Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could The End Of The World Battle Be Between The Elohim And Orion Group?
If the article on the Montauk experiment is true, around 2012 the world as we know it will come to an end, something VERY catastrophic must happen in this time. And in my way of thinking, reptillian beings(associated with the Orion group) are the mischeivous ones that i beleive will try to usher in the new world order and their agenda. And the Elohim have been said to be the *old ones* of the universe, and i have a strong hunch they may be behind the formation of atleast christianity and *may be* behind other religions as well, the Elohim may infact be the God and Angels spoken of in the bible now that i think about it. And its been said that the Elohim(God,Angels, GOOD things) are at war with the Orion group(which may infact involve Satan, and all manner of DEMONS, antichrist) which may result in the final battle spoken of in the bible, that battle may be what ends mankind as we know it. I am an Agnostic, but from what i have read and thought about... this seems to be a very plausible explaination of the end of the world that seems to fit together nicely with the bible. I see a major onslaught of mind control, more than ever before, in the very near future, i see no way of escaping it. I beleive we are doomed

The Elohim has deliberately been mistranslated in the Tanakh.In fact the Elohim [Gods] were the multitudes who jointly decided on the specifics in the creation of Adamah. The single Elohoi [God] refers to the Universal Consciousness.Added to this that Jehovah is connected to the Sirians and Adonai was derivative of a Kenaanit Demon God.The Bible is also a Masonic Book created by Sir Francis Bacon under the behest of King James Stuart I. Both men were very High Degree Freemasons as well as being Reptilian Hybrids.So the 2012 predictions can also be allegorical and symbolic and again this acts as a diversion away from addressing the real issues on this planet.

Psyconaut, It's interesting that you brought this up because last night I was thinking about how there are those who are so sure we are doomed on this planet and life will end in a major catastrophe and others who have every confidence that this is not the case at all.

Personally, the only end I can see is an end to what was and has been for a very long time and I certainly agree there is a major spiritual/physical war going on.

My opinion is the reppies who are programmed to farm humans have a lot less power than many may think.

Polly

Polly,

I agree that the Reppie shepherds and there supporters  have lost power and will continue to do so .I don't see an End of the World scenario  but a significant change in the world as we have come to know it. Not a NWO one either.

Things have changed.

I agree with both of you.The NWO and NWR will not happen. Here in the UK there is massive resistance and the British Government has had to scrap the National ID Card because British People did not want it.The Reptilians will either be driven out of this Solar System or eliminate here once and for all. Perhaps other plans for them are being formulated by this Star Nation that is residing in the Kuiper Asteroid Belt.I feel at last that this world will become a paradise for Humanity.One thing is for sure, no Star Nation could have allowed the mass migration into Outer Space from Reptilian Hybrids mixed with Mammal DNA. It is classed as completely unnatural and against the flow of life for many Star Nations. So they are taking preventive action now before any more complications arise from the plannning of the Illuminists.

Avatar, my feeling is that the pure reppies are being forced to evolve (develop emotional bodies) or be destroyed.  Those are their two choices.  I don't think they will be able to escape.  At the time Aria was updating her Greenstar Journal my impression was that she was witnessing something valid.  The hybrid Illuminists are in trouble as well.  The cannot tolerate the frequency changes happening.  Much of the oomph behind their plans has been dismantled and every time they try something else, many people jump on the plan.  Things ebb and flow though.  Polly

Avatar, an afterthought:  I wrote what I wrote and I wouldn't even consider myself to be an optimist. :X 

Those are interesting points you have made Polly.We will have to wait and see what happens. You are right about the Illuminists. They have encountered alot of problems because of this Star Nation. I do sense Human Consciousness is really awakening and much more quickly now than a few years ago.If the Reptilians were driven out of this Solar System, they could never regroup as this location is key to their wider plans and once they lose it the Orion Confederation will become unstable as what is happening here is going to be noted by thousands of other Star Nations who dislike the Draconian Reptilians as well.I feel you are a very positive person Polly. Your insights are very much appreciated as they create a thoughtful atmosphere. :nod:

They will fail.Their very own masters,who helped create them have said so.The transparent beings.2012 just represents the end of the calender of the Mayan civilization.Earth is in a strategically important position.

Moon Child Wrote:....Earth is in a strategically important position.
In multi-existence/multi-universe. .....

It was also explained on the DVD of simultaneous existences of Stewart Swerdlow, I remember.