Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crystals
Hmm,mine does not look like gold,it's silverish in color and actually looks like a mirror.A square within a square which is mirrored on all sides.

Moonchild,

I was also surprised to this too, as the one I have is also more silver than gold, here are a couple of sites and on the first one, there is a piece of pyrite that looks very ordinary, mine is more like the bigger cubed one.  

http://www.galleries.com/minerals/sulfides/pyrite/pyrite.htm 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyrite

And just when you all thought we finished with this topic,I'm back :big grin:

I tried to execute that technique with the moonstones,the amethyst and the crystal wand,with no success Astrojewels.On the floor,I couldn't get the moonstones to stay put in the neck area,they kept falling off.The next time I will try lying on the couch.So,I tried something else.Held 2 moonstones in each hand,lying on the floor.The crystal wand on my third eye.I wanted to feel Moon energy.After I finished,as I was getting up,I felt there was something sitting on my couch,nearby,in the dark.It was a robed figure,in black.It had a connection to me,so I felt no hostility.Next,I worked with petrified wood.3 pieces to be exact.They say,you can open up ancient DNA with this.So,I said what the heck,let's give it a try.Placed the 3 pieces on my third eye.Started opening up ancient DNA in the appropriate color color code,with the date 5000 BC Sumer above the archetype.Saw a scene with me in it.I know what I was in this time and I wanted to see what the heck I was doing at this time.There was thunder and lightning around him.He was on some sort of energy grid.There were creatures around him.And they weren't tooth fairies.In the scene, even his face seemed to change.He felt quite comfortable with all of this around him,while I felt,while watching all this,as though I had these creatures flying around me.This was all I could get.So,I finished this up and tried again.But maybe attempting this twice in one night was too much.The second time,I blacked out and went into a deep trance like state.It took me a bit to come out of this.All the time the 3 pieces of petrified wood were on my third eye.They did not fall off.I came out of it,wondering what happened,but felt that once was enough for the evening.After taking off the 3 pieces my third eye feels strange.What's your opinion about all of this?

Moonchild,

it does take practice to get those moonstones to sit still, they will slip off and you have to just keep at it, when the body is aligned you will be amazed at how they just sit there, perhaps it just is not the technique for you.

Wow, to your other experience! That is totally amazing that you got so much power first time using the petrified wood, usually takes a few times before crystals will trust you, crystals can be a bit like a strange person, they need to get to know you and feel comfortable around you, but sounds like you are having no trouble.

The black out is a concern, perhaps it was all too much for one session and by what you have said you really have achieved some great results. You will have to monitor the physical side affects in the first 24 hours of doing this – do you feel different?

Positive – a little tired, body feels lighter, thoughts are clearer and you feel like you have just had a detox.

Negative – extreme heaviness of the body, headache, high body temp feeling like you have the flu.

If you have negative side affects, I can only recommend that you prepare yourself before doing the techniques, grounding and breathing techniques before hand, work with a quartz or amethyst to set your feet like concrete into the earth. After the technique have a salt bath and then sleep with a quartz under your bed just to even out the energy.

I love it how you have experimented with crystals, you can now see the power they have and what can be achieved.

The third eye feels strange because you have expanded your Auric field, it is not an OBE, working with crystals will make you more sensitive to what is around you, peppermint tea will help this chakra, or just put some peppermint oil in a hot bowl of water and breathe in a little.  

I will work on the moonstones.Couldn't figure out what position was best,for them not to fall off my neck area.The petrified wood was on my third eye for a long time.I over did it though.So I went into like a deep sleep,only it didn't really feel like I was sleeping.Nope,had no negative side effects.In fact 24 hours later,I did more things in one day,than I have in a long time.Will keep you informed as to what happens next.

He was on some sort of energy grid.There were creatures around him.

Moonchild, I wanna know what this guy was doing??  :)  Very interesting indeed.

Excellent moonchild, looks like you received all positive and as you are already energy sensitive the stones would naturally love you. The moonstones will sit in the crevice of your shoulder blade, but the trick is to place the hip stones first then the shoulder ones and they should stay.

He,he I did place the moonstones on the hips first.I will do it again.What to do with the obsidian?
William,this was me in Sumer 5000 B.C.
What was he doing.He was looking for places on
Earth's energy grids where to build temples and
worship various demonic creatures.Again,the military aspect Astrojewels,for he was a military man and a priest from what I can tell.

Moonchild,

Your memories are always fascinating, you should write a book, have you written notes and put them all together, I have done this slowly over the years with my Atlantean lives, it is a good way for it to make sense and the puzzle does come together!

I think I have mentioned that caution is a must with obsidian, it is best used on its own and only for a short time, it is good for any dark energy that you might be feeling towards you, but it is very concentrated as black contains all colors and your intention for it will work rapidly. I find it best to be held in the chakras of the hands and in sitting position then allowing your energy to merge with the darkness of the stone and be specific with your requests, dark energy can be very intense but also awakening. I am sure if you have the time, most of us would like to hear more of your past lives, maybe you could start a new topic with them.

Cheers.

Nope,no notes.All the notes are in my head.I think I also told you that I've gone to almost all the places of 5 of my incarnations.Russia was also one of the places.The only place I can't go is Iraq where the Sumerian civilization once was.
Oh,oh I think you better coach me some more with the Obsidian,otherwise I'll probably make all hell break loose when I use it.What kind of requests can I make? I really don't know about the dark energy being awakening,but it can be dangerous if I work with it.There are creatures that are just as powerful as their human counterparts from which they were created a long time ago.Thanks for all the valuable advice.