Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chemtrail Plane Cose Up
AndrewX - Sorry I haven't responded to your ideas.  I've spent most of the past week in bed and missed this.

No, I don't take any offense to your suggestions.  I am one of the rare people that prefers to hear all sides, even if in the end I still disagree.  I am never afraid to challenge my own beliefs because sometimes another viewpoint changes the way I understand something.

That said, I still disagree.  Pollution is usually very low to non-existant here because the land is flat and it takes very little wind to move it away.  And, yes, I am getting older, but my children can still testify that the sky goes hazier on the horizon.  And we do occassionally, but not often, get a day with no trails, even though the airport is still open and all the flights are still running. 

But thank you for your thoughtful comments.

Ok were looking at a phenomenon from our very real american government hmmm what was that thing benjamin frankilin said about corruption and government i cant remember, so lets see how many things could these many people do if they tried outnumbering those they no longer wish to have around, or perhaps the earth might like to speak up and let you understand that she no longer has a need of the human population

Hambone could I imply as to why the military hides things in a sense to keep knowledge protected, if more people knew about an impending danger or something that is wrong, wouldn't the general ideas of the people keep this from happening, that is what i meant by people feeling outnumbered because when an idea comes along appealing to others it makes the people sharing the idea perceived as something different, in time it makes them wiser, or what that person would need to be to handle himself in many situations

Diajin Wrote:Ok were looking at a phenomenon from our very real american government hmmm what was that thing benjamin frankilin said about corruption and government i cant remember, so lets see how many things could these many people do if they tried outnumbering those they no longer wish to have around, or perhaps the earth might like to speak up and let you understand that she no longer has a need of the human population
What this means is that a long time ago an american president said that sometimes the government becomes corrupt in a large body sense however not in the individual sense, what it means is that sometimes bad ideas are held up by people who no longer know those ideas and may be good people, so those people go out and spread ideas they dont no they have out in the sense that others dont want them around close by, and when the earth speaks out it means that older sentiences other than mankind are paying attention to the ways of people and deciding amongst themselves what should be done about to many bad things happening to the life that upholds them.