Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pro-Romanov
In one of disscusions and consultations SS stated that I supposedly do have connections with the Romanov Family of Russia. At the time I couldn't tell more, and some evidence did actually showed that he could be right about that.
Though, some time ago, after I found out new informations it became obviously that I actually  have connections with Windsor (Saxe-Coburg-Gotha) and Plantagenet  families, not Romanovs. I mean there is some Romanov connection, even not directly one, and these are merely nothing in comparision with existing Windsor connections.

Does SS seem to you somehow pro-russian? I ask just out of curiosity more than anything else.

All families are connected, so the DNA is not a very exclusive aspect of the family you belong; it's more the programming, the culture and the developing of technology and profession in your life that counts.

BTW: the new EU-president "elected" is the Belgican named Herman van Rompuy. 

The Rothschilds/Romanovs have forced this deal with a Windsor British female foreign representative.

The name of the man "Herman van Rom(a)puy" has all 3 meanings in 4 languages Latin/French/Dutch/German:

1) Male Dictator of Rome at the top of the Pyramid.

2) Male Dictator Romanov the Pindar

3) The Dictator of the New Roman Holy Empire = Romanova

The message is clear enough for what is going on in the coming years.

Thanks for Your answer, Octahedron. It was very knowledgeable and informative regarding new president of the Eu. And also very interesting.

However, I think that Rothschild and Windsor families would never allow for Romanovs to take over the title of the Holy Roman Emperors. At the time Central Europe is under complete Rothschild control, except for the Great Britain.

I know, and I do agree, that DNA is not only one major factor, but though, having such people as Edward III. (the greatest king of the Medieval Britain), who was Plantagenet,  father of Edward the Black Prince, and William Conqueror, and Stephen, king of the England also, grandson of William, then also family Brabant from whom Hesse royal house, and later branch Brandenburg developed, from where Prince Philip is, and also Komneni and Angeloi and Palaiologos families from whom also have Prince Philip  emerged,  in your pedigree, I think it speaks a lot.

Truth, from the Palaiologos family of Byzantine, Princess Zoe was married into Rurik family of Russia, but her lineage died out with two generation, and also we know now that the family Palaiologos have been Armenians and not the Greeks, and that is so Rothschild.

Having particularly in the mind Ivan the Terrible, or Ivan IV Vasilyevich Grozny, who is my closest  relation to Romanovs, it should be stated that only Ivan's great-great-grandfather was pure Rurik (Romanovs in turn are mixture of Prussian-German bloodline with Ruriks), and his great-great-grandmother was in fact Lithuanian, and Lithuania is well known fortress of the Ashkenazi Jews (read Rothschild), also king Vytautas, his father, is a direct ancestor of the British Queen.
Also Ivan the Terrible Maria was also Lithuanian, (Lithuanians are the tribe of Goths from Sumeria, their original language is so similar with Goth language, reference to L. A. Waddell) and his grandmother, as I stated previously was Zoe of Palaiologos family, who are actually ARmenians and that is so Rothschild in fact.

From the mother side,  which is even more interesting, Ivan descended from the Glinsky family (Lithuanian family, though, in reality, Aryan Mongol family, direct descedants of Genghis Khan, read again Rothschild) and Elena Glinsky, who was his mother. Elena Glinsky is from the Serbian family Jaksic, which means most likely Yakov, and these are Ashkenazi Jews. Today there is an actress in Serbia with that surname, and she closely resemble Ashkenazi Jews. 

In the end, Ivan had only about 1/14 Rurik blood in his veins. In other words of his at least 14 most closest relatives only one of them, his great-great-grandfather could
be taken as the Rurik. No doubt that the line of Ivan died out soon after his death. Because it was very much nor Rurik, nor Russian, nor Romanov.

Indeed, Romanovs today are using the name of Ivan IV. Grozny, but you  know what, not to raise their reputation in the Russia, but to make closer ties with the Windsors family and the England. In another interesting note, Ivan was called by Russians, you would never guess how, but he was called 'the English Emperor'. He was also responsible for the Muscowy company, the first English joint stock company,  which was  visited by the Queen during her visit  to the Russia in 1994. 

There is also a link through Geza II. of Hungary through Euphrosyne of Kiew, who was daughter of the Rurik, but again,  Euphrosyne of Kiew  grandmother was Gytha of Wessex, daughter of the last king of the England, before the invasion of William the Conqueror. Also her mother was Ashkenazi Jew.

Actually, Geza II. of Hungary and Euphrosyne are the link between the king Harold, the last Anglo-Saxon king of the England, and William the Conqueror's lineage of the kings, making the Queen in direct lineage to the  British kings of the Anglo-Saxons before the invasion.

Also there is my direct relative who was closely related to the Saxon king, who was from the Wettin House, which is the scion of the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha house.   

Why are you worried about all that?In a few years none of that will matter anymore.It won't matter what family you're associated with.Yea,Stewart seems as though he's pro-Romanov
but let's not forget that he's Rothschild's agent.

MC Wrote:Why are you worried about all that?In a few years none of that will matter anymore.It won't matter what family you're associated with.Yea,Stewart seems as though he's pro-Romanov
but let's not forget that he's Rothschild's agent.
No offense, but I don't believe in the Kuiper's belt aliens.

I am aware of Stewart's Roth background, and I am not worried, but I prefer Windsor over Romanov because I like more English culture over Russian, and also Windsors had better kings (and queens) through history. Though, they are known for their cruelty and brutality, even somehow scandalous behaviour, Romanovs couldn't really compete with them. Contrary to the romanticism developed about Romanovs in recent times, they are better known for many short-comings through history.

In other words, Windsor  are the second family after Roth. Though, Dejan probably wouldn't agree, but you probably also know that he is obviously Romanov's agent.

I am myself at least 70-75% Roth, with the rest Windsor, and a few % of other families including Romanovs,  Rockefeller and others.  But I am Roth basically unquestionably, from the beginning.  It is not known so well but the name surname Bau-er don't just came from German language, but actually it is related to Kug-Bau, of Sumeria, with the ancient town Kish, known for red-bricks, or the red-shield, and also, on one interesting note, Kish was founded by the historical persona to whom biblical Cain was linked. The title the King of Kish was consider to means the ruler of Sumeria.  

You have not offended me.You are pro-illuminati.I am above the illuminati.Something not yet known by most.But,I choose to be a regular and humble person on this planet.For now.
Dejan?Which Dejan?I don't know who you're talking about.

MC Wrote:You have not offended me.You are pro-illuminati.I am above the illuminati.Something not yet known by most.But,I choose to be a regular and humble person on this planet.For now.
Dejan?Which Dejan?I don't know who you're talking about.
Just some guy
http://www.dejanlucic.net/

Yea,I know who that is.

Today I confirmed that I am related to Windsors.

William III Stuart of Orange, King of the England, 2nd cousin 8 times removed of Elizabeth II was the missing link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_III_of_England

Sariel,

What does your ancestry mean to you?