Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Do not trust iqhunk
Something happened to IQ. All the sudden it doesn't matter to him all the horrible things the Swerdlows have done to people. I can only guess the Swerdlows have gotten to him and started programming him.

[user=1056]Anu-021413[/user] wrote:
Quote:"For those of you that were not around during that time, a fake hyperspace site was set up by expansions which contained the most hateful, slanderous accusations and lies about some of the people on this forum... It was taken down because it violated the policies of the hosting site due to the vicious content."

Jeez I wonder what was said about me:shock:.
 I guess I missed some stuff here huh? IQ popped his top, and went off the reservation. I'll be honest,though I missed that, I HAVE been watching the forum. Not that I'm anyone important, I'm not. New members, neat. BS not so much.

There's allot going on in the world that's not good. Most of which, was expected. However them using HARRP to weaken/redirect Irene northward has caused many problems which I've been monitoring.

Hello to the new members, and no not interested to the BS'ers, and hello again to the older members.

Well, even though the fake site was taken down, their podcasts are now becoming the new platform for their hate speech. The podcasts are also being used as a tool to vindicate themselves to those who have the need to add lib via comments on the Q and A section. Which brings IQ to mind.

Iq had many opportunities to express himself here and he didn't.

He had an opportunity every time he logged in. Which was more or less every day from what I remember.

He could have told us what he thought, and he would have got an honest response. Which he didn't want, because that would shatter many illusions for IQ that he is obviously not ready to deal with.

But he was too busy collecting information to pass on to his handlers.

In one of the podcasts, they accused Jacaranda of being racist, which is ultimately them projecting their own racism onto someone else.

Days before this, Janet was singing the praises of the black race, how powerful they are as a people and how difficult they are to "program".
She would know I guess.

Which is why they don't really have a lot of black followers. Because they can see through all their bullshit. If you have ever seen their seminar videos, you will see, erm, no black people present.

Stewart has slandered entire continents and countries with his racist views and opinions, which should tell you, that he doesn't have the mental capacity or brainpower to think logically or reasonably, he would rather lump entire groups of people together and hate them altogether at once.

They seem to think that if they sing the praises of black people, they will somehow gain favor from them, this could not be further from the truth.

Funny how she was pontificating all of this while Stewart was in Africa.

Nothing but Babylon vibes from headquarters.

Welcome back anu

Anu..... I would be interested in the news about hurricane Irene that you have been following. If you care to elaborate on the details you found, please open a thread. I for one, would love to read what you found.

BTW... all members are important IMO

BlueMoon Wrote:Anu..... I would be interested in the news about hurricane Irene that you have been following. If you care to elaborate on the details you found, please open a thread. I for one, would love to read what you found.

BTW... all members are important IMO
Hey there you.

News about the Hurricane/tropical storm. Well just that Local authorities w/FEMA and insurance co's are making these people's lives hell. Lott's of "set up for later" type stuff brewing. As in, most of your town was destroyed, or your hous was flooded, but it wasn't bad enough to be condemned, so the property can be siezed. People forced into urban low rent areas. The prior areas redeveloped in conjunction with council member ok's, and shady "developers" etc.

As far as HARRP's use, I've nothing reported to back it up. Just my observation, and a very strong feeling of the obvious. Just as much, I haven't looked for anything citing that, so it remains open to corroboration.

It's just that while the cat 1 hurricane was such until it hit NYC, it quickly lost strength when it reached the area. However, the path of landfall was, in my view abnormally northward. As if it either hit a wall, or the jet stream hit a wall deflecting it. Think hitting a pool ball off a rail on the table. The thing is, is that these things are going to happen more frequently, as a matter of natural course. It's more a matter of what they can't stop, as time goes on, than what they do to preserve their places,elements, of their power structure. There is coming a time, and they know it is so, that they've prepared for.

The artificial aspect is being able to control, and or steer/deflect these things. Which we here,at least know can be done, to an extent. The areas affected, either way, cannot withstand even mere Tropical storms. The infrastructure,landscape,location of civilization, are such that they augment the damage. Every weakened hurricane, and even spring melts, will cause more damage due to the fact that the landscape has been previously overtaxed. I.E, with this storm, every rain will pose or induce flooding by already swollen waterways etc. The devastation being utilized within their plan.

Aside from that, TPTB can't have their little photo op ceremony at ground zero ruined by it being underwater. Just as much as they can't have people kayaking down wall st...,at least for now.

As for importance, thank you, but I feel that I am not. I'm just me.

And the Swerdlow thing, well the praises of Black's can be sung all day, but I heard something earlier tonight that would send chill up peoples spines. A Chinese, I'm going to assume Illuminati etc, someone of importance had stated in some type of forum,gathering etc this.
That by 2050,[ though arbitrary dates by such are met with a grain of salt, and viewed with deceit on intent,] there would be an "American house boy " in every Chinese household. Boy/girl, would be slave/concubine. Not every household, just the one who could afford and were powerful enough to indulge in such. We're talking "The Help" as in everyone no matter what they are. Globally of course, but it appears to be the TPTB within China have their people looking fwd to us here/generations after being such. All within this global one world empire.

Thank you for the response Anu. I thought the hurricane pattern took an odd change also. That's why I asked. Maybe it was a storm control practice. Control over weather patterns is obviously a very dangerous thing. Ask victims of Katrina.

Readers ought to listen to PurplePebble, she talks alot of sense! that's all folks.

[user=1648]Sifter[/user] wrote:
Quote:Readers ought to listen to PurplePebble, she talks alot of sense! that's all folks.

Thanks Sifter...I really appreciate the kind words :)

Sifter Wrote:Readers ought to listen to PurplePebble, she talks alot of sense! that's all folks.
I couldn't agree more, Sifter.

icon_wave