Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday Richard!
Just wanted to say Happy Birthday Rick! Miss you!

Happy Birthday Richard! :D

Happy Birthday!

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY..... RICHARD

Cool;)  :):D 

Thanks everyone. I know my reply is late but I had to take a unexpected leave of absence for a few weeks. I'm back now and slowly catching up with all the new discussions since I've been gone. I see the forum had a few heated discussions and I will do my best to address all the issues. Just give me some time and I will have this forum running smoothly again and get the news updated.

Thanks everyone :)

Richard, glad you are here again ! happy birthday too.

We have had a lot experiences with forums, since 2005 when we have met and did start the club. :)

Maybe the security levels have to be evaluated somewhat.

Thanks Octahedron, yes you and I go way back to the days of the unofficial Icke forum.

Yes, I agree about the security levels. I discovered a member was hacking into the forum while I was away. I think I have it taken care of now.

I saw your request about GWS. You and him go way back to Rodrigo's forum. I saw that you had some recent disagreements with him but I think banning him is rather drastic. After all you know that people don't always see eye to eye. Just look at all the disagreements you see on other forums.

Yes, Richard, we have to celebrate that unofficial David Icke forum, it's almost exactly 5 years ago.icon_prost

No, GWS was not from Rodrigo's forum. It's more about Germany (Europe) and so. It is a not an easy issue.

True, disagreements have to be allowed; My request was to clear things for the forum, because of the long way planned personal and repeated assaults on MC (and some parts of this forum);

Good to see, you removed my public request and the argumentive KBA topic of SR.

I will evaluate the things somewhat and take some time to get the things more clear.

BTW: member [user=1056]Anu-021413[/user] gave a good comment on April 11th, about what can happen at a forum with trolls and intruders sabotaging, it's in my restarted KBA-thread.

Yes, GWS was on Rodrigo's forum and you 2 had lots of discussions. I don't know if he wants me to repeat his name there so I'll let him do it if he wants. He knows all the expansions materials very well and has been to some seminars.

I agree things got out out hand in the KBA thread. I don't know why heated discussions have to led to personal attacks. I guess that's the nature of anger.

[user=3]Richard[/user] wrote:
Quote:Yes, GWS was on Rodrigo's forum and you 2 had lots of discussions. I don't know if he wants me to repeat his name there so I'll let him do it if he wants. He knows all the expansions materials very well and has been to some seminars.

this strange possibility was still open for me. That possibility could be only 1 person for me.

But if it is, why didn't he tell that to us ? And why all his personal assaults to MC ?

I don't like these kind of styles.

Quote:I agree things got out out hand in the KBA thread. I don't know why heated discussions have to led to personal attacks. I guess that's the nature of anger.

Let's say this was the first serious heat in 5 years. Not bad for you as an admin on such topics like we do have here. Cool

but in general, quite new members have to have more respect for moderators, especially when they provide information and have put many hours private time for years for serious members as like MC did with all his KBA work.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy BIrthday Richard DreamTime 8 1,922 04-01-2011, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Richard
  Happy Birthday America: A Bunch of Spoiled, Whiny Brats Richard 9 2,694 07-09-2008, 01:22 AM
Last Post: Richard
  Happy Birthday DreamTime Richard 18 3,830 04-08-2008, 03:30 PM
Last Post: DreamTime
  Happy Belated Birthday, Andrew X DreamTime 17 3,526 04-04-2008, 04:52 PM
Last Post: Astrojewels
  Happy Birthday Richard! DreamTime 14 3,354 04-02-2008, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Ghost