Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings Everyone
I've been reading this forum for quiet awhile and decided to become a member here because there isn't constant bickering like there is on other forums and I noticed the info here is more accurate than most other forums. Smile

Welcome. lol - you're right that forums that deal with conspiracy theories and such are quite often like semi-war zones. And the lunatics take over the asylum sometimes.
There is floating around quite a lot of bullsh*t information masquerading as truth as well. 

Hello, please feel free to post what you've discovered. May I ask why you chose Illuminati as your name?

Welcome

Welcome aboard Illuminati.

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone. Smile

Elizabeth, choosing my name was a spur of the moment decision because I belong the one of the 13 ruling families. Now that I think about it I should have chosen a different name so I wouldn't draw attention to myself. However I don't fear them because I have all the necessary skills to deal with them if I need to.

I came hear to share inside info that is coming in the next few months because it's time people on this planet to start preparing themselves for what is to come.

I also came here because I noticed the members on this forum know the truth about Expansions. Stewart and Janet are as evil as they come. They are puppets for the Sirians and can not be trusted. Why this isn't being exposed on other forums is beyond me.

Hi Illuminati,

You are welcome here and this is a very unusual forum as you've already discovered. Most people who have posted here over the years have some connection to the ruling families and/or MKultra, lil' vrill in my case, or constant astral harrassment. We're unified in our dislike of the Swerdlows.

The "War in Heaven and Earth" has gone SUPERNOVA lately. Matthew Delooze has gone on a "self-pity" bender, PurplePebble's handlers' have her in "status quo" attack mode (I'm their latest fixation), and I'm thinking of just hangin' with the Great White's in Cape Cod for sh*ts and giggles...SO....

WhatYouGot?! SPILL... 

Most likely Stewball has been cloned a bunch of times - he's certainly handled. Janet is beyond repair also. If you're looking for someone to blame then look off world - that's where the action is. f*ckers #$(#*$(#*$

(07-09-2014, 01:04 AM)Illuminati Wrote: I also came here because I noticed the members on this forum know the truth about Expansions. Stewart and Janet are as evil as they come. They are puppets for the Sirians and can not be trusted. Why this isn't being exposed on other forums is beyond me.

You see the posts about expansions on other forums get posted and then deleted. The moderators are quick to delete them. They do that because the Swerdlow's threaten and intimidate anyone who speaks the truth about them. They tried that here but their games didn't work. That's why the truth lives on here.

Nice Gravatar, Illuminati!Smile

Thanks for putting up with the black magick attacks, police visits and other crap from Swerdlow, Inc. Richard. You're a rare one.

(07-09-2014, 01:18 AM)Elizabeth Wrote: Hi Illuminati,

You are welcome here and this is a very unusual forum as you've already discovered. Most people who have posted here over the years have some connection to the ruling families and/or MKultra, lil' vrill in my case, or constant astral harrassment. We're unified in our dislike of the Swerdlows.

I have seen the unification and that's one reason I joined. Birds of a feather flock together. Smile