Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NewBorns
I'm curious as to how you believe about a newborns soul? Do you think it is actually "new" or do you think it  is "reincarnated"? 

Anyone?

I think some are new and some are reincarnated.

Thanks Richard. I'm studying a line of thought that we all are born new but are subsequently promptly programmed,even to accept that reincarnation is the norm.

I would say new, but too many kids are born knowing how to play the piano and or remember past lives, or do things that there is no way they should be able to do.

I'm keeping those  instances under serious consideration William. The "line of thought' I'm referring to would say that it is programming. I haven't embraced this "line of thought"... just  exploring it. It's a bit like "the sins of the father....... ."   Thanks for your input William. 

What about when they transfer a soul from one body to a newborn baby. Wouldn't that be considered kind of like reincarnation?

Yes, but it is forced reincarnation. On the other hand, even then, a soul agreed to be forced to reincarnate in a certain body.

I kind of feel that most "newborns" are reincarnate. I would hate to feel that "this life" is all there is. No, I REFUSE to believe that.

Quote: What about when they transfer a soul from one body to a newborn baby. Wouldn't that be considered kind of like reincarnation?

In my understanding that would be seen as reincarnation and thus programming ..perhaps in that case specific programming?

Why would a soul agree to come in to rape, murder etc.? 

Dreamtime, From what  I can gather at this point this line of thinking wouldn't really adhere to the thought that "this life" is all there is . Not in a linear sense .

What I'm understanding thus far is that every newborn is seen as "us". Fresh from Source with rememberance of who we are.  Could this be why many ,many people get all gaa-gaa over newborns? A rememberance as well?

Much of this feels very true to me so  I'm letting this settle in my heart for awhile . My brain would argue both sides of a mobius coil if given the chance.:?

Well, our oversoul could produce a new life child (Life stream). Or our energy could come back again as in reincarnate.