Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changing the future
Lion, your explanation of this modality makes so much sense to me that I am surprised. I can see that the interconnected relativeness of all parallel dimensions include different timelines that could be manipulated from one point and in an analogy, shuffled the card from one stack onto another stack of cards. I can really see this as possible because a particle can affect another particle from the otherside of the world, people have predictions, clairvoyance abilities, teleported around the world and times while outside their bodies, and there's a "life-force" in everything. There are also different "feelings" to places and even more varietals with the same places in other timelines. I can feel New York even if I've never been there. And I can feel it in the 1930's all without some kind of visual aid.

I am happy for you that you are getting whatever you want. I just want to say as a friend that there are no negative implications. Just follow whatever works for you. No one else is being harmed. So if in the future someone says you need balance in life, you're not consulting the oversoul, or you are asking too much from the christian god, just ignore them, and keep going, please.

Anyways mate, good job on your recent life achievements:
:big grin::thumbsup:

Hey get boldened - your shuffling of the pack and sticking a card into another pack analogy is quite good, yes basically what you stated about the life force and electron is what we use, we can call the spirit/electron/lifeforce of another being (if we have permission) into the person on the table if it affects them in this lifetime, if its a parent, then the genetic line, and then possibly a past life of that person in the genetic line... fixing the past life - then the person in the genetic line, then the person on the table, it fixes (called morphogenic resonance) down the genetic line - hundreds of people can be fixed in one 45 min session with just one lifeforce that is called up.

Just worked on my wife not long ago, called the father in - found out it went into two past lives, altered them, then altered present life of father, and then altered the experience of my wife on the table as she experienced the trauma set up from the past of her father and his past lives.

Should see something interesting in the next few days - mainly toiletry problems (dumping of physical connections to emotions)...if that happens, then the work was successful.

Kind Regards
Rodrigo

Lion Wrote:From a recent course i undertook, the class was able to change the past and present which allows the future to be altered as the past+preset=future.

Since we achieved internal hyperspace travel through time, by changing the events of a previous major cycle within god-mind, and thus also changing the reaction of those past events (including past lives) in the present, the outcome of the future also changed to what we wanted to achieve.

Since the course, i have finally received employment, got a new car, with the wife and child (first time in 3 years) and many many small immediate changes (such as weight loss) etc...

Lion, could you clarify this? From the course you learned to obtain a job, car, wife, child, weight loss--virtually all at once?

What is the name of the course and where was it taken? Is the course based on a book? If you prefer that the details be kept private, send a PM to me instead. Thanks.

Rodrigo,

This is quite compelling for obvious reasons.

I have a question and that is can you give me an estimate of how many people has this procedure been used on so far?  I mean the actual procedure being performed on a person (which would count as one) and not including the numbers of relations who have benefited from that one person having the procedure done.

Polly

Rebel,

I didn't actually 'learn' anything.  What the course does is actual true deprogramming in a sense, as well as changing reactions to events that were setup by trauma.

What the course did, was ultimately a mind-pattern change.  I removed 'most' automatic reactions, such as fear, hate, depression etc... when certain events happened in my life.  What this allowed me to do, was remove the low self-worth issues, and simply replaced them with courage and high self worth reactions.  This allowed me to get a job because i 'now' believe i deserve money and abundance, where as before i didn't.  The car came from money from work, and my wife and daughter living together came when my wife had a few sessions herself.  She was reacting with 'excitement' as well as 'self-punishment' and 'punish others' at the same time.  Basically its the structure of a 'sabotage' alter.  When she gets excited about something (and some of you may know) she would sabotage the event and bring lots of anger into it.  This was a group of emotions that has its own 'conciousness' otherwise known as a sub-personality.  The course allowed to dissolve this internally created consciousness into the overall personality (merging) so that the person doesn't react with emotion, but act and bring the desired emotion to surface instead.

Because of this work on her 2 weeks ago, she is now able to look after our daughter whilst im at work, where before she would get depressed because she had low self worth issues (now dissolved) and thus now function as a family.

Weight problems for me was when trauma was setup in my past, and i reacted the same way (cycle) until i dissolved the trauma, and setup a new positive cycle.  Weight loss is at around 18kg in since september.

All of this stuff occured since september.  The practioner removed a winged serpent, a winged draconian, and 2 gargoyles (the gargoyles wrapped their tails around my throat whilst sitting on my shoulders, which would make me say things i didn't mean, and cause me to nearly vomit on the table).  These entities are in a different dimension, so invisible, but because they broke cosmic lore, they can be removed.

We are going to learn etherics (removal of external influences) in the next course! Course entails, removal of etheric implants, removal of etheric hooks, removal of external entites from the field (draconians, alien, etc..) , removal of external spirits (other spirits in your field from past life trauma) removal of animal spirits and much more, 

If you're in Australia, please e-mail me, course 1&2 will be repeated in january 2007, and 3&4 will be done end of January after 1&2.

Course is called Holographic Kinetics: http://www.holographickinetics.com

I wasn't able to mention the name of the course before, however i got permission from spirit to do so now :)

my e-mail is [email protected]

Kind Regards
Rodrigo

Polly, there are over 300 students who are actively doing the work on others and themselves (themselves because they can call in their own spirit into the person on the table and the person on the table sees all of the practioners experiences).

Also when working on someone else, there seems to be a pattern that the person being worked on has an issue that resonates with the practioner, so both get fixed at the same time.

The founder of Holographic Kinetics received the 2005 Suicide Prevention award from Suicide Prevention Australia, and also received the 2005 award for Human Rights.

I know of a story where one person was worked on, and found the level of control went way up to one of the 'big boys'.  When this clearing occured, due to morphogenic resonance, there was a huge time line shift and massive thunderclaps and orchestra of lightning occured for a brief period of time.  There were news reporting of the mysterious storm that appeared out of nowhere and disspeared just as quickly.

A lot of these stories can be found on the website http://www.holographickinetics.com

Kind Regards
Rodrigo

Polly, sorry, i didn't actually mention of the number of people who had the work done, i honestly don't know, but the founder has studied this area for over 30 years.  With over 300 students, i'd say quite a lot.

Rodrigo

Rodrigo, the more you write about this, the more I am liking it.  This could reverberate out and cause a massive shift on this planet.  I'm glad you posted the website link.  I have been waiting for that since you posted the info about the cycles a while back with pictures, before you took the first course. 

The numbers you gave gives me an idea of the affect.  Three hundred students is a good number because each person they work on has many relations.

Polly

Lion Wrote:I know of a story where one person was worked on, and found the level of control went way up to one of the 'big boys'.  When this clearing occured, due to morphogenic resonance, there was a huge time line shift and massive thunderclaps and orchestra of lightning occured for a brief period of time.  There were news reporting of the mysterious storm that appeared out of nowhere and disspeared just as quickly.
I want to highlight this because I think it is excellent and enjoy thinking about the ramifications involved.  What great confirmation.  Thanks for sharing your experiences so far, Rodrigo.  :big grin: