Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exception to the rule
[size="3"]I have spent several years studying and practicing hyperspace techniques (release work, affirmations, deprogramming, visualisations, communication with oversoul etc etc etc etc).  I have been trying to understand who and what I am.  However, I have had no success in using any of these techniques.  I can visualise almost anything but never get any results.  After all this time I have absolutely nothing to show for it.  My knowledge is limited to what I have learned and read, none is from my own experience. :(  [/size]

[size="3"]All that I know about myself is what I have been told.  [/size][size="3"]I have also had several consultations and while the information is interesting – the advice has resulted in nothing more than false hope.  No one can help me get past the blockages.  I am tired of trying with no results.  In fact this is just reinforcing my low self esteem and keeping me in a state of deep depression.  I have no natural abilities or talents so learning hyperspace techniques was a way for me to learn about myself and ultimately to help myself.  This would have also given my life some meaning.:(  [/size][size="3"][/size]

[size="3"]Apart from my hyperspace work I have nothing in my life that makes it worth living.  I work in a job in which I have no interest just because I need to earn a living.  I live in a country that I do not like and that does not support my frequency, however, I cannot move to the country that does because of immigration laws.  I am married to a good person but we no longer have much in common and no real sex life.  In spite of having several degrees and professional qualifications I live in a small apartment and have to sit on the floor when I eat are just some examples.:(   [/size][size="3"][/size]

[size="3"]I have come to accept that I am the one exception where hyperspace techniques do not work and that there is no one in this world that can help me.  However, without learning and practicing hyperspace techniques I have nothing to live for as this was the one thing that made my life worthwhile.  I have to accept that if I have not been successful with these techniques by now that I never will.  Knowing that suicide is not an option and that there is no way to ‘not exist’ I do not know what I will do.:([/size]

Craig said:
Quote:I have come to accept that I am the one exception where hyperspace techniques do not work ........
Craig ,I can assure you that you are far from being the only  one.Many ,many people have had the same non-results or worse... far worse.

They don’t do much for me either Craig. All I do is balance my T-bar, spin my chakras, and use colors for things. The rest of the stuff never did much for me.

The hyperspace techniques do not work for me either, Craig. And, like you, I can sympathize with a lot of what you say. My life seems like it has nothing going for it also, and like you, I wish that I could leave the place where I am, but can not afford to. So what to do? I don't know but if someone else does, please let us know.

If you guys were interested in getting to know just who you are vice what others tell you.I may be willing to assist.
You are first to know that you are a very powerful being placed in a prison with numerous prison wardens..They would dangle carrots before you to make you believe that all is well here..Then one day you recognize it is not so and the your true journey begins.
Just send me an IM and we may go from there.
Thanks

Craig, can you also write something about your health and social life in relation to your hyperspace techniques done ?

Craig,

I think you can read all these posts and see that you are not alone, apart from octahedron, I personally do not know anyone that has had any success from these techniques, and I know many people in the programming world..

Your life is very common for someone that is trying to break out of the ‘jail’ you feel you are in, it becomes a cycle of the same old, same old.

Most of us only know what we have been taught, like who decided that the sky was called the sky? Or the ocean the ocean? But the spiritual journey goes beyond the academics of physical life, and when you begin to trust your own conscious spirit, you feel free although you still live in this world. All roads lead to now!

You have been offered assistance through Baniakash, take it and hope it helps.

I have found it (the use of hyperspace symbols) to be helpful though I am not very good at it. I have not found it to be detrimental though. I've had spontaneous hyperspace symbols appear in my mind which were a pleasant surprise.

I am curious as to what the definition of "success" with hyperspace techniques are.
Exactly what are you looking to acheive with it Craig?

Mercy Now Wrote:Craig said:
[size="3"]
Quote:[size="3"]I have come to accept that I am the one exception where hyperspace techniques do not work ........[/size]
[size="2"]Craig ,I can assure you that you are far from being the only  one.Many ,many people have had the same non-results or worse... far worse.[/size][/size]
Thanks Mercy Now that makes me feel much better!:)