Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freaky Coincidence Today
Do you all place yourselves in Merger when reading these forums and threads? Just curious!! Hope you have 'em on!

William:

None of my business really but what is an RMT?

Richard: Yes, its really awesome that you have changed your avatars..not saying I didn't like the others but I perceive change as usually a good thing for the betterment of ourselves. :o) Also, haha I kinda forgot the first one you had lol!! I liked the Stargate one as that was interesting. Merlin is also cool too....except (sorry I usually see the negative and positive of everything!!)there's that King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table association--Arthur Pendragon...was he really a Pindar (of Camelot lol) during those times? Anyway, I always liked wizards as well as the stories revolving around Merlin, Arthur and Avalon. Have you all seen Mists of Avalon or watched the Merlin story on Sci fi with Sam Neill? Those were good movies me thinks!! Gandalf from LOTR is an awesome wizard. :o)

I liked that idea "Wizards of the Stargate" that definitely would sound like an awesome episode/movie/storyline for the SG series. It makes me think of that Arabian Nights tale with Aladdin saying "Open Sesame". I'm sure thats a trigger!!!

reality manifestation theories      RMT

:)

Thanks! *High fives you*

Reader Wrote:I haven't learned how to put a pic in yet - none of the ones in the galleries is right for me. 
Reader, Yeah I agree that WowBB’s selection of avatars isn’t that great. I thought of adding more but I figured I would never have enough of a selection to please everyone. There are tons of free ones you can download off the net to your computer and then upload it to your account here.

Here are Google’s results for free avatars.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&rls=GGLJ%2CGGLJ%3A2006-14%2CGGLJ%3Aen&q=free+avatars&btnG=Search

Or you can do a search on Google images for something that strikes your fancy. Here for example I did a search for Reader.
http://images.google.com/images?svnum=10&hl=en&lr=&q=reader&btnG=Search

Some images may be too large and you’ll have to reduce the size of the photo to 125x125 pixels or less with a photo editing program like Photoshop or something like it. It’s easy to do and I’ll do it for anyone that has trouble doing it. Feel free to ask me or DreamTime for help if you need it. 

PP, Where did you hear King Arthur was Pindar? Merlin may have had a shady past but the idea of being a wizard is what appealed to me. I think life would be more fun if we all had magical powers. Cool

Yes, I have seen Mists of Avalon and the Merlin story on Sci-fi. I love to watch all mystical type movies. :)

There was a time in Earth's history way back in time that there were amazing Sorcere's who could do tremendous feats of reality bending, flying, and such or atleast thats what ive been told.  Back in the days of lore, when our bodies were not tampered with like they are today!  Tree walkers some of them were, and strong enough to lift mountains  --  William takes a puff off his wooden pipe and stares deeply into the embers of the fire,,,,   waaaaaaa i wanna be a writer!!!!

William, I’ve read about a lot of amazing tales in earth’s history. It would be cool to go thru a stargate and check out those time periods. DT also wants to be a writer. Her problem is never finishing a book. She has several started but none finished.

Reader, I took a look at what is available for forum avatars and I’m not sure what will appeal to most people. I did find some Dungeons and Dragons avatars, Purple Smiles, and some South Park characters that I thought some people might like. I added them to the avatar gallery if anyone wants to use them. :)

Richard, im the same way with alot of things i start then dont finish them, I think they should be perfect but dont find the time to finish them.   But what will it take to finish them and put them out to the world, or do i think they are not good enough for the world.  But im not a perfectionist am I? Well am I??  Naw i just get lazy and think tomorrow will be a better day!  Then i feel like im a nothing for not even completing some of the things i want to complete.  Then that makes me think that im just trying to show off what im doing and i dont want to make myself out to be something that maybe im not.  Then that makes me think that....  ill finish this later ,  K.

Yo,

It sounds like we all have those starting projects but never finishing them problem/mind pattern.

I wonder if its a creativity issue intertwined with self sabotage and self punishment.

I have always started something but wasn't able to follow through with it unless someone whipped me or something. j/k on that last part...I had to have people yell at me to finish things.Strange thing is I can help people start and finish their projects but I am not always able to do this for myself. When I do accomplish something, I try to reward myself since no one else will lol.

I have managed to finish papers and get a college degree though. Let's see how nursing school turns out!! If I can one day fulfill my dreams, then I will be extremely happy. I have so many things that I want to do and I hope I can get to finish them or at least dabble in 'em!! I hope that I don't live with regrets!!

I hope I am eternally grateful for anything I've experienced in this world and fully accepting of how things turn out for me.

Purpleparrot, I think you have hit on something here!  Or atleast until more step forward and admit it.:orcfouet:

I agree totaly with your post.

I admit sometimes I must make up a reason or even "mission" to finish a project!  I could add on this but maybe tomorrow!

Ahem...I have to step in here and say that, once again, Richard does not know what he is talking about. I HAVE finished TWO books. (Of course, these were finished before I met Richard.)  I just never did anything with them after they were finished. In fact, for one of the books that I wrote, I even had an agent interested in it and they asked me to send it to them when it was finished. (This was at a conference I went to in NJ), but, alas, it fell by the wayside when life stepped in. P-Cry  It's all good, though, because I feel that I have grown and changed in those...um...13 or so years that have passed.  I just have a hard time making myself sit down and write nowadays. Yes, I definitely think it is a sabotage thing going on.

PP: I, too, had - and still have - so many things I want to do. Unfortunately, I think most of those opportunities have passed me by now. It seems like the only thing that I did, that I had wanted to do, was to get married and have kids. But I never envisioned getting a divorce with that dream. Rolleyes

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MSN Satanic Coincidence? Hissil 1 891 06-28-2011, 02:24 AM
Last Post: Richard