Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Expansions.com exposed
This thread has been created here so that we can have a closer look at the nonsense that is published continuously on the expansions.com website. I hope everybody will participate in this thread, and contribute with their own research made. Note that it illustrates just how these stories published are completely unfounded and that the association fallacies become evident.

The first post relates to Stewart's article dd. 28 November 2011 "If I ruled the world".

Now we have all seen in Stewart's books, their seminars, and expansions.com, the constant reference and theme of the 4th Reich. Stewart himself told me at some point that he was protected by Fourth Reich agents, and that the Kuiper's Belt Aliens were secretly co-operating with the Fourth Reich. The Fourth Reich is the theoretical succession of the Third Reich (aka Nazi Germany 1931-45), where members of the Third Reich continued the policies of the Führer after World War Two, and who secretly control parts of world politics today. The aim of the Fourth Reich is to establish a one world government.

What we should not forget though is that the Illuminati is seeking to create a fascist one world government as well. And 'fascists' seek to rejuvenate their nation based on commitment to the national community as an organic entity, in which individuals are bound together in national identity by suprapersonal connections of ancestry, culture, and blood (Wikipedia). Remember "True Blood, Blue Blood"?

Now let's have a look about what Stewart has to say about what he would do if he ruled the world:

The "nonsense would end! Yes, it may take tough measures, but I would be fair."

Stewart would want to apply a technique used by the Nazis in the 1920's and 1930's: fight terror through terror. The Nazis used former criminals and extreme right-wingers to generate social instability, by having people beat up, or impose random violent sanction. If anyone has ever read Sir Thomas Hobbes "Leviathan" you will know that the first duty of government is to guarantee social peace within it's borders so that the country can prosper, independently of what type of government is in power. During the 1920's and 30's, the people creating social unrest were not affiliated to the Nazi Party, yet latter fought them (and later integrated those trouble-makers into its various organizations such as the SA), which gave to the Nazi Party the required support to get Hitler into power, first as Chancellor, and subsequently as President, thus establishing himself as dictator. An excellent read is Alan Bullock's biography on Hitler. Michael Moor argued the same tactics were applied by the Republican Party following the 9/11 attacks.

In the article, Stewart has given a number of examples of what is wrong with the world we live in today. And his reply to that "the nonsense would end" and that "yes, it may take tough measures". Why would there be a requirement to use such tactics to impose a new world order, Stewart? Seems to me that you are on the Illuminati's side after all, as no matter whether you support the Fourth Reich or the Illuminati directly, the end result is the same, after all.

Finally, all dictators claim to be 'fair'. As a dictator, who decides what fair is and based on which standards? The problem with government and government policy is that 'fair' is not a constant, alas.

"No one would be allowed to bully anyone for any
reason.
"

I get a feeling Janet will have a difficult time with this one.

"People would have to respect each other, or go to “Respect
School” until they understood how to treat others.
"

"Fascists seek to rejuvinate their nation based on
commitment to the national community as an organic entity, in which
individuals are bound together in national identity". So what was that about being forced to join a "Respect School"? Somehow this reminds me of the Hitler Youth. On what basis would you even begin to teach what respect is? If you require a dictatorship in the first place, then on the basis of your status-quo, you do not respect The People at all!

"
War would be abolished for any reason and no one, no nation, no group would be allowed to have weapons."

That of course is a noble thing. It is also to be expected in a fascist one world government, after all, one world government also stands for no borders. Without borders, who are you gonna have a war with? If there are no boards, and thus no war, why do you need weapons? The other argument of course is that in order to maintain the status quo, as the sole ruler of the world, presumably you'd be the only one to have guns? Makes sense, doesn't it?

"
The news would have to tell the truth ALL the time."

Again, very noble, but who decides what the truth is? If the news become of the same quality as the news on expansions.com, you'd get more information reading toilet paper. Jokes aside, if only one person decides what the truth ought to be and what not, and considering that this particular decision maker is making a terrible job already, we can expect the world to illiterate morons. Even easier to control, isn't it?

"
Politicians would be REALLY elected, not placed in office."

Elected? Really? If you alone ruled the world? Why bother with politicians when you rule the world?

"
All food would be organic. Medicines would be natural, not chemical."

Probably a good thing as well. Though after all, antibiotics have helped in curing a number of diseases in the past. Treat cholera or syphilis with green tea? That might be a little too positive an approach... The advantage of course with only natural medicine is that your population will decrease dramatically in a very short period of time. Not sure that one is well thought-through, Stewart. After all, with a smaller population you have less people available to rule... The advantage on the other hand is that property prices crash, and you can not only rule the world, but also own the world! Tic Tac... I can hear the Illuminati ticking...

"No one would be allowed to abuse anyone else."

No more Wilhelm Reich techniques? No more rituals? Sounds good to me!

"
Anyone could live anywhere they chose."

