Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Do not trust iqhunk
"Dear.....
This Korean Comedian is nothing, the actual controllers unleashed an agenda to defame Icke, that too through disrespectful ridicule. I was stalked into my forum at Linda-Goodman.com [I later became the conspiracy research Moderator "IQ" over there] through their multiple ids, and there they tried disruption by claiming Icke has made tens of millions of dollars. I am an entrepreneur myself and know about British Tax Laws. If Icke had millions of pounds, the government auditors would have pressed dozens of taxation cases against him.

I was ridiculed every time I defended Sean, MerlinCove and other Moderators here. They would even share IP Addresses of members.
Many Cyber Laws were wantonly broken from privacy to Cyber Bullying and Harassment. Even Dr Lenny Horowitz was viciously attacked and they had also posted libelous material against Dr Andrija Puharich and Alex Jones.

The HCF core team later banned me for writing a word of praise to a Janet Swerdlow article and poured publicly visible ridicule and lies against me, knowing that I could not write there to defend myself. They did this in such a crucial stage for us where Elenin is approaching and I had to get plenty of Earthquake Information out [David Icke forum generously allows me to post this info.].

I forgave them and advised them many times to forgive the Swerdlows and move on to positive spiritual work but they chose the path of hatred. And they still do not choose to learn the way of unconditional love and unconditional forgiveness."

IQ hunk aka Asteroid Astrologer.

Despite what has been and is being exposed here, YOU decided to stalk this forum and some of its members and ignore your own "spiritual growth". Then you popped over to the expansions site, slagged us all off and hid behind Janets apron to put your tuppence worth in.

You had PLENTY of opportunities here to be a man and stand up for yourself here.

And for someone who claimed that the posters on this forum were anonymous cowards on numerous occasions it seems as if you were calling yourself out in the end.

FYI you are obviously STILL a member here, you logged in today.

You had plenty of opportunities to express yourself, like today, you logged in and said NOTHING. So why are you still coming to this forum that you claim is hate filled.

You can use spiritual jargon like "forgiveness" and "karma" and any other spiritual manipulative buzz word that you choose to promote yourself and your new age religion agenda.

I think it will be made clear to everyone that all you are doing, is attempting to ride on the coat tails of those who are ushering in this violet bubble wrapped religion with your wishy washy new age religion opinions about forgiveness, karma "spirituality" and such which are all hooks that are indirectly directed to your astrology readings business.

Who made you the all knowing priest that gets to make that judgement call?

Stop stalking this forum OR post something.

stop pissing and moaning on other forums with your victim mentality and attempts to sully the truth about this forum and what is being exposed here.

I encourage the peepers out there to read iqhunk's posts found here on his page:
http://www.hyperspacecafe.com/view_user....74&posts=1

to see for yourself what he has said about the swerdlows
which he now recants.

here's an eenie meenie pick one for ya:
"Their published works till 2008 are very good but they sadly did not practice what they preached, "Self Sabotaged" and ended up taking cash without offering appropriate services. Hence the knives are out. Their closest friends have also left them, it is not that just members on this forum alone are against them. They were very rude to some of their best friends and hence the "Mind Patterns" put out by them came back to haunt them."
http://www.hyperspacecafe.com/view_topic...407#p61407
Stewart was charging 75 dollars per health consultation but was not offering the money's worth. Just a few scribbled lines of material which any health newsletter will provide.
Yukesam has scanned and posted those consultations, just 15-20 dollars MAX is the correct price.

Then he charged 195 dollars for phone consultations or private consultations but said things that hurt the client, and allegedly said he needed to have sex with the client to deprogram her. A professional would have confided what was to be done to the boyfriend or partner if such is the extreme case.

Last but not the least, he is yet to offer credible info on KBA yet keeps promoting that stuff and hence does not give the money's worth. Now there is talk of his scamming 5000 bucks for a Bolivia trip, so far nobody has complained here but you can see that his reputation is at a nadir.

Another drawback of his is that he is totally against the Orgonite Cults. Orgonite can be a very useful protective device for those who are yet to practice Crystal Shape/Tetrahedral visualizations.

If he genuinely applied his Mind Pattern notes and Visualizations, he would have attracted money without the need for gimmicks. Somewhere down the line he sabotaged himself, possibly with that Brown Merger symbol. Interestingly, in the most recent expansion posts, he avoided it and stuck to the basics of Ultimate Protection and Silver Infinity.

