Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is Stewart Swerdlow spreading disinformation?
Here is another  explanation.....

http://2012rising.com/article/the-indigo...conspiracy

The Pentagon's division on parapsychology or the Round Table Foundation, certainly took interest in psychic children. The main front man for most of their incredibly devious works was a Dr. Andrijah Puharich. Puharich himself had a background at the heart of the infamous mind control program MKULTRA. His previous work had been on a project that would direct voices into people’s heads at a distance. It is now the basis for the same science American military figures stated had been considered for use in Iraq. This involved beaming a discarnate voice into a person that would claim to be Allah speaking. Another spin off project was the implanted voice receiver within a single tooth.

There were several high level politicians  from other countries involved including Russia.

Also again in brief....

Polly Wrote:What's the matter, Sariel? What happened to you?

Well, sorry, I do have respect for you, but I am not willing to overlook all these Stewart's scams/hoaxes. These are simply too obvious and too many.

Mercy Now Wrote:Here is another  explanation.....

http://2012rising.com/article/the-indigo...conspiracy

The Pentagon's division on parapsychology or the Round Table Foundation, certainly took interest in psychic children. The main front man for most of their incredibly devious works was a [color="#0066cc"]Dr. Andrijah Puharich[/color]. Puharich himself had a background at the heart of the infamous mind control program [color="#0066cc"]MKULTRA[/color]. His previous work had been on a project that would direct voices into people’s heads at a distance. It is now the basis for the same science American military figures stated had been considered for use in Iraq. This involved [color="#0066cc"]beaming a discarnate voice[/color] into a person that would claim to be Allah speaking. Another spin off project was the implanted voice receiver [color="#0066cc"]within a single tooth[/color].
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Men_Who_Stare_at_Goats

The Men Who Stare at Goats (2004) is a book by Jon Ronson based on research by John Sergeant[1][/sup] about the U.S. Army's exploration of New Age concepts and the potential military applications of the paranormal. The title refers to attempts to kill goats by staring at them. Research was carried out in part Jon Ronson, but also by documentary filmmaker John Sergeant.[1][/sup]

[/url][/sup]
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Men_Who_Stare_at_Goats#cite_note-independent1-0]
[/sup]

It's such a convoluted rabbit hole.Engineering consciousness.  One in which there is very little "truth".

Sariel Wrote:
Polly Wrote:What's the matter, Sariel? What happened to you?

Well, sorry, I do have respect for you, but I am not willing to overlook all these Stewart's scams/hoaxes. These are simply too obvious and too many.
Thank you for the respect, Sariel.  There is something I want to ask you but will take this to another section of the forum so as not to complicate matters here since my thoughts have little to do with the dark side of the moon.  Do you mind?

Richard Wrote:
Sariel Wrote:
Quote:As you can see above, there is another hoax he fell for.

Indeed, I think he is also selling deliberately those hoaxes to people because he has no better materials to post about.
Swerdlow is one of the biggest con artists that walked the face of this earth. All he cares about is money and fame. He's been a criminal in many of his lives and raped and murdered Patricia when he was a viking.

Richard,

Those of us who are not psychic or clairvoyant (99.9% of the world's population) have no way of verifying the statement about Stewart's past lives, but there may be substance to your first two sentences. Would like to hear from others who can post further evidence petaining to his alleged swindles and con games.

Even if the info was real or fiction.... someone like stewart should be have been able to discern the validity of any info he says or post anywhere on the internet...

If he's not able to do the above, then he's just an ordinary man... with non-supernatural skills...

Also, That makes me question if any of the Hyperspace Language stuff is real in the first place....

I mean... for example according to the hyperspace language... I would have use the color pale orange to validate any info.... unless this whole hyperspace language is just nothing but... fairy tales... which would be a scary... since i spent a lot time studying this stuff...

Is he really an mentalist? Did I wasted my time with his stuff he teaches...? wut Gives... icon_fluch

Here's a thread you can read about the hyperspace techniques.

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=5194

Quote:Swerdlow has been talked about before here at NR, and one of the big things that was discussed was that he got his info from other people and lied about his background. He's apparently not a Montalk Boy as he claims, and all his knowledge about the archetypes and the colors and whatever else he talks about was taken from a blind psychic woman named Maryanne who was an abductee (Tom knew her personally.)

Swerdlow was in jail for embezzlement (keep that in mind...dude has a pattern of theft in all its forms...) and Maryanne was working at the jail as a volunteer, doing social work or something, and they struck up a friendship. Soon she was tutoring him in the various things she knows, and next thing you know, Swerdlow's out of the pokey and now marketing all of her info as his own without so much as a nod in her direction. There was another guy who was locked up with Swerdlow, and if I remember correctly, that guy had mind control stuff going on in his life. He told Stewart his story, and then Stewart later claimed it as his own.

But I hear in person he's very charismatic and likable. hmm cough.

His info. may be worthwhile but it bothers me when people lie and steal their material from others. Because his whole foundation is set up on a lie I can't be bothered to read or listen to anything he says, regardless of whether it may have value.

You guys are really scaring the heck out of me and it has nothing to do with Stewart. And you know what? The tension, the pressure, the hostility and the hatred towards others are only going to increase. Wait until August!

Anyway, it has not been established whether there is a building on the dark side of the moon or not in the shape of a swastika. Anyone know how to flip the moon around so the dark side is facing earth?

I know my words are wasted here but I'd honestly like to see this building if it exists.

haha.... Monkey see Monkey do...

someone else seems to have done the same thing by copying stewart's book "True Blood Blue Blood" good...

http://www.lenonhonorfilms.com/Spiritual...r3427.html

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stewart Swerdlow the Lunatic Enki 4 412 05-19-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Enki
  stewart swerdlow currently directresponse28 10 2,592 07-05-2020, 09:16 AM
Last Post: Richard
  Stewart Swerdlow The Satanic Divination Scammer Illuminati 1 3,929 01-10-2015, 01:25 AM
  How to Free Yourself from the Damage of Stewart Swerdlow's Brown Merger Archetype Michael 2 5,823 05-13-2013, 08:52 PM
Last Post: Octahedron
  Stewart Swerdlow: The Devil in Disguise Breaking News 5 8,117 05-11-2013, 01:10 AM