Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is Stewart Swerdlow spreading disinformation?
Richard Wrote:
Polly Wrote:What happened to Patricia and how do you know he was behind it?  I am sorry to read Patricia was in the hospital.  I hope she is okay now.
She's better now but not ok yet. She's still heavily medicated. SS has been attacking us ever since members here started a thread about his site getting hacked 4 years ago. He posted the info on his site but for some reason he felt members here shouldn't be discussing it here. The way I see it is if he didn't want people discussing it he shouldn't have posted it in his site.

I send well wishes to Patricia and I hope she is well very soon. 

I'm not sure I understand about the site hacking business.  I don't recall what happened even though I should.  I was here in 2006.  Does the thread still exist?  Was he blaming someone here for hacking their website?

I deleted the thread to try and make him happy but that didn't work. He didn't blame anyone here for the hacking, he just didn't like members here discussing it. He went nuts about it for some reason. The man is insane and he has a very explosive temper.

Okay, Richard.  I wish I could read the thread but that is not possible.  It would have been helpful for me.

Even though this forum is no longer in support of Expansions (because it once was initially -- before I became a member) and you and Patricia are no longer friends with the Swerdlow's because of events which occurred between you, HCF is still mostly "all about Stewart" in a negative, energetic way because so many have gathered here to join forces against him for their own reasons.  People have bonded here based on hatred of him.  This forum is still entwined with Stewart because so many here despise them.  The anger and hostility never die out because different people keep it alive both behind the scenes and in print here and every month it cycles through a downward spiral as the moon wanes.

Is there any way to end this war?  Right now I doubt it.  You have told me many stories of things that have happened so I am not naive as to why you say what you do about him.

Sh*t.

Years ago my hope was that those of us who were programmed by the Illuminati could join forces and overcome it, overcome them, but that certainly isn't happening.  That scares me and makes me feel greatly discouraged.

I have to disagree . It's not  just about  dissing SS. It's about what he represents and  deliberately perpetuates.He is not about overcoming the Illuminati.This needs to be exposed and attempting to warp that into something"bad"  or negative is all part and parcel of the programming.

Polly Wrote:Okay, Richard.  I wish I could read the thread but that is not possible.  It would have been helpful for me.
I don't remember everyone that was in that thread but I do remember Monica and Octahedron was in it. Octahedron has a pretty good memory and I'm guessing he still remembers it.

Richard Wrote:
Polly Wrote:Okay, Richard.  I wish I could read the thread but that is not possible.  It would have been helpful for me.
I don't remember everyone that was in that thread but I do remember Monica and Octahedron was in it. Octahedron has a pretty good memory and I'm guessing he still remembers it.
Well, maybe Octahedron will answer when he has time.

Richard Wrote:
Was that about a guy called Michael or something like that?

Mercy Now Wrote:I have to disagree . It's not  just about  dissing SS. It's about what he represents and  deliberately perpetuates.He is not about overcoming the Illuminati.This needs to be exposed and attempting to warp that into something"bad"  or negative is all part and parcel of the programming.

One of the main tactics of cult leaders is to create enemies to polarize his followers in defending him against majority of people.

There is no proof that ever anyone from 'the Illuminati' attacked Stewart. But there are many who were attacked by Stewart himself as it seems.

Sariel Wrote:
Richard Wrote:
Was that about a guy called Michael or something like that?
If it's the Michael I am thinking of, I remember Michael.

Michael wasn't here at that time. Avatar, Purple Parrot and Silver Infinity were a few others in that thread.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stewart Swerdlow the Lunatic Enki 4 412 05-19-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Enki
  stewart swerdlow currently directresponse28 10 2,592 07-05-2020, 09:16 AM
Last Post: Richard
  Stewart Swerdlow The Satanic Divination Scammer Illuminati 1 3,929 01-10-2015, 01:25 AM
  How to Free Yourself from the Damage of Stewart Swerdlow's Brown Merger Archetype Michael 2 5,823 05-13-2013, 08:52 PM
Last Post: Octahedron
  Stewart Swerdlow: The Devil in Disguise Breaking News 5 8,117 05-11-2013, 01:10 AM