My suggestion is to avoid any kind of consultations with him. Save your cash. Stick to the books like "Blue Blood True Blood", "Hyperspace Helper" and "Decoding your Life" by Janet, they contain very useful information. Nobody had the guts to write a book like "Blue Blood True Blood" in that period.

Perhaps he got sabotaged because of that, perhaps he got sabotaged for speaking about topics like Kuiper Belt Aliens, we cannot say for sure. But IMHO he is not the same as he was before. Whatever his enemies may say, he was a genuinely helpful person prior to 2006 answering doubts for free etc but has become very strange after some world tours, most recently an Antarctica Trip.

I wish he pays back everyone their due, apologizes to those he has hurt and recovers again to a morally upright person, but I don't think it will be easy.

April of this year no less...
read the whole page,

My final word on IQ aka asteroid Astrologer

Don't make it out as if this forum is somehow about you.

This forum is not about you, this particular thread is about you and your "worm tongue" like behavior.

I can see clearly by the way you are now making the thread on the DIF .....about you now.....that you wish to be seen inadvertently in some way on the same "level" as swerdlow and icke.

Don't worry, you are...

IQ said...
"HCF should move all defamatory posts to private areas, where they can safely rant against me, David Icke, Swerdlows etc all day long."

And this...

"Actually they should just become nicer human beings and forgive their so called enemies but that may not happen in this lifeline."

Tell that to your handlers and we might end up on the same page....until then we ain't even in the same library.

Perhaps IQ thinks he is justified in his path and therefore incapable of understanding what people here are saying? It might even burn actually.

Of course he thinks he's justified. He doesn't know the Swerdlows and he's rejecting reports from people who do know the Swerdlows. He's choosing to live in a false reality for some reason.

[user=1648]Sifter[/user] wrote:
[quote]here's an eenie meenie pick one for ya:
"Their published works till 2008 are very good but they sadly did not practice what they preached, "Self Sabotaged" and ended up taking cash without offering appropriate services. Hence the knives are out. Their closest friends have also left them, it is not that just members on this forum alone are against them. They were very rude to some of their best friends and hence the "Mind Patterns" put out by them came back to haunt them."
.Perhaps he got sabotaged because of that, perhaps he got sabotaged for speaking about topics like Kuiper Belt Aliens, we cannot say for sure. But IMHO he is not the same as he was before. Whatever his enemies may say, he was a genuinely helpful person prior to 2006 answering doubts for free etc but has become very strange after some world tours, most recently an Antarctica Trip.

I agree there was a change in SS. I knew him in the early 2000's and saw some good things. Over the years,there were stories about his moods and hurtful behavior to his followers. Janet was not too involved in the beginning. She was busy with todler chlildren. At some point it became hard to make excuses for his unpredictable behavior.

I'm not sure why or when the change came about but there was something. IMHO

[user=1730]NobleSy[/user] wrote:
Quote:Perhaps IQ thinks he is justified in his path and therefore incapable of understanding what people here are saying? It might even burn actually.

Perhaps I think I am a pigeon, or an orangutan? What one thinks or believes is irrelevant to what one is.
I am sure that IQ "thinks" he is justified, just as much as I am sure that everyone out there with some opinion about something "thinks" they are justified in having that opinion or belief. What does that have to do with whether the thought or opinion is correct or incorrect?
Nothing.
If ones thoughts or beliefs make one incapable of understanding what others are saying, then ones thoughts and beliefs are closed minded, exclusive and dogmatic.
There is no wisdom in that place, there is only fear.
Wisdom is the ability to listen to everything while discerning fact from fiction, truth from lies, and right from wrong. No matter what, where, who or what is the subject.
Period.

I agree there was a change in SS. I knew him in the early 2000's and saw some good things. Over the years,there were stories about his moods and hurtful behavior to his followers. Janet was not too involved in the beginning. She was busy with todler chlildren. At some point it became hard to make excuses for his unpredictable behavior.

I'm not sure why or when the change came about but there was something. IMHO[/quote]

Leopards don't easily change their spots.

What everyone is seeing now was always there.

iqhunk is welcome to come back here if he's willing to open his mind and listen to members instead of arguing with them.