Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awakening To True Reality
Around 4 years ago, i knew little about the Illumined Ones and the NWO. I worked very long hours, was part of the System without question and did not care to seek the truth.In July 2000 i had my Subconscious Programming reactivated or enhanced by the Illumined Ones, through Blue Beam Technology that was directly used against me. Then the Mind Control really took off and the usual buzzing, flashing, popping and humming noises plus the appearence in my house of the vague shapes in a 'Etheric Fog' of Alien Entities looking at me and then vanishing.I have found it impossible to make friends, and i have a virtually no social life. However i now know the truth and feel in many ways that being aware of the NWO and the One World Government is fine, but sometimes i wish i never, ever had found out the truth as it is so depressing and so fear based. I used to see UFOs up close and could see the rivets and seams on the hull of the UFOs and the glisten of the metal in sunlight. I do not know what to think but that Human Beings are given the lie they are 'free' but are really Mind Slaves in a Matrix. The masses never question the System, going back to the Harrappans and then the Sumerians. Most Human beings could not care less for the truth and their Oversouls are not ready for it anyway. I am tired of this Earth to be honest. I feel like an Ancient Soul stuck here, watching the Reptile Demons NWO unfolding whilst the 'Human Herd' do nothing to stop it. However i do see a new Consciousness awakening on Earth as well.

Dear Avatar,

I Know how you feel about that. About knowing the truth, feeling alone and not being able to share this with others in 3D, I can relate. Unless I am truly naive and do not see that they are potentials who could harm me, I have found people I can talk to this about on some levels(not all) to a certain degree but then I still have to keep digging deeper and going within to see what they are all reflecting back at me. We should not allow ourselves to be defeated by these experiences in the world. We should not give up...we have to keep fighting to make this world a better place...restore the balance and take responsibility for everything going on...and help others do the same...to slow the agenda, stop it..gain our own personal power back and higherself awareness...with reduced or no victim mentality issues. The best thing I have found for myself to do is to take responsibility for myself(I am getting there..) in regards to dealing with this situation...it is depressing but we can't give up now. We should be aware of the truth and tell it to people in our lives on the oversoul levels...if we can't tell them about the illuminati,or hyperspace..then let us tell them how to develop inner and higher awareness...show them how to question themselves..face their problems...show them how to take their power back....then they will slowly start to see.

Whereever I go in regards to meeting friends..I am going to bring my copy of the decoding your life book around with me..I feel this is the easiest way for people to start..since its what they're going to be closely familiar with...Later on I will bring the hyperspace books to show them...I will keep talking about color therapy and the visualization exercises...some of my friends are interested in the decoding your life book...and i have told two of them about how to talk to their higherselves(oversoul)..even told two or three here and there about some of the visualization exercises in THH ----and maybe they will be registered members in the future. Many know something is up with the government and many are doing what they can...protesting..etc..taking responsibility for their health,etc. My own brother is opening himself up to spirituality...he even found himself drawn to hyperspace helper...I have to change my perception though...when introducing these things to others..that I am not anyone's personal guru--or saviour..and no one is my personal guru either...that I only seek to have equality with other self explorers...and learn from them.

Perhaps if this is where your oversoul is guiding you to--and if it feels okay--you should outpicture for yourself a social life...use the human connection archetype--it looks like this " i-i " and keep working on the relationship between yourself, Oversoul and God-Mind...the deeper it is..the deeper your reflections and relationships with others. All of this helps reduce the abandonment/victim mentality issue

peace

Purple Parrot wrote
Quote:We should not give up...we have to keep fighting to make this world a better place...restore the balance and take responsibility for everything going on...and help others do the same...to slow the agenda, stop it..gain our own personal power back and higherself awareness...with reduced or no victim mentality issues.
Thankyou. You are so kind Purple Parrot and your words make total sense. Purple Parrot wrote
Quote:We should be aware of the truth and tell it to people in our lives on the oversoul levels...if we can't tell them about the Illuminati, or Hyperspace..then let us tell them how to develop inner and higher awareness...show them how to question themselves..face their problems...show them how to take their power back....then they will slowly start to see.
Again, i totally agree Purple Parrot. You are a very vibrant and positive person with a great outlook on life. Being optimistic about life is very important indeed and gives us the strength to carry on and make our lives work, especially as the New World Order unfolds all around us and billions of Human Beings are still asleep whilst the negatives pile up like the possibility of Iran being attacked by the US Military. All we can do is work upon ourselves and change for the better. Our Mind Patterns and Individual Consciousness are all that is relevant to work on here.

For me it was a more moderate process...

At night 09/10 2001 I got strange feelings after watching a recorded uncensored Dutch documentary TV-program about The Skull & Bones Order at Yale University, the Bush Family and the Bohemian Grove (I still have it recorded on tape) :paranoid:. Therein was told the Bush Family had financed the Nazis via an old pre-ABN AMRO Bank agency. :paranoid: 

what the hell ! I was also a customer of ABN AMRO !  (and still I am)  :X

Next day .....

at 09/11 2001  ... I was free, and was reading a book (from 1964 !) about the JFK assassination where both the CIA and the KGB would involved in ....:?

I turned on the TV to get a watch at the weather forecast ...... :)

But is wasn't the weather what I got: ... in New York,  1 Twin Tower was smoking ...:shock:

Then ... 2nd plane in 2nd Twin Tower ..... :shock:

Thinking about the Bush-Family, while watching the inferno live at CNN .... :X

Suddenly George Waco Bush appears on my TV-screen ..... :X
What the hell is this .... ? :?

... then ... Pentagon attacked ...... (good hoax, but everybody believed the story) :P

Well, that was that on 09/11; I was able to make my True Reality conclusions, even when I'd never heard about the Illuminati. ;)

Wow Octahedron, that is alot of Synchronicity.

It seems as if your Mind Patterns were tuned into the Frequency of all the NWO subversiveness on that day! :)

Avatar Wrote:Wow Octahedron, that is alot of Synchronicity.

It seems as if your Mind Patterns were tuned into the Frequency of all the NWO subversiveness on that day! :)
Your hit Avatar ! I can't deny this very strongly ...........   :? ;) :)

that happens to me sometimes too, with television and the reptiles up on there.

i agree about those feelgins of this world not being enough.most of the peopel i meet are simply not sutting it, and fall away quicker then my toenails to the ground.

i foudn that dropping all belief systems and sticking to the truth's the only way to do it. anythign less (more intesified?) can lead you massively astray and even open your mind to programming.

we shoudl all just meet up and chill. next big annual conference anyone?

Violet Dolphin and others, I can't guarantee it but I did relay the news to my parents that I would like to go to Michigan for a conference to meet people who think like myself in October of this year(erm I didn't tell them, yeah I'd like to finally meet up with the people who told me about the illuminati and hyperspace all these years!)---my mom said okay but I shouldn't drive there(but thats how she always is anyway :oP )) and my dad basically said he'd love to kick me out of the house anytime. jk.

So we'll see..I gotta pass nursing this semester first..and survive this summer!!!

hope all is well with you VD! :o)

peace

What I have found about finding out things is this..The World behind the world is not for the weak,timid,shy,ignorant,or fearful. It's as real as it gets, and life will not be the same afterwards...

It is interesting reading this post as it is a couple of years old now, it would be good to read how anyone here has changed their views or grown with their truth, Avatar do you still feel this way two years on?