Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does everyone here use Stewart's colors for chakra spinning?
Not that I recall .That was over a year ago.

However... it may have been a week before the hurricane  hit this area. When it actually hit I was at one of the indian mounds just north of me that bears my last name(married).

Hmm...

That is the other thing that you have to look at MN, because they do not do anything for no reason, it always has some kind of purpose. Like I said here we have very few chemtrails, but pre-swine flu it was like an invasion!

I would agree with you MN about crystalline and what if we constantly change our aura field from brown to other that is part of our natural spectrum what would you say happens then?

Not sure I'm completely understanding you Shaman but putting brown in the human aura on a frequent basis tends to stagnate your energy and/or drain it.

DreamTime Wrote:Here is the picture that Mercy Now took. I told her that god was smiling down at her. LOL
Rainbow Report:

I saw one like the one in MN's picture, over mid-manhattan, around lunchtime today. I looked up and noticed that in the north side of the sky there were fresh chemtrails, running west to east, could not see the planes, though. On the south side of the sky, the chemtrails had dissipated into a white looking sky, compared to the blue sky on the north side. It was in that whiteness that I could see a half-circle rainbow which was hard to make out but you could see it's colors and most of it's shape (buildings obstructed the view of the sky). No camera to take the pic, just happened to to look at the sky as I waited for a bus. I was wearing polarized sunglasses and that's how I could make the rainbow out, because I took them off to try to see it more clearly, but without them it was not visible at all. There must be no gifting going on in Manhattan, because I notice chemtrails all day long. I used to ignore this stuff and never look up except if the sky was a beautiful color usually around sunset. Thanks to your picture MN I'm on the lookout now.Cool

karen, There has been a lot of gifting in Manhattan. In fact someone necklaced it with 35 Special Creations not long ago. There is just sooo much DOR etc. in the area that it will take a while unless more people start gifting.

BTW...Just being in a space to be able to be aware is indicative of orgones working however.:)

Interesting Karen, now I want to see one of those SIC rainbows.. I have to ask MN, do you really think constant gifting can infiltrate the amount of DOR in that area, it must be overwhelming?

:D Well, MN, that's great to hear! Sometimes the sky looks so clear and blue, but not for long, the white streaks show up, sometimes wisps remain (I guess that's the gifting), other times the sky turns white and "foggy" without actual fog. Trails made throughout the day.

My goodness, you're right... The gifting also would affect our attention and awareness regarding what goes on in the sky!

I do believe every little bit helps, yes. It is overwhelming in that area I agree.

I took the dolphins showing up along the shores of Long Island after a very long hiatus as a positive sign even for Manhattan.

Yes the dolphins are definitely a sign.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video 7 Chakra - 13 Chakra System - Crystalline Energy 2020 Richard 0 519 02-11-2020, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Richard