Preferably in St. Joseph, Michigan, though, the new capital of Stewtopia! This also implies that if everybody decided to live in St. Joseph, you'd have a serious problem with space. So you need central planning to administer the common choices of The People and to plan the economy. Suddenly I don't wanna live on earth any more...

"
Prejudice and hate would be eliminated via education and mind-pattern releases."

And you'd be teaching this? To whom? To yourself? What was that about the Swiss? Or the Bulgarians? Or the Singaporeans? Or Germans? Or any of the other nations and cultures for which you have your deranged prejudices for? What about hate? You have met Janet, right?
I do wonder: If you haven't managed in all your life to eliminate hate and prejudice for yourself (and Janet), how can you possibly teach this to others? Or perhaps asked differently, if your one world government is viewing the world Stewart does, don't you think you'd end up with a civil war in no time? Oh, but of course! Divide and rule! Very clever indeed...

"
I would make the “Language of Hyperspace” mandatory in all schools. (...) Religion would be gone."

Yes, to make way for the Language of Hyperspace. Expansions would evolve into an official and mandatory religion.

"All borders would be open."

Yeah, that is sort of given under a one world government.

"
High technology that has been hidden by the Illuminati would be given to the people for use in a proper manner."

Again, who decides on what 'high technology' is deemed as formerly "hidden by the Illuminati"? How can The People request to be given technology they don't know about? That's a contradiction in terms!

"
I would have to either run for office on the “Emperor of the Universe” ticket, or just take over in another way."

Yeah, we get it, you want to rule the world! Establish the fascist one world government. Do the Illuminati's job yourself. One way or another. So if we read you correctly, you'd either request to get elected by The People, or else? History books are filled with rulers who operated in the exact same ways.

Despite the cynical comments made here, when you look at the writings of both Swerdlows, but in particular Stewart's writings and analysis of the world, the recurring theme of the Fourth Reich, and now this post dd. 28/11, one does wonder if Stewart might not be on the Illuminati's side after all? The direction and destination both Stewart and the Illuminati have taken is exactly the same. Or is his programming revealing his true agenda unknowingly?

Granted, the world is not doing well. No one can deny that. But as John F. Kennedy famously and correctly said: "Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. And man can be as big as he wants. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings." It is thus for humanity to jointly evolve into a more compassionate and balanced society, which grants equal rights to everybody naturally, rather than having some evil and nasty cult leader from St. Joseph, Michigan, do the job instead.

I feel very sad for you, Stewart!

This post refers to Stewart's post dd. 19/11/2011 "What cold is lurking", another prime example that the man has no clue what he is talking about. Here is his statement, totally made up, out of nowhere: "By now, most of you in North America and Europe who live in colder climates have experienced some form of ice or snow since October. Some of it may have been quite significant, while for others it may have been just a bit."

I am not familiar with US weather, but even here in Europe we know that each winter there is snow both in the US and in Europe. That is in itself not really big news. Or to state that Fairbanks is a cold at this time of the year, isn't really very sensational. However, Europe has had the driest November since recorded weather history, that is 1881! Many Central European countries even have their water supplies running low! It was also the sunniest November since 1881! And yet the man states that "most of North America and Europe have experienced some form of snow or ice since October??? Where does this crap actually originate? Just shows yet again that the man will just post about anything on his website to get attention, or, if there is nothing to say, to fill the gap.

Now look at some of the comments by his followers! Hillarious! Even they confirm that Stewart is clearly making it up...

"I was just in Europe for 10 days – Belgium, Holland and France. No harsh or cold temps there."

"
Different story in the UK. It has had the mildest November on record. Two years ago I remember, we had snow around this time, but it’s been very mild for the past month or two. Doesn’t seem to be any let up either."

"
Its snowing in Seattle? Lol, I live here and had no idea."

"
A few weeks in October were comfortable but for the last week the highs have been mid 80′s and lows near 70(ugh). This time of the year the sun is close to its weakest point but it still feels like someone is pressing a scalding hot frying pan to the side of my face!"

Then Stewart diverts the subject onto earthquakes and the comments stop (or have stopped getting published on their website). Such levels of hypocrisy are unmatched. Of course, that won't stop us from having a cold winter nonetheless.

I feel very sad for you, Stewart!

Jacaranda, your prolific research and analysis is so important and appreciated. It's also very generous of you!

Part of hook of expansions is the pure entertainment value of it. I really got so many belly laughs out of the website and forum and I think that people can get addicted to that. For instance the mental image of the rabble throwing rotten tomatoes at those two (while they were on stage) came to mind a couple of times because of the crazy stuff they'd say, and how half of the comments were these snarky, non conformist snipes. Even from the "followers" (like I used to be) the comments were pretty testy. The S's allow them though, which can assuage your doubts somewhat. You think to yourself, "well this couldn't be a cult because they wouldn't allow these comments to remain if this was a cult." In essence, like with everything...we're brainwashing ourselves. And now with the internets...it's never been easier!

