TV and Movie stars that were nothing but country folk and poor and now are the richest beyond dreams......  And some are used for high ups........

The media in Europe are still very busy with ANS and her death:

1st: a movie where ANS appears as a clown (TRIGGER !!)

2nd: a public announcement ANS secretly wanted after her death being settled and installed on the same cemetery of Marilyn Monroe just near the grave of Marilyn.

(Twinning/Mirror Trigger again !)

In the DVD "Deprogramming for counselors", Stewart Swerdlow shows the "Mother Mary" tatoo, exactly the same like ANS has on her leg; It is told this tatoo is very important/special and very rare for Monarch slaves;

So, according this DVD; ANS really was an extremely important Monarch.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Death of Anna Nicole Smith's son Violet 3 1,926 09-13-2006, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Polly