Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chemtrail Plane Cose Up
EricCarlsen1[Image: offline.png]
Number of Posts: 23
Number of Topics: 10

Chemtrail Plane Up Close - 2 Days Ago, 12:03

This plane refuels and sits at Arnold Palmer Airport in Latrobe PA.

Has anyone gifted this Airport yet ?

[Image: Plane%25202.jpg?imgmax=576]

[Image: plane%25203.jpg?imgmax=512]

[Image: inside%2520p1.jpg?imgmax=512]

[Image: outside%2520plane4.jpg?imgmax=512]

Last Edited: 2 Days Ago, 12:05 by EricCarlsen1

Are these photos the real thing? Can you tell me where they came from or anything about the story behind the photos?

I am so sick and tired of never seeing a true sky. I remember from childhood what it is supposed to look like and I haven't been able to see through the white, gauzy haze for years. And then there are the days when we are sprayed so heavily that we can't see whatever is the big, loud, slow, low craft that takes over 5 minutes to fly over.

These photos are authentic. All I know about this particular plane is the info posted with the photos by Eric.

GertrudeaRose ,I have been able to clear my skies locally by placing an orgonite CB in my vicinity.They still attempt to spray but they never stick. An added benefit is the Sylphs make an occasional appearance.The skies are clearer and more azure blue than I have seen in years. I recall the skies of old which you mention. HAARP is usually the demon behind the milky hazy stuff and they manage to do their nasty work still at times. If I boost the CB with a SP (Succor Punch) it seems to take care of that filth.

Thanks a bunch, Mercy Now!  One question though - What is an orgonite CB?  I've heard of assembling a cloud-buster but haven't been able to afford all the required materials.  icon_rain

An orgonite CB is a " cloudbuster aka chembuster".  The most expensive element in that mix at the moment is the copper pipe. Eric has shavings at a great bargain and he is very prompt.You can find inexpensive crystals online. It can add up but personally  I had to prioritize .I'll post crystal link if your interested.The link I posted before editing was incorrect.

Very interesting photos MN, we don’t have a lot of chemtrails, they seem to target the more populated areas, how did this person get these photos?

AJ,

My understanding is that the United States is an occult experiment for the "New Atlantis'. This may be why we get more chemtrails.

I tend to agree with the "New Atlantis" assesment as I have very clear memories of the old Atlantis.Not nice. Not nice at all. This time in the "New Atlantis" there is the opportunity to  make corrections.Sort of like "as the U.S goes so goes the world" type thing. 

How Eric got the plane photos may be sensitive .

Astrojewels....I wonder how much it has to do with population. Last year on a Cruise Ship, I looked up and saw 2 planes spraying in the middle of the ocean.

I have to say MN, when I was in Chicago I was completely shocked at the amount of chemtrails in the sky, my first thoughts were how the heck does anyone live here? You can not breathe in that city. I am not questioning the authenticity of the photo but the chem planes I have seen are always the big bangers, never small like that one.

Alexandrite,
The only thing I can think of is spraying the ocean to pollute the fish, the ocean is one of our great recourses and the eco system does depend on it to function appropriately. If the ocean starts missing beats and gets full of disease, the world will be in a very bad situation.

My hubby has a theory that at least sometimes the reason for the trails is to block the view of the sky so we can't see what they're up to.  Perhaps they were just spraying over the cruise ship to hide something else.