Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does everyone here use Stewart's colors for chakra spinning?
Hiding info "in plain sight" is a mystery school tradition. It is /was done for various reasons one  of them being control.  I prefer allowing the process of discovery however these are  crucial times and communication with Higher Self is vital.

If you have the Healer's Handbook the correct chakra colors are right there on the front of the book in the God Light depiction....if you know how to read it. 

Yes MN – ice or cold, just the way you have wrote this tells a story….ice blue is the most difficult color to put the body in, and no one ever wonders why? The same as putting your entire body in brown, and being told to use that same color to deflect something with a big X, how can you use the same color to deflect and protect? Simple questions…..

What exactly are you talking about,deflect and protect?In the throat chakra?And the throat chakra is not used for communication with your higher self.

Quote:The same as putting your entire body in brown, and being told to use that same color to deflect something with a big X, how can you use the same color to deflect and protect? Simple questions…..

HuH? I don't think AJ was referring to the throat chakra when commenting about brown.

Yes the throat chakra is used in communication with HigherSelf.

The Throat Chakra rules speech, hearing, communication, self-expression, grace and listening to the Higher Self. This chakra urges us to find our “self”, communicate it through our creativity, and use the creative force of our higher emotions to move our consciousness into the higher dimensions.

The Sanskrit word for the 5th chakra is "Vishuddha" which means "purity." This is the first of the chakras that focuses primarily on the spiritual plane. The 4th chakra is spiritual, but it is also the bridge between the lower chakras that focus on earth and the upper chakras that deal with spirituality

The element for the 5th chakra is ether/space. It is connected to the cosmos, which consists of these elements

The Fifth Chakra and Manifestation

In the Hindu system of subtle energy a chakra is an energy wheel within the human body. Each wheel, or chakra, governs different aspects of physical health, human spirituality, and emotional balance. The fifth, or Vishudda chakra is located at the throat and governs communication, self-expression, and the ability to bridge the inner and outer worlds, the spiritual and material planes of existence. Intuition is one gift of a balanced fifth chakra. Strong intuition supports creative self-expression by connecting desire and action to spirituality and inner life. For this reason, the fifth chakra is also associated with abundance, both materially and spiritually. Once a creative flow between the spiritual and the physical side of human nature has been established, abundance is manifested in the natural world. This happens not by magic, but rather as a direct consequence of having balanced fifth chakra energy. Affirmations are a good way to balance fifth chakra energy, and they work by creating positive focus and allowing intuition to guide attention instead of ego. Any technique that develops intuition will also help to balance and strengthen fifth chakra energy. In Western culture, intuition often takes a back seat to rational thought and action, and yet intuitive insight is actually a more direct path to manifestation mastery because it opens the channel between physical daily life and spiritual power

Sorry,but it's not.Not for me.Maybe you talk to your oversoul verbally and out loud,but I don't.I don't know anyone that does it through sound.BUT,sound is very important and is part of a very important formula.

I don't use ice blue on my throat chakra so no I don't have to talk out loud to my oversoul but I know  it's done by some and doesn't hurt. 
It's really internal though and not external. In-tuition 

Using ice blue has nothing to do with talking to your oversoul,in fact,I don't use ice blue nor the throat chakra for communication with my oversoul.

I think what is talked about here is not the mere ability to talk to the higher self, but more the enhanced version of communing and being with the higher self , which would involve a perfect alignment of the conscious and subconscious mind (and super-c). That would involve a clear path through all the chakras, and an icy color would shut some areas down. Memories, thoughts, feelings etc. are stored in bones, tissue, cells etc. and an icy concept flushed in would block the necessary objective confronting of the issues. You can confront of course uncomfortable things by using valium, but you will not do the work necessary work through your issues. That however is necessary to clear the path through the chakras. You still can communicate with the higher self on valium, but that's not the thing AstroJ and MN want, imho.

Why don't the long-time swerdlow fans out there explain why SS substituted the light blue with the ice blue within his own system?

Here's an insider joke: Look up the ultimate protection technique in the HH under "protection techniques". LOL.

Edit: PS: I have nothing against ice blue. Use it, when it works for you.
"This is life, boy, something we can't fight." - Keith Richard's mother.

"The way up is the way back." - Heraclitus

"Adieu, dit le renard. Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - Le Petit Prince, chap. XXI

MC Wrote:Using ice blue has nothing to do with talking to your oversoul,in fact,I don't use ice blue nor the throat chakra for communication with my oversoul.

... but, you know about the "give me the angelic energies" exercises when the infinity sign has ice-blue in it ?

It's the communication energy/ability in this lifetime.

Yes, I was not referring to brown at the throat chakra, I was referring to being told to put your entire body in brown for grounding, yet if I brown X someone or something to repel/ward off, how can this color ground you but unbalance someone/something else? That was and always will be my argument with this brown theory, and there is no other color therapist that I have come across that would ever recommend putting such a color around your entire auric essence. We can argue to the cows come home!

I agree ice blue or the throat chakra is not the direct line of communication to the oversoul, however, if you practice cleansing, balancing and focusing the wrong color combination of your entire chakra network, you will block the connection to oversoul, if you are using the wrong color in the throat, this will block the flow to the pineal, and then to the crown, and there will be a cross communication to your higher connective energy. Your chakras must balance.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video 7 Chakra - 13 Chakra System - Crystalline Energy 2020 Richard 0 519 02-11-2020, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Richard