Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freaky Coincidence Today
I’ve been noticing the same thing. Maybe it’s a bug or maybe there are unseen forces are at work here. :eek:

:boohoo::clap:V-Tongue

synchronicity, it's all coming together.

It’s looking like the 666 curse has been removed from the forum now. I’ve been watching the topic count go up and stay up there now. :dance:

Just in time for me to leave. I swear I didn't do it.

We have 61 members, 668 topics, 6263 posts.

Yes but,  if you will notice that there is still 6@  6@    6@@@ posts.

So Silverinf, you cant leave yet.   Did you ever think that losing your RMT was part of what you need to learn?????   And it might teach you balance, grounding, and many more aspects you might need to learn here?    Just trying to get you to stay!

:)

William Wrote:We have 61 members, 668 topics, 6263 posts.
Well, it looks like William ruined the party and had to point out another 666. It looks like we’ll have to quickly add 9 new members, 32 new topics, and 737 new posts. :unibrow:

Well it aint a Party till i get there!!!!

Richard, luv the new avatar of yours!!!     Here is new book title,(from me brain)  "Wizards of the StarGate".  "The StarGate Wizards".    ------- Just wait and see if Stargate tv show uses this then winks at us!!!!

;)

Thanks William, I got bored with my old Viking avatar and changed it to a stargate for awhile and then I changed it to a wizard. The Wizards of the Stargate sounds like it would be an excellent TV series. Cool

Merlin is a great pic for an avatar Richard.  I haven't learned how to put a pic in yet - none of the ones in the galleries is right for me.  I should probably have a giant dictionary (love crosswords).

One more topic to go!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MSN Satanic Coincidence? Hissil 1 891 06-28-2011, 02:24 AM
Last Post: Richard