Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ELF
Mercy Now Wrote: What has remained hidden for any reason will have to surface or could very well poison us.

AJ, It won't surprise you that I'm adressing the same feeling of being pulled apart energetically.
Its funny you say that MN, just yesterday, to cut a long story short, I was somewhere and noticed this book about geology in my state, so it was written by old school professors starting back in the late 1800’s and so I discovered that there is a massive plate right through my town, which goes all the way up north to the boarder, there was a lot of info I did not get! But I am going to research the era of this formation, and I know it will bring me answers to why the heck I have always felt drawn to this area, but on the same note wanted to leave! and why the military are here also..Sorry this post is long..and glad I am not alone with this feeling..

Keep me posted to what you learn.

I don't think we are alone in our feeling.

Yes I will

ELF has increased in the past few weeks and will continue to do so, a few of my close friends and relatives are being effected by it and i was hit a few days ago talking to a friend about the kuipers belt on the phone, I instantly felt dizzy and lightheaded, then noticed my root was a bright red color and very active, which was being activated by ELF. Luckily I caught it in time and centered myself, put my self in violet with a large copper bubble and then centered by root in pale red and the feels diminished instantly.

Everyone should stay well protected and look at the mind pattern of what allows the ELF in in the first place.

Funny, when I talk about the KBA nothing happens.

[user=148]Astrojewels[/user] wrote:
Quote:William, when you said that jokingly what did you friend say?

He was aware of something happening, we were both overwhelmed by the tone. After i said what i said we both got quiet to ponder on it.. He just agreed with me.

Im liking the energy we are in now... Or either im more prepared for it!

William ,

I agree. The ELF has eased up quite a bit where I am.

Yes it has here too, they can not project it through Sagittarius like they can with Scorpio, and I don’t like to be the giver of bad news, but the dark energy will return but in a different mode, so all anyone can do is be prepared.

I have to add MN, it actually feels like there has been some gifting done in my area, that’s how pleasant it feels, and all the phones were out for a couple of days…makes me wonder!

icon_megagrin