If you want to waste a few thousand dollars on an uninformative boat trip to witness Stewart critiquing the local "energies" ...while observing captive dolphins and other tourists swimming with stingrays...then you are sh*t out of luck...you can however get a sneak peak into what money you saved by not going by watching the equally uninformative podcast.

Also if you don't know what to stuff those Christmas stockings with...you can buy some archetype cards!
Why should you be the only person in your family to be a programmed expansions slave? Stuff their stockings with so e expansions programming materials to whip up the Christmas spirit!

Of course Janet and stew couldn't give a flying fu*k about Christmas ...but why not use the opportunity to spread the gospel of expansions....

All purchases are non refundable...so you may end up getting these products re-gifted back to you next Christmas by your family members and friends who don't feel the urge to get involved with a cult as part of their holiday celebrations....

Are you getting snowed?

Every year Stew makes a big deal about shoveling snow off his porch.
After spending all year snowing his clients, listeners and readers.

He just doesn't get the real metaphysical meaning of why he has to shovel large amounts of snow from his residence every year..he will make up silly metaphysical meanings about this or that.....when in fact if he possessed the shovel of truth and dug a little deeper, he would realize that the Universe is giving back to him, what he has bestowed on others all year.

Don't get snowed in now....get digging, I heard it is going to be a long winter...in the meantime, I will sit here all warm and toasty like...while stew freezes his nuts off.
Smile

(12-09-2011, 03:29 PM)PurplePebble Wrote: .
Don't get snowed in now....get digging, I heard it is going to be a long winter...in the meantime, I will sit here all warm and toasty like...while stew freezes his nuts off.
Smile
Wink Smile Biggrin LMAO

(12-09-2011, 03:29 PM)PurplePebble Wrote: Every year Stew makes a big deal about shoveling snow off his porch.
Yeah I think he's a baby when it comes to snow. It must be the only psychical labor he does. We hardly got any snow. It wasn't worth shoveling it and most of it melted by noon. I didn't bother to shovel because we only got an inch of it. I don't bother with the snow until it's as high as the top of my shoes.

One thing Stew fails to tell his readers every year is he has a snow plow company do his driveway. They probably didn't come out for this snow because it was enough to fool with.

(12-09-2011, 03:29 PM)PurplePebble Wrote: Are you getting snowed?

Every year Stew makes a big deal about shoveling snow off his porch.
After spending all year snowing his clients, listeners and readers.

He just doesn't get the real metaphysical meaning of why he has to shovel large amounts of snow from his residence every year..he will make up silly metaphysical meanings about this or that.....when in fact if he possessed the shovel of truth and dug a little deeper, he would realize that the Universe is giving back to him, what he has bestowed on others all year.

Smile

Wah Wah Waaaaaaaah! What a strange cry baby of a leader? Now, why did I follow them again...what was the appeal? I can't even remember...Oh, yeah I must have had a ViCtIm MeNtAlItY mind pattern, that must have been it!

Lmao @ Richards post..and the snow plow company...I am sure that they will be doing all the work while Stew is in Africa....no doubt it will be too hot or there will be too many flies buzzing around or too many native wild animals there for him to be "comfortable".....

He would also never assume responsibility for his "victim mentality" for anything...but doesn't think twice about projecting that onto anyone....

I think earlier on this year when they were appearing on the Vinny Eastwood show and doing their damage control ...which was their attempt to try and scare people on this forum into silence...(which is hilarious and well worth listening to if you haven't heard it yet)... They used terms like victims/ damaged/ abused / in reference to anyone who dared to speak about them.

They are masters of projecting their own bs onto others while holding themselves up as " the worlds foremost metaphysical leaders"..... What a ruse.

I remember that the one time that I stayed in St. Joseph, while it certainly was cold then, shovelling snow was an obsession for Stewart, even when it hadn't snowed at all! I remember that one morning he told me he had to shovel outside and I looked and all there was was a very thin layer of snow, perhaps a quarter inch. It was an obvious waste of time, as by midday the snow was melting... Shovelling snow is Stewart's substitute for activity.

While in Africa I hope he'll find what he is looking for: in Namibia he wants to find the entrance to a vast underground base which connects to Antarctica! It is supposed to be a Fourth Reich base... That was also part of the reason why he had plans to build an Expansions Camp there. He also somehow came up with the idea that there may be a vortex of some sort in South Eastern Congo / Eastern Angola. Of course only KBA boys and girls will know this information, but which he cannot talk about! Unless you pay for the OMG that is. I know he also wanted to go to Cape Town and look for more Fourth Reich Nazis there and to try to find connections to Neuschwabenland... Stewart in Africa is like the Queen in a French brothel! No wonder nobody joins him - damage control! Of course, nobody even signed up the last time he advertised the trip on his website. Because no one cares... I feel very sad for you, Stewart!