Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Do not trust iqhunk
[user=1595]Third Aye[/user] wrote:
Quote:Perhaps I think I am a pigeon, or an orangutan? What one thinks or believes is irrelevant to what one is.

I disagree, because what one thinks or believes has power over one's self. It isn't irrelevant at all. Mind over Matter.

iqhunk what side are you on

If IQ claims that Stewart and Janet started going downhill in so many words from 2008 or so... why would he want to go down that road himself if he knows that.

yep... makes NOOOOOOOO sense but my wild guess is that S has led IQ to believe that he values his "knowledge", maybe even putting him to good use with some sort of task in their b'ness. Just a guess.

And his understanding of forgiveness seems to include buddying back up, inviting them back into your life... which is just preposterous! When you "got" someone's number, you got someone's number

Forgiveness, real forgiveness can only come AFTER first taking the opportunity to stand before the one that wronged you best way you can and stating to them directly how they wronged you and asking them to own up to it and what they intend to do to make amends. ... to do the best that you can to give them the opportunity to make something "right".

If that does not happen, there is no need of forgiveness, only to release yourself of the resentment. But that has nothing to do with making any attempts to warn other people of your experiences if the opportunity presents itself.

In the case of the Swerdlows, I know from personal experience that they cut themselves entirely off from someone that has a complaint... won't answer your emails, won't post your comments on their website. Stuff like that can really infuriate people, to tie their hands that way.
So, and hence. Hyperspacecafe.com
The genuine hyperspacecafe!

I read all the lies IQ is posting all over the net. It seems he's as delusional and full of hatred as the Swerdlows are.

NobleSy wrote: "I disagree, because what one thinks or believes has power over one's self. It isn't irrelevant at all. Mind over Matter".

If someone believes that they are their thoughts, then yeah, that works... but when you move it up a notch, you understand that you are NOT your thoughts, that your thoughts are NOT your identity. In fact, many of your thoughts are just automatic replay, much of which your likely not to even be aware of, not to mention conditioned (or that dreaded word programmed).

[user=1648]Sifter[/user] wrote:
Quote:If someone believes that they are their thoughts, then yeah, that works... but when you move it up a notch, you understand that you are NOT your thoughts, that your thoughts are NOT your identity. In fact, many of your thoughts are just automatic replay, much of which your likely not to even be aware of, not to mention conditioned (or that dreaded word programmed).

Well, I believe you are correct. There was a story I heard of a man that had a part of his brain that transfers memory into storage damaged, and so had to live with being practically "reset" every 30 seconds. Despite this huge loss, he still retained the same cheerful personality he had before the damage and even more amazing was that he was still able to read musical scores and play the piano with incredible skill. I still believe thoughts have power, but you can only consciously process a fraction of the information you Really take in.

I can't get over all the lying iq is doing on the Linda Goodman forum. He's doing the same thing the Swerdlows are by making up lies playing the victim. He claims he received 15 abusive PMs from members here. He's been banned here, he can't receive PMs. He's turned into a hate freak that will make up anything to make himself look like a poor innocent victim. He claims to forgive us while spewing hateful lies. Doesn't sound like forgiveness to me.

Then he claims someone here got slapped with a lawsuit which is another lie.

Claims we believe in new age beliefs. That's another lie.

Claims expansions is booming now. That's another lie. Most of the cult members have left and they had to resort to borrowing money from Janet's dad to keep the business going.

I use to think iq was a good guy but now he is full of hate and cranking out lie after lie after lie after lie. Karma is going to bite him in the ass soon just like it's doing to the Swedlows.

http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum29...00092.html

[user=3]Richard[/user] wrote:
Quote:I can't get over all the lying iq is doing on the Linda Goodman forum.
..... but now he is full of hate and cranking out lie after lie after lie after lie. Karma is going to bite him in the ass soon just like it's doing to the Swedlows.

http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum29...00092.html

I just went there after reading this.

Looks like IQ is showing his true colors. As you said Richard ..lie after lie after lie.

I don't quiet understand what happened to him. It's like a evil demon has possessed him. I wonder if the Swerdlows are behind it because they are also demon possessed and iq is singing praises about them. It's like the Swerdlows have completely taken over his mind and soul. He can't think for himself anymore.

Notice how he is thinking like the Swerdlows now. He's right and everyone else is wrong and he's playing the victim card just like the Swerdlows.