Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exception to the rule
Wow Craig thanks for sharing about your situation. I too felt like my life had no meaning unless I could do hyperspace techniques and somehow miraculously change my situation. I stopped working a job and focused completely on doing everything Stewart taught to a T (or should I say T-bar hehe). I even up and left my family to move to his shitty little shanty town known as St. Joseph. The only thing good about it is the beach and a brewery....

Anyways, I would like to encourage you and everyone to stop looking to hyperspace techniques at all as a way of going about getting what you want. How many of the successful people in all of history do you think used them? Ha probably not a damn one and Stewart makes it sound like you need them or you are doomed to fail....

Don't buy into it (literally keep your money away from Expansions) and just find your own reason for living within yourself. Turns out the only things that have been truly changing my life are the actions I have taken and yes meditation and "soul searching" helped but I wouldn't say lion frequency did lol. You really need to de-calcify the pineal gland and that should instantly do the trick for your despair and hopelessness- giving you the will to live!

Well that is my two cents but if you want to then feel free to continue walking around the world in a little bubble pretending nothing will hurt you (ya that violet bubble protection they teach) unless you want to end up like Bubble Boy Stewart (without the money)

[user=1626]TiMe -2-StOpThEM[/user] wrote:
Quote:Wow Craig thanks for sharing about your situation. I too felt like my life had no meaning unless I could do hyperspace techniques and somehow miraculously change my situation. I stopped working a job and focused completely on doing everything Stewart taught to a T (or should I say T-bar hehe). I even up and left my family to move to his sh*tty little shanty town known as St. Joseph. The only thing good about it is the beach and a brewery....

Anyways, I would like to encourage you and everyone to stop looking to hyperspace techniques at all as a way of going about getting what you want. How many of the successful people in all of history do you think used them? Ha probably not a damn one and Stewart makes it sound like you need them or you are doomed to fail....

Don't buy into it (literally keep your money away from Expansions) and just find your own reason for living within yourself. Turns out the only things that have been truly changing my life are the actions I have taken and yes meditation and "soul searching" helped but I wouldn't say lion frequency did lol. You really need to de-calcify the pineal gland and that should instantly do the trick for your despair and hopelessness- giving you the will to live!

Well that is my two cents but if you want to then feel free to continue walking around the world in a little bubble pretending nothing will hurt you (ya that violet bubble protection they teach) unless you want to end up like Bubble Boy Stewart (without the money)

+1

Great post, and the TRUTH

I feel you craig, I'm 21, its hard just being alive without everything else, its all a mind thing, whenever my hormones seem to be pumping well life seems great but when they drop and the complete opposite occurs.

Have you had your test levels checked?

Just an idea, anyone that has elevated test level feel supreme to say the least.

Not saying go on steroids but its interesting to how hormones have such an impact on your life